The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

How come nowadays maids become FL... Those days when tops ups or a meal or free is gone...

Sigh.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
How come nowadays maids become FL... Those days when tops ups or a meal or free is gone...

Sigh.
bro, do not be despair. limpeh is still bonking them for free. there are so many maids around.

if they ask to be paid, just move on. unless fucking chio then see which brain you use.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
slurpingtongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm me where to get postinor 2? Thanks bro
Old 13-07-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpingtongue View Post
Anyone can pm me where to get postinor 2? Thanks bro
Can PM me also?? Would need to get supply as well. Thanks.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
good sharing bro!

i know a group of indon maids who are best friends that offer service from $150 onwards. okay for MFF also.

heard that there are guys who pay them 200 to even 500. these are filthy rich guys who pay for them to be their slave for a few hours.
What's the standard of these indo maids? $200 to $500 per group or for only 1?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-07-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
What's the standard of these indo maids? $200 to $500 per group or for only 1?
only for one
Old 13-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
good sharing bro!

i know a group of indon maids who are best friends that offer service from $150 onwards. okay for MFF also.

heard that there are guys who pay them 200 to even 500. these are filthy rich guys who pay for them to be their slave for a few hours.
Hmm didnt know those filthy rich guys so budget... they could have afford local models or local girls though
Old 13-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zepplinout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
I have place with a few rooms available in Jurong if you need to bring your maid there. Just PM if really serious.
I cannot seem to pm you. Hmm
Old 13-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Hmm didnt know those filthy rich guys so budget... they could have afford local models or local girls though
haha i was surprised too. i guess everyone has their own taste/ fetish.

the stories on what these rich guys do to them are quite kinky.

peeps who pm me. i used michat and search nearby when i was at bukit timah area and east coast. lots of helpers who are looking for free/ paid fun around these area. i have deleted my michat and lazy to redownload.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Yeah all the while thought maids are cater only for foreigner workers, bangala to have fun. Now filthy rich wants to join in also
Notice most foreign worker can easily get maids cos they are straight forward say want get gf n r more hungry to follow the maids. It's like ask n u will be given. Bro, who can't get contact, can try go to the maids n say u want them as gf, screw tired, remember to share contact with us ok.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, just wondering if anyone of you tried the following one... just started talking to her today... seems like quite a fun lady... do share your experiences if any... TIA!

https://bdo.to/u/8pttEurif5_BxJa3B_J1xb
Old 13-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Wow...what happened after he left?
I heard the maid go back into the shower. It was a quick fuck, so I was guessing that she would be still horny. I opened my door slightly, leaving a small gap. I turned on the reading lamp, and watched videos of my fuck sessions purposely turning the sound up loud enough to be heard. I heard her come out of the shower, blow her hair dry. As she walked past my room, she stopped. Because it was bright outside and dark in my room, I could see her standing outside and peeking through the gap. I pretended not to notice and stroked my cock. That definitely caught her attention and she pushed open the door. I feigned surprise and sat up quickly, covering myself with the blanket. She smiled. “Hello. I am Nina. I look after Ma’am’s mum.” she introduced herself. “Oh… I am Ned, I am staying here for a few days. Airbnb.” I said. She nodded and replied, “Yes, Sir told me someone is staying for few days.”
Old 13-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post

Should Still Have Mah , Some of The Bro's Here Have And It Depends On Your Luck

Upz You Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Hi Bros, just wondering if anyone of you tried the following one... just started talking to her today... seems like quite a fun lady...
https://bdo.to/u/8pttEurif5_BxJa3B_J1xb
Looks Good , Good Luck Bro .... Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Paid 200 to buy contact or up her???
there are lot of people desperate people doing funny thinks up u
Old 13-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha i was surprised too. i guess everyone has their own taste/ fetish.

the stories on what these rich guys do to them are quite kinky.
bro please share those stories so we know what can do for the maid
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1