The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
melayujb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Saudara melayujb,

I understand why you hate Singaporeans .... however, if a Singaporean call you and told you that he wants to book one of your Melayu gals, would you entertain him or would you rather lose your commission because you hate Singaporeans ???

Bro KatoeyLover69,

1st . Not that i dont like Singaporean. Their statement made me angry. JB is my hometown. They come here to fill up their tank with gas..fill their car with food n other things which more n more cheaper than Singapore. So dont tell bad thing about JB la..

2nd. U can ask from the gals i recomend that I never take any sen from them. I'm just helping them n other bros here to find good stuff..I have my own job n business..as malay said.." saya tak makan duit lendir bro"..

so pls la bro..I respect u as my senior..cheers bro.

salute u
Old 13-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cheong Safely in JB

Saudara melayujb,

Thank you for your clarification.
Old 13-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by melayujb View Post
If u think Jb not a safe place anymore, pls dont come to JB. Its no big deal. U Singaporean made Johorean suffer coz u guys have more money n rich ppl. U made prices go up without controll.
Johorean where got suffer? 9 out of 10 johor pple work in spore and convert to ringgit every month to spend. Dont blame sporeans on jb becoming expensive. Blame those johorian working in spore and spending in jb.
Old 13-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
Johorean where got suffer? 9 out of 10 johor pple work in spore and convert to ringgit every month to spend. Dont blame sporeans on jb becoming expensive. Blame those johorian working in spore and spending in jb.
Correction !!!

Not all who stay in JB and work in "spore are "Johoreans" ..... many are not Johorean but from other States, eg Malacca, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Perlis, Sarawak and Sabah
Old 13-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Johore not a crime haven

Report from The STAR dated 13 July 2012 :-

Johore not a crime haven

JOHOR BARU: Police had detained 135 Singaporeans for drug-related offences in the past three years.

State police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff said that for the first six months of 2012, 20 Singaporeans were arrested.

“We found that 12 cases involved drug abuse, while six other dealt with possession and two people were nailed for drug trafficking.”

He added that 53 Singaporeans were detained for drug offences last year, while 62 were detained for similar offences in 2010.

Commenting on Singapore citizens as crime victims, DCP Mohd Mokhtar said an average of one Singaporean is a crime victim in the state daily.

“Last year alone, 400 crime cases involving Singaporeans were recorded in the state.

“For the first six months of this year, a total of 216 crime cases were related to Singaporeans.

“Most cases were property crimes such as motorcycle theft and robbery,” he added.

DCP Mohd Mokhtar said some 26 cases of violent crimes were reported from January to June this year.

Of the lot, 17 cases were related to gangrobbery.

He added that some 53 Singaporean criminals were also nabbed in Johor last year.

In relation to the issue, DCP Mohd Mokhtar urged citizens from the island republic not to label Johor as a crime haven and assured them that the police are working hard to fight crime.

“They should not be afraid to come here for their holidays or to conduct business,” he added

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 13-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerjasama View Post
Do not put your notebook, ipad, camera, or any equipment with a built-in clock in your car, even inside your boot. It is not safe anymore. Gadgets that detect the clock are now being used widely (easily obtained from the US cheaply) to scan cars, and only those cars that have been identified with notebooks, cameras, etc are broken into.

There were a group of us, 3 cars together, parked at one of the bigger lay-bys in the NS highway, on our way to KL. Only my friend's car was broken into and he lost his camera and notebook. The other 2 cars were intact, and we carried our cameras and notebooks with us when we alighted.

Take care. After all said and done, Malaysia ( and JB) is still a good place to visit and cheong - good value for money. Just be a bit more alert and follow common sense practices.
Thank you bro for highlighting ! now no more electronic stuffs from tmr onwards in my car.....
Old 13-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Correction !!!

