The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Salah was quite wasteful. He seems so casual at times. The penalty call will not even be an issue if we take our chances. Easily can lead 3 or 4 goals

I think we have to be favourites for next season. Our guys will take a break after the domestic season ends in July. The European cup competitions will start in August. Man U will be competing in the Europa League while Man City is still in the Champions League. Chelsea is still in the CL but I think they will be knocked out soon since they are trailing the first leg 3-0. Arsenal and Spurs are blowing hot and cold. Among the top 6, we are the most settled team.

As long as we remain full of desire, no reason why we cannot win again. We grind teams down with relentless attacking. Plus Salah and Mane will not be away for African Cup in Jan.
Old 13-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

can understand from the players, it's a huge load and pressure off the players after being confirmed PL Champions, coming from the 1 point miss being crowned Champions the previous season.

must say Nick Pope was in outstanding form in this game. his reflex and positioning in front of goal was excellent. even Klopp was impressed with Nick.

can we get him to replace Adrian who is leaving for Spain?
Old 13-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I do think we need a more creative player in our midfield. Keita is capable, but is inconsistent. Henderson and Wijnaldum are industrious, but not creative. Oxlade-Chamberlain has been nowhere near pre-injury levels, unfortunately. Jones and Elliott look like they could become creative players, but you can't hedge your bets that they'll reach the necessary level. All of these players are very good, but that midfield area needs an injection of something different if we are to enjoy continued success. Could Trent become that guy, if Williams reaches the required level at right back?

I also think we need a more clinical finisher, or at least someone who we rotate with Firmino/Mane/Salah and be confident in their ability to do the business. Origi, for everything he has done for us, does not give me that confidence. As for Minamino the jury is still out. Problem is, who out there is available?

Alternatively,I would drop Firmino into midfield and look for a more clinical striker.Firmino does not get enough goals but he could be the playmaker in midfield and would open things up for the front three if he was played there.

I think these are the things we need to address to be able to retain the title next season, especially if our main rivals do well in this transfer market window.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
must say Nick Pope was in outstanding form in this game. his reflex and positioning in front of goal was excellent. even Klopp was impressed with Nick.
can we get him to replace Adrian who is leaving for Spain?
We cannot afford him. He is English and will be overpriced. Plus he is aiming to be England number 1. Right now he is leading in the Golden Gloves competition. He kept 1 more clean sheet than Alisson as he has played more games. That is why he celebrated so much when they equalised.

Burley's style suits him as they will pack their defence and aim to counter attack. Just look at Burley's possession against us. I think it was only 27%. Easier for him to keep a clean sheet. If he comes to an attacking team, he is likely to concede more goals.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Really pissed off with that CAS decision yesterday

That said I was not surprised, actually was expecting City to just get a rap on the knuckles but still cheesed off nonetheless.

What makes this even worse is looking at the remaining upcoming match fixtures for this season's CL in Lisbon

A. Madrid now look to be a shoo in for a semi-final berth at a minimum. If we were still in it, I would say we would stand a pretty good chance of retaining the CL albeit with the recent injury to Jordan might have made this a tad more difficult perhaps.

Anyways now just hoping it is anyone but City!

Also might as well throw FFP in the dustbin after this CAS decision. Uefa cmi.

Next club now that might see a sudden rise would be Newcastle if the Saudi deal eventually goes through.

Hope to see us take out our frustration on Arsenal later this week.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Arsenal v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53389016
Old 14-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Manchester City European ban overturned - so is FFP dead?

'The credibility of FFP lies in tatters'

https://www.bbc.com/sport/53390886

UEFA obviously needed the 10 mil cash badly rather than banned MC.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Arsenal v Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ffield-utd-win
Old 16-07-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

My take on last night, apart from VVD doing a Kolasinac/David Luiz and Alisson an Ospina

We've played alright. But then we've played alright in a lot of games this season, and got enough to win.

I think the difference since Palace is we haven't needed to win.

But there's this trait developed where if we don't score a quick second, we know the pattern of the game.

Personally, I want to see a lot more quality in and around the box. More reliance on actual football than working it wide to get a cross in.

Liverpool have dropped 8 points in the 5 games since their PL title was confirmed, having dropped only 7 points in the opening 31 games.

Ended with a whimper albeit I can't be angry with the lads after playing at such a high level of intensity for the last two and a half years, culminating with #19.

Give the kids a run now Jurgen, no point risking key players give them a rest. Also gives you a clearer picture as to what needs to be done in the summer transfer window.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by Sadio Mane 20"

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Have been checking but to no avail season 20/21 jersey release date

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
My take on last night, apart from VVD doing a Kolasinac/David Luiz and Alisson an Ospina

We've played alright. But then we've played alright in a lot of games this season, and got enough to win.

I think the difference since Palace is we haven't needed to win.

But there's this trait developed where if we don't score a quick second, we know the pattern of the game.

Personally, I want to see a lot more quality in and around the box. More reliance on actual football than working it wide to get a cross in.

Liverpool have dropped 8 points in the 5 games since their PL title was confirmed, having dropped only 7 points in the opening 31 games.

Ended with a whimper albeit I can't be angry with the lads after playing at such a high level of intensity for the last two and a half years, culminating with #19.

Give the kids a run now Jurgen, no point risking key players give them a rest. Also gives you a clearer picture as to what needs to be done in the summer transfer window.
Nothing is wrong.

Just give VVD or the lad a break.

We had won the title and nothing to play for I am not concern on the points total record.

Overall we didn't do badly compared to the rest.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Nothing is wrong.

Just give VVD or the lad a break.

We had won the title and nothing to play for I am not concern on the points total record.

Overall we didn't do badly compared to the rest.
Hopefully Sir Henry will not sell any Liverpool players to raise funds for his ailing businesses.

His business interests in the USA have taken an enormous hit due to the Covid19 situation and are bleeding..... although he has furlonged close to 50% of his employees that is still not enough to cover his losses. I hope he dun sell LFC or any players to raise funds to help his cashflow problems.

Btw, his public listed company share price has tanked 35% since about a couple of months ago......
Old 16-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

For me I thought there was no excuse.. It was more of the lackadaisical manner in which they lost the match! They were so near to get the record points, should just put in the little bit of extra effort to achieve it. It's so near yet so far now.
U look @ Citeh, every match they play, they give their best for Pep even though they already secured 2nd place.
Find that this group of players Pool has now are not good enough for next season. Need strengthening in all departments.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U look @ Citeh, every match they play, they give their best for Pep even though they already secured 2nd place.
City is still fighting for Champions League and FA cup. I think their players are using the remaining matches to fight for starting places in the remaining 2 competitions. They have a strong chance in the Champions League. Now I am just hoping Leicester will wake up from their slump.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1