The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamenomore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confused

My friend who is 20 years old went through a bad break up and had about 5 different sex partners after that. These partners are like her good guy friends and even this ex-boyfriend's older brother.

I know at this age and time, sex is not as conservation as in the 90s. Our culture is getting more westernized and having multiple sex partners, or sex without emotion, is perfectly normal. But... I just couldn't accept it. I can accept sex before marriage, with your boyfriend etc but I can't accept having multiple partners cos sex feels good. (ONS or FB)

Am I just uptight about sex?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Confused

Yes.

Replies needs to be at least 10 characters.... so this is the irrelevant part.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are not. Guys and gals think differently.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Frederick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamper View Post
You are not. Guys and gals think differently.
True. Guys can fuck without emotions. Gals generally don't.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

U are still.normal dont worry
Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenomore View Post
My friend who is 20 years old went through a bad break up and had about 5 different sex partners after that. These partners are like her good guy friends and even this ex-boyfriend's older brother.

I know at this age and time, sex is not as conservation as in the 90s. Our culture is getting more westernized and having multiple sex partners, or sex without emotion, is perfectly normal. But... I just couldn't accept it. I can accept sex before marriage, with your boyfriend etc but I can't accept having multiple partners cos sex feels good. (ONS or FB)

Am I just uptight about sex?
hmm.. ts i think what u meant is having sex with ur partner must have that kind of chem.. and not just any tom dick harry...

i felt that ur just normal... maybe ur friend is more open minded
Old 08-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kyoukai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well the thing is, the reason for her breakup might be cos her bf was cheating on her? might be her way of exacting revenge. these are just individual differences, your not uptight. relax.

though i'm sure she'll regret her actions. if not, she just took a turn at the crossroads of her life.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

5 sex partners is nothing la, ...
Old 08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenomore View Post
The bad break up scarred her emotionally. She felt unwanted and unattractive. So to feel desired and wanted, she used her body to trade for guys's attention. The more guys desire her, the higher her self-worth. Saying she likes sex is just an excuse. If she really likes sex, she just needs 1 penis and not 5 different cocks.

I think she is going to hate herself more when she wakes up and see how she was used by her close guy friends. If you want to help her, please remind her that she is an intelligent and attractive lady and she doesn't need to have sex with anyone for her intelligence and beauty to be shown to the rest of the world. You can't force her to wake up but you can create the conditions most conducive for her to move on if she chooses to.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by having sex with other people cos her boyfriend cheated on her is not exacting revenge on him but rather, it's exacting revenge on herself.

think about it, her boyfriend cheats cos he feels good having sex with another girl.
and the primary reason your friend have sex with other men is not cos she feels good. it's cos she wants revenge..but on who? they are not even married so saying that she's trying to cukold him is out of point.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is common to have multiple partners in this age and time as long as you are aware of what u are in for. Guys and girls view sex very differently.
For a girl with such reputation is to her disadvantage when come to finding a suitor.

Sound like your friend is doing with multiple partners to spite her ex then she is
Old 08-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Woah... you guys are so right about the revenge and spite part, even though I didn't mention how they broke up. But the reason they broke up isn't because one of them cheated in the relationship. Which is why I don't understand why my friend would have 5 sex partners within 3 months. She justified saying "cos sex feels good so why can't I do it?"

So I guess, despite sex being so liberal now, it's still normal to be a bit conservative about it.

Thanks everyone for the reply!!

To those who thinks I'm "uptight", you guys are the devil in my head!!
Old 08-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Constable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find my neighbour's wife very desirable. Can I just go next door and carry her home so that I can have sex with her every time I want to? Your friend's reasoning is obviously flawed. And you should have enough sense to see it.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constable View Post
I find my neighbour's wife very desirable. Can I just go next door and carry her home so that I can have sex with her every time I want to? Your friend's reasoning is obviously flawed. And you should have enough sense to see it.
You are right. But the thing is that it's a mutual agreement between she and her partners. Because everyone is very casual about sex, moralities is no longer a factor in judging whether the act is right or wrong. As long as both party agrees, to her, it seems right. Cos "it's just sex" what.

That's the gray area I'm trying to understand.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

She just out to ruin herself due to the bad relationship..Don't wait bro, go take some advantage too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1