Not all who stay in JB and work in "spore are "Johoreans" ..... many are not Johorean but from other States, eg Malacca, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Perlis, Sarawak and Sabah
Bro KTL, exactly. Most of my malaysian friend who work in spore are from KL, ipoh and penang and not johorean. They just rent a room in JB for a place to stay as they need to get to work in spore every morning. More and more malaysian are renting room in JB becos recently last few years the property price in spore shoot up like crazy, rental of 1 room in spore increase from 400 dollar to 750 dollars on the average, almost double.

Nobody can deny the fact that the high cost of living in JB is caused by sporean spending and some just spoilt the market by overpaying, overtipping or overbuying. They should spare a thought for the people of JB also. Just compare JB with other states or big cities like KL, Ipoh or penang, the cost of living in JB is no doubt the highest.

When alot of money is pump into the economy of JB, the cost of living naturally goes up. Sporean has invested and purchase alot of property in iskandar zone of southwest johor and this will directly affect the property price in the region in the near future.

Same principle apply to mp. When there is a strong demand for massage services, more and more shophouse massage parlour opening up and the price of massage also goes up.

To me, I personally feel comfortable and safe residing in JB and Malaysia. As long as we avoid going to very isolated place like back lanes, dark areas with insufficient lighting, areas with no people around, etc, there shouldn't be any safety problem.

Nowadays, landed houses in Malaysia also have gated and guarded surroundings arranged by developers to provide peace of mind for property buyers. There are fencing surrounding the precinct of the landed houses, CCTV cameras installed to oversee the whole boundary of the estate and there are security guardhouse manning the entrance of the estate. Frequent patrolling by the guards are also carried out to ensure the safety of the residents.

Cars and petrol are cheap in Msia and using own transport during late night to a certain extent is also not much of a worry.

Some sporean got robbed is because they may have exposed their valuable, trying to show off that they are rich and may have offended the people in JB. Therefore it is best to avoid wearing jewellerys and keep a low profile at all times.

In fact, every country there's crime even in spore, Just that everyone has to be alert and take necessary precaution not to go to dangerous places, safety should not be an issue.

To me, JB is definitely a safe and wonderful place to stay and I would love to retire in JB as it will be my future home. JB boleh !
Old 15-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

S'pore money changers run out of Malaysian ringgit

Report from ChannelNewsAsia dated 13 July 2012 :-

S'pore money changers run out of Malaysian ringgit

SINGAPORE - Some money changers in Singapore on Friday ran out of Malaysian ringgit notes after the favourable exchange rate sparked strong interest from buyers taking the chance to stretch their dollar by picking up ringgit on the cheap.

The Singapore dollar is trading at one to 2.51 Malaysian ringgit, after hitting a 14-year high against the Malaysian currency this week.

The ringgit is under pressure as Malaysia's general election looms and as investors exit emerging Asian markets for safer assets.

Sim Moh Siong, a currency strategist at Bank of Singapore, said: "I think part of the under-performance could be due to the drop in commodity prices, especially in terms of crude oil and palm oil. That seems to be an overhang on the ringgit."

Currency analysts said the ringgit could weaken further this year, on risks from Malaysia's upcoming general election.

This could push the Singapore dollar to 2.55 versus the ringgit within the year, before moderating to 2.45 by end-2013.

Saktiandi Supaat, who is head of currency research at Maybank, said: "It's a reflection also of how market participants see Malaysian assets and also the tolerance level of Bank Negara in terms of allowing some flexibility in the ringgit.

"The ringgit has fluctuated or reacted more than the Singapore dollar to Eurozone and global risks such as growth issues. The structural issues on Singapore dollar restrict the way it reacts."

Global economic uncertainty has caused investors to pull money out of riskier assets like emerging-Asia currencies as they opt for safe haven assets like the US dollar.

The Singapore dollar has also been attracting these investors.

It has appreciated 2.5 per cent against the Thai baht and Indonesian rupiah this year.

Lee Chen Hoay, an investment analyst at Phillip Futures, said: "Because of the Eurozone crisis, it has increased the risk aversion in the market. And you even see things like Switzerland and Denmark being able to issue bonds at negative yield.

