The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Dubai

I will be in Dubai on the way to Paris.

Anybody in Dubai now to meet up for a beer?

Any kind soul with infor to share??

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by lionox
Hi Rainman

When wil u be in Dubai? I will be there only in March. Keep us posted. What I heard is that it is pretty expensive there.

Cheers and have fun
For drinks in Dubai, it's not ex about the same price in Sin. some place even cheaper than Sin. Most so call disco pub impose entrane fee, normally around S$25. Cylone and Marine club has good range of mei mei price from Sin300 at 10pm to 100 at 2am.
I was there last month. Had shuang fei for Sin 150 only. Depend your skill.

By the way, i will take up my posting from April onwards and will be there for the next 5 yrs.
Old 13-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dab140296 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Dubai you can have girls from just about every where ... CIS China etc .... and to me Cyclone is the best place to visit .... action starts at around 11pm onwards .... for more details go to http://www.worldsexguide.org/ go into discussion board, enter forum click Middle East and then United Arab Emirates and then Dubai .... plenty of contribution in there.

I will be in Dubai from 24 to 27 Feb. If u r around, we can go out together ....
Old 14-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Wow.. 5 years asignment there? Would it be boring?

Shuang Fei for Sin 150? U must be a super sales man or damn handsome....haha.... Their nationality please...

Thanks again.
From china, u see, the later u stay, the cheaper u get. I got them at 2.30am. this is the time that they will accept you bargin. Basically they have cost also, like entrance fee(20), taxi fare.
I had these 2 for total of $150 which is about 300 dirhams. went to their flat unit and stay until 9am . Free breakfast some more.
Old 27-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys for the tips.

Great place indeed, Bangkok of the Middle east....

Went to a pub inside the regent hotel, paid 25 Sin dollar to get in, many Ang Mo and Russia. Was not popular but I met a Singaporean..... Cool...

So off we went after knowing we are from SB....hehe...

To Cyclone and the min we step into the disco. he was hook by a fish and off he went....Nbzz..

Me drink alone at the bar and so many fish (PRC) kept coming to me... my eye was to sport some Arab but to no avail. must be 200-300 girls from all over the world... Then along came another not bad PRC asking if she could drink with me... Cool.. had a few beer with her and then lights on.. She suggest going back to my hotel and continiue "talking.."

Off we went and before reaching my room, knock on my friend door to come over. Talk little, drink alot and then she suggest calling her friend to come over and give my firend a massage.. Not a bad suggestion considering it is closed to 4 am and my wake up call is 5.30 am to reach the airport.....

So friend left to wait for her friend while we proceed to "talk"

Finish at nearly 7 am, paid her US100 for the great morning exe3cerise we had....hahaha

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-04-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
jayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
rainman

Bro,

How are you well... i am then guy where by u met in dubai... what a small world ... how was your dish ...mine was good... hahaaa..

hope to catch up with you soon in s'pore.... call me when you are free....
anyway i hook up a russian girl the next day.... like what you say... no bbj and alot of restrictions...
Old 02-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Thanks guys for the tips.

Great place indeed, Bangkok of the Middle east....

Went to a pub inside the regent hotel, paid 25 Sin dollar to get in, many Ang Mo and Russia. Was not popular but I met a Singaporean..... Cool...

So off we went after knowing we are from SB....hehe...

To Cyclone and the min we step into the disco. he was hook by a fish and off he went....Nbzz..

Me drink alone at the bar and so many fish (PRC) kept coming to me... my eye was to sport some Arab but to no avail. must be 200-300 girls from all over the world... Then along came another not bad PRC asking if she could drink with me... Cool.. had a few beer with her and then lights on.. She suggest going back to my hotel and continiue "talking.."

Off we went and before reaching my room, knock on my friend door to come over. Talk little, drink alot and then she suggest calling her friend to come over and give my firend a massage.. Not a bad suggestion considering it is closed to 4 am and my wake up call is 5.30 am to reach the airport.....

So friend left to wait for her friend while we proceed to "talk"

Finish at nearly 7 am, paid her US100 for the great morning exe3cerise we had....hahaha

Cheers
Hi Bro rainman,
Seem you had a good catch. by the way i am station in Dubai. Currently looking for an apartment at Bur Dubai district where mm rom the street during the nite.
Anyway will be here for the 2 year min.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dubai

Hi guys,

Me will be in Dubai in early May, any recommendation? Been to Cyclone, so far the best place. Hear of the pub in Hyatt Regency, but never been there, any comment?

Me when to check out of of the "massage place" operated by PRC in bur Dubai. My advise, DONT BOTHER to try! The women in the joint are at least in their late 30s and the place smells!! Me just pay them dh20 and RUN off....

Cheers
Old 05-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its behind ramada hotel bur dubai, close to golden sand 10. You have to call the lady OKT to get the exact location.

