The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Can someone care to name the place in Newton that opens at 6 PM and has a happening sofa
Old 06-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Thread has been quiet.

Last Sunday, I was at S**m and OS in TP. Pubs were quiet so most of the girls were available. Recommend going there now before the fasting month is over.

Both pubs are fun to be in if you like karaoke and girls.

WJ
Old 07-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Hello bro wj, could you shed some light about that place?
Old 07-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxz89 View Post
Hello bro wj, could you shed some light about that place?
What would you like to know? Which one? I mention 2 pubs.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 10
cpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
An amendment. They still have 1 pinoy left.
you mean the rest are indo ?
Old 09-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
What would you like to know? Which one? I mention 2 pubs.
Bro, Both O***n S**r and Slim are along Tanjong Pagar Road.
Slim is just after the MAxwell Market junction and OS is after the junction with Duxton Hill . Both on the same side of TP Road.

Last edited by WankJanice; 09-06-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Both O***n S**r and Slim are along Tanjong Pagar Road.
Slim is just after the MAxwell Market junction and OS is after the junction with Duxton Hill . Both on the same side of TP Road.
bro can share detailed FR for both pubs? hoping to try someday too.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro can share detailed FR for both pubs? hoping to try someday too.

Bro 3someking,
I am a little hesitant to provide detailed FR in the forum as :
a) You never know who is reading it
b) It may set the wrong expectattion. I did one a week ago and a Bro went to the same pub and pm me that he did not get a similar experience.
I mean Pinays pub experience is built based on your relationship with the girls. They serve different customers differently.
I will reply to you in detail in a PM.
Cheers
Old 09-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro 3someking,
b) It may set the wrong expectattion. I did one a week ago and a Bro went to the same pub and pm me that he did not get a similar experience.
I mean Pinays pub experience is built based on your relationship with the girls. They serve different customers differently.
Cheers
OK, but let's face it: if you were Pinay-bar cheonging in the days of Paramount and Duxton and Joo Chiat then today's experience is just LOUZY!
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
OK, but let's face it: if you were Pinay-bar cheonging in the days of Paramount and Duxton and Joo Chiat then today's experience is just LOUZY!
Bro, I cannot disagree plus its a lot more expensive..
WJ
Old 11-06-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I would say the same experiences can still be had, but at many times the price.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro 3someking,
Cheers
Wise decision. Since you have published the name of the pubs, its better not to publish a detailed FR in open. Alternatively if you share a detailed FR, dont publish the pub name in open but rather via PM only.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Wise decision. Since you have published the name of the pubs, its better not to publish a detailed FR in open. Alternatively if you share a detailed FR, dont publish the pub name in open but rather via PM only.
Yup! Fully agree. Sticking to the former method for now.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
I would say the same experiences can still be had, but at many times the price.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yup! Fully agree. Sticking to the former method for now.

Thanks
Returned favour bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1