"So that means investors are willing to pay more money to get less, to protect their capital. And Singapore, being the only Southeast Asian currency with triple A, has an increased appeal."

Analysts said that should the Singapore dollar continue strengthening versus the ringgit, Singapore companies with operations in Malaysia could see profits take a hit.

However, Malaysian companies with operations in Singapore may see currency gains as they repatriate profits.

----- KaytoeyNewsNetwork
Old 15-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

More S'poreans heading to Johor nursing homes

If JB is not safe and is a "dangerous" why S'poreans send their old parents to stay in "Old Folks Homes" in JB ???

Report from The New Paper dated 11 July 2012 :-

More S'poreans heading to Johor nursing homes

For some Singaporeans, growing old means living across the Causeway - in a nursing home in Johor Baru.

Home operators there say about 10 percent of their clients are now Singaporeans and they are getting more enquiries from Singapore families.

Many moved their seniors or disabled relatives up north, citing more affordable care.

Some, like Mr Tan Ah Song, 70, found a better living environment there.

Yet, others, like 85-year-old Madam Minah and 90-year-old Madam Yee, had no choice.

Just who are these Singaporeans living their twilight years in another land?

What are their stories?

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by melayujb View Post
Bro KatoeyLover69,

1st . Not that i dont like Singaporean. Their statement made me angry. JB is my hometown. They come here to fill up their tank with gas..fill their car with food n other things which more n more cheaper than Singapore. So dont tell bad thing about JB la..

2nd. U can ask from the gals i recomend that I never take any sen from them. I'm just helping them n other bros here to find good stuff..I have my own job n business..as malay said.." saya tak makan duit lendir bro"..

so pls la bro..I respect u as my senior..cheers bro.

salute u
Nice words bro!! Was laughing away coz tt words reminded me of my good ol pals who used to say the same malay words!!
Old 16-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

S'porean fought JB crooks with baseball bat

my paper
Monday, Jul 16, 2012

S'porean fought JB crooks with baseball bat

THE carjacking and an attempted robbery of Singaporeans in Johor Baru recently may have raised questions of personal safety across the Causeway.

But a Singaporean took matters into his own hands last Sunday when he took on his aggressors with a baseball bat.

The man, who wanted to be known only as Alex, posted on $$$$$$$$$$$$. com’s online forum that evening that he narrowly escaped after encountering a gang of four men posing as policemen along a road near Stulang Laut.

He wrote that the men, who were riding on two motorcycles, had signalled for him to pull over in his Chevrolet Cruze sedan at about 2.30am, while they stopped at a traffic light junction.

Alex, who was headed back to Singapore via Woodlands Checkpoint, was alone, he told my paper in an interview.

He sensed something amiss but complied anyway, stopping his car by the side of the road.

When he was approached by one of the men, who demanded RM1,000 (S$397) from him, Alex grabbed a baseball bat he kept beside him in his car and hit the man in his face.

Alex then sped off, only to be chased by the two motorcycles at speeds of up to 140kmh for about ten minutes.

He got away after one of the motorcycles ran over a pothole.

The men on the other motorcycle then gave up the chase.

He told my paper that he had encountered Malaysian policemen before and “they rode proper police bikes”, unlike the four men, who rode small-capacity underbone motorcycles.

All four men wore civilian clothes, donning vests emblazoned with the word “Polis” in capital letters as the only identifying markings, said Alex. He did not make a police report as he could not recall the facial features of the men nor the motorcycles’ licence-plate numbers.

A Straits Times report last Saturday said that an average of one Singaporean a day falls victim to crime in Johor.

Alex, who is in his late 20s, has frequented Johor Baru for the past two years and always keeps a baseball bat in his car – just in case.

Lawyers told my paper that Alex’s actions were within his rights of self-defence.

“A person is entitled to reasonable steps to protect himself and his property...he did the best thing that he could in those circumstances,” said lawyer Amolat Singh.

