The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Myself being naked
Actually will also depend on ml.. if she is familiar with u or not.
Have been to this clean place..first time use shorts.. shorts was a bit tight at the thighs
So during massage I told her it was a bit uncomfortable.
She says have disposable ones.. will let me try next time.
So next time went there requested the disposable ones but found them too small.
So ask her how.. she say like that then no need wear lah..
Oh ya.. she's viet.
Old 30-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

My experience with a Thai massage.. I ask her where is the disposable.. she ask me wear for what...Lol..
Old 30-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

i went to a spa in the east recently.
disappointed this regular spa of mine had their license for massage revoked.
thus they improvised and offered facial spa instead.
even the rooms had this noticed that they dont have license for massage.
the massage bed is still there though.
ml ask me to shower and i came back wrapped with just towel.
they have shorts and as usual i didnt wear them.
find it weird just wearing towel having facial and ear candling done.
there are happy ending but limited to hj and bbbj only.
btw, the ml told me, if they are caught doing massage, they will be fined $10K?
any brothers want to verify that hefty fines?
Old 30-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

1 thing that I’ve learnt recently was that the Spa with something kinky to offer u, they are not concerned with whether u go birthday suit or not. But that’s usually after midnight. Daytime, they will ask u to wear something modest....

Another thing was that they only pop the GQ for HJ or BM to most 1st timers or unless the ML like u a lot, then the GQ of Full svc will be made available.

Recently, I went to 1 shop, used to be a clean spa, but have since change owner. I went in, thinking it’s still the same and asked for 2 hrs (for those who don’t know, a full body massage takes 90 min, although 60 min can rush to finish. I usually opted for 2 hr). First the receptionist look at me and teased me, u sure want 2 hr? What u want to do huh? That was actually my first hint but I was too tired to get it.

Paid, went into the room and showered. It was 3am....to my surprise, no shorts or disposable panty?!!! Another hint but I missed it again (now think back, it is total idiots of me). I was tired...real tired because I just finished a session with FB....in fact 2 shot. So I was really tired and just wanted a good rub.

Never mind, covered with towel and lay down. Then this gal (mid 20, From Hu Nam) came it. First thing she do, she tried to get a look at my face. Then she bend down and fingers moving up and down on my back and asked me whether I really want 2 hr??

Then I realised the shop has changed owner. She told me this place offer HJ and BM. I look st her, quite pretty so I teased back...u so pretty, I think I want more can or not??

Long story short, I managed to get a full svc from her. Later, she told me that shop only offers full svc if the ML likes the customer. Well, got her contact and now, can jio her to hotel whenever she is off work. Not a bad catch.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got lobang 2 place..that u can be naked..

Pm me to exchange if keen
Old 02-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Love thai masseur. quite a few times, they even removed the towel and left me totally naked while massaging me. even when i turned facing up, i was totally naked. man that was such a wonderful experience. and the best part is....no GQ at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
My experience with a Thai massage.. I ask her where is the disposable.. she ask me wear for what...Lol..
Old 02-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Love thai masseur. quite a few times, they even removed the towel and left me totally naked while massaging me. even when i turned facing up, i was totally naked. man that was such a wonderful experience. and the best part is....no GQ at all.
Agree man... Mine is 40plus lady.. hug hug type so when the first hug .. I will reached out to her bra backer and unhook liao.

But I don't kiss her..

Was told that don't ever kiss .. will get emotional one..
Old 02-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree man... Mine is 40plus lady.. hug hug type so when the first hug .. I will reached out to her bra backer and unhook liao.

But I don't kiss her..

Bro, do you mind share your 40s ml contact with me please?

Thank you very much.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Pai say those who PM me ..... I ask her liao cannot share ...

She and me are close... she lonely and I am her type.... hence have the enjoyment.

Now a lot of AV eexecise... so keep her ID secret for me....
Old 03-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Old 03-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post

Good gif.

Points added..
Old 03-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post

Fantastic sharing.
Appreciate it.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But I don't kiss her..

Hi bro, care 2 share your ML... Thanks.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
1 thing that I’ve learnt recently was that the Spa with something kinky to offer u, they are not concerned with whether u go birthday suit or not. But that’s usually after midnight. Daytime, they will ask u to wear something modest....

Another thing was that they only pop the GQ for HJ or BM to most 1st timers or unless the ML like u a lot, then the GQ of Full svc will be made available.

Recently, I went to 1 shop, used to be a clean spa, but have since change owner. I went in, thinking it’s still the same and asked for 2 hrs (for those who don’t know, a full body massage takes 90 min, although 60 min can rush to finish. I usually opted for 2 hr). First the receptionist look at me and teased me, u sure want 2 hr? What u want to do huh? That was actually my first hint but I was too tired to get it.

Paid, went into the room and showered. It was 3am....to my surprise, no shorts or disposable panty?!!! Another hint but I missed it again (now think back, it is total idiots of me). I was tired...real tired because I just finished a session with FB....in fact 2 shot. So I was really tired and just wanted a good rub.

Never mind, covered with towel and lay down. Then this gal (mid 20, From Hu Nam) came it. First thing she do, she tried to get a look at my face. Then she bend down and fingers moving up and down on my back and asked me whether I really want 2 hr??

Then I realised the shop has changed owner. She told me this place offer HJ and BM. I look st her, quite pretty so I teased back...u so pretty, I think I want more can or not??

Long story short, I managed to get a full svc from her. Later, she told me that shop only offers full svc if the ML likes the customer. Well, got her contact and now, can jio her to hotel whenever she is off work. Not a bad catch.
Can share this place bro? Thanks
Old 11-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Had any brother experienced not only no shorts but also no towel to cover you. I enjoyed these treatment in few Batam hotel room massage. When the ML came to my room, I just stripped myself naked and lied on my bed. The ML just proceed to massage without bothering to look for a towel to cover me up. Even when I flipped over with my the ML still continued the massage routine without covering up oblivious of my erected cock facing her.
That’s sop for massage shops in Batam

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1