Massage is dh100, another 100 for special. PM me for contact, but not sure if the number or joint is still operation as i last called in November 03.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Samster

batami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those travelling to Dubai ... here's a recommendation _ call it a "bar FR". Go to Border Town Bar - it is in a place called Imperial Suites, in Bur Dubai (taxi drivers will know it) Smaller than other joints. By 900pm many to chose from - some very nice PRCs. If you don't like what you see go for beer elsewhere and come back in an hour - many new faces. Expect to pay around 400Drm for all night. Or leave it until very late when early shift short timers are back in bar. Leave Russians and East Europeans alone - they are expensive and money grabbers. Treat PRCs well and they will really look after you.. remember they have spent a small fortune to get to Dubai and the bar owner is chaging them a fee to come in bar, plus their rent, plus monthly visa renewal fees, etc. Been with few from there - never diasppointed. Some look outstanding - some average. And remember to give them taxi money home -- taxis aint cheap and it comes out of whatever you negotiated. The PRC girls there are all part of a "family" - so if your good and treat them right word gets around - if your not watch your balls next time. Also, if you want to extend into next day - shopping is cheap and returns are great! Enjoy sun sand and sex (which of course in Dubai is illegal if you are with a working girl: which accounts for fact they are paranoid about police)
Old 10-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

To all my Dubai bound Bros, here is my experience having been there no less than half a dozen times last year:

Hyatt Disco - the place is packed wall to wall with PRCs, Russians and off late Arabs (Jordanian, Morrocans, Labonese etc). You don' have to look for them, they'll smell amd smile you out. Just about everygirl you see in there is available so don't be shy,... just ask 'you interested in a date?' in local language 'can i fuck u tonite?'. The damage is around Dhr350 to Dhr450 whole night (depending on your negotiation skill and the hotel you are staying)... btw, you can party with her all night before bringing her back to hotel.
nb. Hyatt has higher quality stuff

York Int'l Hotel (2nd floor) - also packed with PRCs, Russian and some Africans. Use the same tag line,... around Dhr 300 whole night.
nb. lower grade than Hyatt

Le Meridien (near airport) - same same, around Dhr 350 whole night
nb. medium grade

Ramada Hotel (side entrance) - cheap stuff Dhr 250 to 300 whole night
nb. really shit grade

There are a couple of really hot discos (ask hotel clerk or taxi drivers) where it is jumping till wee hours of the morning. Usually Dhr 300 to 350
nb. okay grade (most of them from Hyatt after closing)

Sorry never tried the massage coz there are too many girls to choose from everynight. My personal favorites are the Lebonese or hot Morrocans... man they just love f**king us Asians for a change.

Have fun ppl.

Old 29-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
This is the reason why I always liked GZ as a base... it is so convenient to travel some short distance and get quality gals at good reasonable price... should be going to China for business, and trying to get myself based in GZ... but I have said that since last year.. still can't get approval from company... so sad.

Btw, I got some S'pore friends who went to Dubai and said that not much action... I guess they are familiar with the HC scenes in S'pore and Malaysia and seldon cheong others, that's why they said so.. I will pass the above Dubai info to them... guess nowhere is without joy for men like us! Enjoy yourselves!

Cheers,
Shadow
Well said bro.
To Cheong in dubai, u will need some help by opening ur ears, month and eyes. then again only take cue from the white ones. DON'T ever ask the black ones here as they know nuts about nite life here.... well time for me to go to York Hotel now to look see look see liau....................
Old 29-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sashimi13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Well said bro.
To Cheong in dubai, u will need some help by opening ur ears, month and eyes. then again only take cue from the white ones. DON'T ever ask the black ones here as they know nuts about nite life here.... well time for me to go to York Hotel now to look see look see liau....................
Bro i agree with what you said earlier.Perhaps those who said its boring etc has not been out of their hotel rooms to explore the vast wonders of beauty available in a foreign land however one should keep all options open such as one cannot compare the nite spots in such a land as dubai with the nite spots in S'pore and M'sia.
Last year when I was there and bumped into a few S'poreans and M'sians. it was real cool meeting up with our ppl from home in which bth parties were able to relate.Well thats besides the point, more importantly we have built up a ''nxt time you in town ,call me and we could party and happen'' sort of relationship.
Who knows wat cld happen on my nxt visit.
A few gals had voluptious bodies waiting to be explored till my nxt trip.
Old 18-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Samster

batami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

back in april I recommended Border Town Bar in Imperial Suites for PRCs. Just back from visit to Dubai - place is now overrun with Russians. Only about 20 PRCs work - spent half hour talking to friendly PRC. For some reason, Dubai Immigration had major purge of chinese about three moths back and many did not get their visas renewed. So Border Town PRCs dropped from around 50 ++ to 20 - most of those recent arrivals. Went to Cyclone - wall to wall from every country. was approached by six PRCS and one Korean in first half hour. Was catching flight in couple of hours so didn't bother. Note Cyclone charge 75 DRM for guys and 50 Drms for ladies entrance fee - keeps less desireable elements out but price goes up so ladies can recoup entrance fee - going rate 450 to 500; if you are offereed 700 walk away!
Old 10-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
embassy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, just back from Dubai and would like to share by experience in Cyclone.

Entrance fee is 60DRM, cannot redeem for drinks.

I went in at about 10pm. Can see that the place has a virtual line separating the russians and the PRCs. If you stand in the centre, they cannot approach you.. you have to go over.

Scan around, talked to a cool looking shenyang lady. Asked her how much and she say 700DRM. Spoke to her in mandarin and say is 300 ok as i only got 400 with me....at first she is reluctant but she agreed nonetheless! (told me that cannot let others now or she would be scolded, blah blah)..

So off we went to hand in hands to her apartment five mins walk away, she live in a nicely decorated studio apartment and we do the business in the tatami floor, quite cool. Very GF feel, where i was ramming her, she moan and called me bao bei and asked us to cum together!

still thinking abt her now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1