But motorists who frequent Malaysia say that wielding a baseball bat may not be the best option.

Mr Chris Ng, who organises frequent road trips to Malaysia, advises motorists to accede to the demands of would-be robbers and “fight back only when you do not have any leeway to move backwards”.

Travelling in groups and avoiding dodgy areas are also recommended, he said.

“When you travel in a group, your chances of safety are much higher.”

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

I used to think that JB is safe also until i personally witnessed a snatch theft robbery... Saw a young lady carrying a handbag over her should and as she walked a bike went past her and the pillion grabbed her bag... She didn't release and was dragged for like one meter... Poor girl her leg's flesh all gone and she was lying there crying...

But then again she shouldn't have exposed herself to crime
Old 17-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
FangJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice New Section. Great Tips~
Old 20-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Bros, if u blend into the locals i m sure chances of kena target is low. I always dress very casually, drive an old korean car, separate Malaysia wallet from Sg wallet(juz enuf ringgit to cheong TN or HC + makan can liao , but as always stay alert.
Agree, sometimes, the habits of singaporeans attract attention of the robbers. Be street smart.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Singaporeans snap up Malaysian property as ringgit weakens

Singaporeans snap up Malaysian property as ringgit weakens

By Clara Chooi
July 22, 2012

KUALA LUMPUR, July 22 — More Singaporeans are streaming across the Causeway to buy up property in Malaysia, taking advantage of the weakening ringgit which has fallen by 2.7 per cent in the past year to reach a 14-year low against the Singapore dollar.

Singapore’s Straits Times (ST) reported today figures from Malaysia Property Inc — an agency that promotes Malaysia’s real estate abroad — showing that the total transaction value of real estate here had spiked by 28 per cent last year to RM137.8 billion from RM107.4 billion in 2010.

Of the total, the paper said, two per cent were foreign investments.

Noting the trend, local agents have also been increasing efforts to lure Singaporeans into investing in the Malaysian property market through heavy advertising, roadshows and road trips for potential buyers to visit sites.

Citing property agency HSR’s overseas department head Donna Lim, the daily reported that the number of exhibition visits from Singaporeans alone had seen a sharp incline from last year.

Property agent Propnex was cited as saying that Singaporeans had purchased 50 units through them in the second quarter of the year, double the amount purchased in the first quarter.

Leisure Farm Singapore head Peter Lim said Singaporeans had bought 35 units in Johor’s Iskandar region over the past two months, compared to merely a dozen in the first two months of last year.

“The weakening Malaysian ringgit, the lure of owning landed property and familiarity with the country are reasons they (Singaporeans) cite for looking north,” the daily wrote.

But although the capital of Kuala Lumpur continues to have its lure, Singaporean investors are finding better familiarity with Johor and are particularly attracted to the state’s bustling Iskandar region.

Citing Malaysia Property Inc, ST reported that in the first half of 2010 alone, foreigners made up only four per ent of Johor’s property transactions for purchases above RM1 million.

“In the corresponding period last year, however, that figure shot up to 25 per cent,” the paper wrote. “Much of the demand has been generated by the buzz over the Iskandar region, earmarked by the Malaysian government as a major growth area for the country.”

According to Edwin Tan, director of the Paragon Residences @ Straits View Malaysia project in Iskandar, Singaporeans booked 116 units during a roadshow earlier this month while only 54 bookings were made by Malaysians.

Apart from Johor, the ST reported that many Singaporeans have also been venturing further up north in Malaysia to scout for potential investments in Malacca, Kuala Lumpur and Penang.

Hunza Properties senior marketing and sales manager Lily Tan was cited as saying that Singaporeans account for some 15 per cent of the firm’s unit sales in its newest condominium Gurney Paragon in Penang.

The weakening of the ringgit against the Singapore dollar is expected to further stimulate demand. It has fallen by 2.7 per cent in the past year to reach a 14-year low against the Singapore dollar,”

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1