The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
I have tried San San, Jojo, May & Meilingjie.
My go to therapist for JG now is MeiLingJie in Stulang Laut. She is PRC and her treatment is more towards TCM than sensual. She does JG but without release and advises you to refrain from shooting until certain timing has passed. Another reason I choose her over the others is that she will include overall health treatment for your high blood, high cholesterol, diabetes or any other ailments that she finds out during the initial assessment. She does not focus solely on treating your penis as she claims that your overall health affects the state of your penis and therefore the whole body should be fine tuned and "adjusted".
She can do moxibustion and acupuncture too for the more serious cases but less serious cases can adjust by doing cupping or tuina. Sometimes she will write you a prescription for herbal medicine too but you need to go to the medical shops to get it as she dun sell medicines.

Nice! Care to share contacts? Thanks
Old 07-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by procum View Post
See one of the bro here say got Prostate treatment, quickly go there and check...

Please... that sack of balls hanging from your scrotum is call testicles. Prostate is like a g-spot to woman which is hidden between the didi and rectum for the man.

May does mainly the balls and shaft treatment and she does it well with hmmm... passion. Her words are not the kindest nor there will be any hint on customer service. Its either her way or the highway. But one thing for sure, she is good at what she does. In certain way, I think she outshines JoJo.

Like many bros here mentioned, treatment and massage is done by different person. May does the manhood treatment then body massage will be done by her colleagues. Usually, the one that does body massage will be also the one giving release so that you have to take note.

May mentioned about the tonic that man must consume 30ml daily till death..... https://www.huiji.com.sg/en/product/huiji-waist-tonic/

For bros that seen my quest for best ball, prostate and JG treatment... I think by far, May should be one of the better out there. One observation that I think she can work on though... just be abit nicer to us guys; it is sad enough that we cannot perform at our best, don't need to rub it in and make us feel worse.... just my 3.1 cents.
I used to suffer from backache and went to many massage but the pain came back after 1 week... but after treatment at May, without drinking the tonic, I'm feeling great after 1 month... performance was good too... my average is 1 shot per day only...
Old 09-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Decentboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My go to therapist for JG now is MeiLingJie in Stulang Laut. She is PRC and her treatment is more towards TCM than sensual. She does JG but without release and advises you to refrain from shooting until certain timing has passed. Another reason I choose her over the others is that she will include overall health treatment for your high blood, high cholesterol, diabetes or any other ailments that she finds out during the initial assessment. She does not focus solely on treating your penis as she claims that your overall health affects the state of your penis and therefore the whole body should be fine tuned and "adjusted".
She can do moxibustion and acupuncture too for the more serious cases but less serious cases can adjust by doing cupping or tuina. Sometimes she will write you a prescription for herbal medicine too but you need to go to the medical shops to get it as she dun sell medicines.

hi bro, can share contacts please? wanna go try too.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decentboyboy View Post
hi bro, can share contacts please? wanna go try too.
Whose contact do you want. San San, Jojo, May or Mei Ling?
Old 10-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Whose contact do you want. San San, Jojo, May or Mei Ling?
bro, u have san san n mei ling?
Old 13-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys just wanna share my manhood therapy with May a couple of days back. Took the 1 1/2he massage with manhood treatment for about Rm160+ then was assigned to a room. Strip naked a the pain begins. Gave me a brief description how the body system flow and then began her magic/pain. Actually it's something I ever encounter before with a Malay uncle in Singapore so was mentally prepared for it. I think her manhoid treatment lasted about 30 mins then came in another indon lady that does the massage. Almost to the end she ask me if I wanted to do batin for rm50 so we proceed to it since didn't want to waste time else where. Must say her batin is quite good those authentic Malay batin only that it's with a happy ending. Don't mind to RTM in the near future with May at all.
Old 13-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Hi guys just wanna share my manhood therapy with May a couple of days back. Took the 1 1/2he massage with manhood treatment for about Rm160+ then was assigned to a room. Strip naked a the pain begins. Gave me a brief description how the body system flow and then began her magic/pain. Actually it's something I ever encounter before with a Malay uncle in Singapore so was mentally prepared for it. I think her manhoid treatment lasted about 30 mins then came in another indon lady that does the massage. Almost to the end she ask me if I wanted to do batin for rm50 so we proceed to it since didn't want to waste time else where. Must say her batin is quite good those authentic Malay batin only that it's with a happy ending. Don't mind to RTM in the near future with May at all.
Bro the indo provide autoroam???
Tried not bad their massage very good.
I know one indo provide good treatment.
Pm me if u want to try her when nxt visit.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro the indo provide autoroam???
Tried not bad their massage very good.
I know one indo provide good treatment.
Pm me if u want to try her when nxt visit.
Bro think she got 2/3 ml working there but saw once wearing a dress very chio.
Maybe next time ask May to get her massage me.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bbwhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm keen to try out May outlet but I don't drive. Any bro able to advise best route to location. TIA
Old 18-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to tryout May treatment today... It was quite an experience. during the JG session, she explains the pain and what caused the pain during the JG. from those pain, you will know what is your usual bad habit.

After the JG session ended, comes in the indon ML for the massage and top up extra RM50 for the batin. I feel so relaxed after the session.

think have to wait a few day to see if there is improvements though.

would definitely go back RTM for another session.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
best_guy29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried may manhood treatment.....very painful for 1st timer....but you can feel the diff after the treament.

For bro who want to ask about the ML....i dun think you will like to autoroam then ML auntie lah.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mrrelease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can you please share the contact? i want to try too
Old 25-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My go to therapist for JG now is MeiLingJie in Stulang Laut.
meiling claims to be a tcm doctor but afaik she's never shown anyone any certification wor
chinese forum for cheonging across the causeway always got ppl shoot her over this.

and her application of medicated oil / blood-letting at pubic area really unorthodox
Old 26-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

tried mei ling jie too but her is seriously very very painful. untill i scare to go maybe i too weak. but the pain is no joke
Old 27-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Enjoy10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhale View Post
I'm keen to try out May outlet but I don't drive. Any bro able to advise best route to location. TIA
Bro. If u dont drive. Go and grab a taxi or uber.

Today finally tried ah may treatment.
Ops for 2 hour massage + treatment + cupping.

Totally different juagen from other,
So painful for 1st timer like me.

After 4 or 5 rub the ball. The pain slowly gone. But still pain. Lol..
Never expect such pain.
Keep explain to me the problem n ask me not to drink tea n mineral water.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1