The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminleeck View Post
She already made her million when she was in her 2nd year of this illegal business. That's what one of her staff told me and the staff is still working for her currently.
Must be W bah. Surely Lisa never pay the correct taxes and return back to Singapore. So it's only right we claim our free massage sessions since it's 10pm once again. Provided they are still in operation at this hour
Old 12-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Must be W bah. Surely Lisa never pay the correct taxes and return back to Singapore. So it's only right we claim our free massage sessions since it's 10pm once again. Provided they are still in operation at this hour
If that's the case am I right to say that W have worked for Lisa for for over 2 years?
Old 13-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
If that's the case am I right to say that W have worked for Lisa for for over 2 years?
Yes she have worked for Lisa for damn Long since the time before the Crawford lane joint was raided.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

where is anna now?
Old 14-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Any news abt an nah?
Old 18-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

There's another parlour ob the top floor anyone tried
Old 27-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanda View Post
I have been to this shop before, knew all their tatics in winning customers such as pestering to take shuang Fei or extend time etc. But the only thing that i didn't know is that they don't have a massage Licence but only just a facial Licence from another bro that frequent this place regualrly last time. I never thought that they will pull customers from outside to their shop now.

Bro Bugis Cube I go the consummate massage. I saw 1 chiobu there but now cannot find there.Got any lobang?

Other than rabit and coco fortune center got any other good ones?
Old 08-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
unknown10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunknown10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
Bro Bugis Cube I go the consummate massage. I saw 1 chiobu there but now cannot find there.Got any lobang?

Other than rabit and coco fortune center got any other good ones?
now damn quiet no more le ah?
Old 09-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

any good shop in bugis to introduce?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread