The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Bro don't be mad about the ladies attracting you to their shop by using facial as an excuse as they too are afraid of getting caught by officers as they do not have a massage license. If any bro don't believe can try asking to look at their WP or SP as it doesn't indicate massage. This shop was shot to fame by a bro here fire2014 which kept giving out their shop location to alot of bros to get chopped by this PRCs. There are afew bros here have already warn others of the 2 black shops which is run by Lisa

CASE won't do anything one lar. Got no receipt as prove got no other black and white, they will only put it on the shelf.

It's only been almost 1 week of not chatting on their Crawford thread and somebody here gets cheated. To bring attention on these two shops I think we should bring up the thread and warn all bros to avoid before getting chopped again.

Thread Name on these shops

-Carrot Chopper & very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane
-Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beatuy & Spa
-decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!) BY fire2014 (this is how many got cheated and made them arrogant and there isn't anything decent about this places)

Bro now I get it no wonder there are already so many threads created to warn bros about their dirty behaviour. Thinking about it, I still feel it's really unethical to simply tell customers that they do facial but behind the doors do massage and are doing it illegally somemore. Nonetheless, have made a compliant to CASE shall see what's next for now.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

If you really unhappy the just make a report to the police. If you have prove that they do massage behind the curtains then have effect but this outlet have many officers as their regulars therefore they have inside info of raids in the area that's the reason why so many years they wasn't caught. Remembering beginning of this year my friends went to Perfect Beauty they suddenly say they don't do this they don't do that. After which one of my friend who was a hardcore regular got a message from his ML saying order by boss not to do anything for the moment as the tide is high so they have to keep low for the moment.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Bro now I get it no wonder there are already so many threads created to warn bros about their dirty behaviour. Thinking about it, I still feel it's really unethical to simply tell customers that they do facial but behind the doors do massage and are doing it illegally somemore. Nonetheless, have made a compliant to CASE shall see what's next for now.
Bro if I were you, I would have dial 999 infront of them, they don't dare to do shit if u did that and they will refund you immediately.
Old 18-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Bro if I were you, I would have dial 999 infront of them, they don't dare to do shit if u did that and they will refund you immediately.
Fully agree and you get free massage too! Because they are doing illegal things to start off with. So instead of they chopping us its time we use this info to get some free massage and special without having to pay a single cent. For those who got cheated it's time we get something back from such PRCs
Old 18-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
Saw Anna in the morning with another middle aged man probably in his 40s going to buy food. Knn she pretended not to see me and avoid any eye contact wth me. That man is most likely richer than me and can afford more things. So much for being her regular customer last time visiting her 2-3 times a week. To all bros, don't get Kc like me who ended up with nothing but a broken heart.
It's so sad bro, that's the reality in life and money is everything. We have to always bear in mind we let the girls get kc by us and not get kc by them.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Saw Anna in the morning with another middle aged man probably in his 40s going to buy food. Knn she pretended not to see me and avoid any eye contact wth me. That man is most likely richer than me and can afford more things. So much for being her regular customer last time visiting her 2-3 times a week. To all bros, don't get Kc like me who ended up with nothing but a broken heart.
Bro Anna not that jia lat wait till you see Wendy's BF, old enough to be her grandfather and she allow him to put his arms around her. So why so surprised to see Anna choosing a man in his 40s over you? To them money can buy anything as well as their body. So never believe they are pure or innocent. Try going back to them for massage and ask them why she avoided eye contact with you the other day and she will sure say cause she don't have her customer to think other wise about you and her. If you show your unhappiness she will tell you she really like you but because of her job she can't let others know about you and her relationship if not she will not have any more regular coming back to look for her just to keep you and earn you $200-$300 every week. So if you have time and want a cheap release by a cheap money hungry whore then you can continue going to this place but don't get KC again as its not worth.

For those old man too much money and time to spend on them, good for them cause they get the body and time from this ladies but after all their money gone and they wake up from their dream, it will be too late. Don't be surprise some might visit them at least 5 times or more a week which we as average working adults with loans to pay can't match with them.

Just take it as a lesson learnt and time to wake up from this sweet dream. Places like this is F*** and F*** off
Old 18-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for this thread, next time when I'm at Bugis area , I will be extra alert and careful to lookout for any ladies wearing RED POLO T-Shirt when they approaching me haha..
Old 18-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Move on bro, no point dwelling over things that are already done. These Prcs mls at Perfect Beauty are money greedy bitches where they only treat you like King when you extend your time after 2 hours. They changed their BF when the latest BF is richer than the current BF. It's indeed a very painful lesson learned, don't believe whatever they say it's all bullshit just trying to suck all your money on them.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 0
makemoney88 is one of the Best!makemoney88 is one of the Best!makemoney88 is one of the Best!makemoney88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro i know I saw Wendy's BF before, think he's almost 70 but he is well-off , i heard is a famous BKT founder. I guessed I have spend over $10k on Anna already, supporting her for almost half a year and buying her expensive gifts for her birthday. The pain is not about the money I spent, it's my feelings that were betrayed. I will move on in life...
I do not go to such places but i feel for you.
Crunching heart is the worst you can get in such scenario.
Everyone feels that girls are vunerable when it comes to relationship but i feel guys are just putting a brave front.
So much for gender quality. lmfao
Old 18-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like these bitches change bfs as and when necessary sia..
Old 18-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i know I saw Wendy's BF before, think he's almost 70 but he is well-off , i heard is a famous BKT founder. I guessed I have spend over $10k on Anna already, supporting her for almost half a year and buying her expensive gifts for her birthday. The pain is not about the money I spent, it's my feelings that were betrayed. I will move on in life...
Have you slept with her or know the BKT founder bed her le? Cause the last time I was there I slept with 2 ML spent about the same. If spend $10k to bed her I got friend interested in orgy with Wendy cause he has a group of friends interested whom have seen and were massage by her is interested to fork out about $1k each to close the deal.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!

bro, if not happy already, even though inside the shop, can walk out?
did they lock the door?
Old 18-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like these bitches change bfs as and when necessary sia..
In a good way is call bf in their term is call gold mine
Old 18-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
The BKT founder have bed her don't know how many times, that's what I heard from Anna. I only bed Anna before.
Then you can try Miko. Think should not have many regulars yet so should be pretty fresh and you might not need to even spend $10k on her
Old 19-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeSG View Post
bro, if not happy already, even though inside the shop, can walk out?
did they lock the door?
Bro, they don't have a door to lock, they only got a slidding glass door. It was closed at that time. Anyway, they do not have a proper liscence to run a business and wanna earn extra by giving massage services when their liscence is only states for facial only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread