The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thanks, bro ndnd, For your up to date info....you mean now we can just buy the ferry ticket and board the ferry as usual to batam... Only to be tested at the ports in batam...or we have to wait for the green light?
Singapore will never waive the SHN...but now free for Singaporeans but have to pay $200 for test at the end of quarantine.....
Old 02-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Sorry ndnd, I thought that is for foreigners also.....we just wait for the green light......green light can be manually changed if faulty, Hehehe!!!!
Old 03-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

https://www.batamnews.co.id/berita-6...ingapura-.html

Batam - The Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment, Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, admitted that he had established communication with the Singaporean Foreign Minister, Vivian Balakrishnan to announce that the Riau Islands (Riau Islands) were ready to receive tourists.

"Earlier I also called Vivian, because Lagoi (Bintan), they were ready to receive tourists," Luhut said after a limited meeting at Nongsa Point Marina, Batam, Riau Islands, Thursday (2/7/2020).

From the results of these communications, Luhut explained that the Singapore Government can open international shipping lanes for tourism activities after the General Elections in their countries have been held. Please note that the elections in Singapore will be held on July 10, 2020.

"It was mentioned earlier, wait for the election to be over, they (the Government of Singapore) will see," he said.

The Lagoi tourist area dares to accept tourists after seeing the development of the Covid-19 case in Bintan which has almost zero cases. Not only the Lagoi tourist area, other areas such as Nongsa are also ready to receive tourists. "Earlier I was also asked that here (Nongsa) also enter (open shipping)," he explained.

Regarding foreign workers (TKA) who began to enter Indonesian territory, Luhut said that the international entrance had begun to be opened in stages. With notes, still pay attention to the country of origin of the TKA.

"Depending on where it comes from, it does exist, may, apply health from the country that we approve," he said.

Not only for foreign workers, Luhut added that foreign tourists can also enter the country. For Singapore and Malaysia, there are no problems, because according to him the Covid-19 case in that country has started to go down.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Thanks, bro ndnd, good news!! But the return journey....14 days SHN is a problem, hehehe!!!!!
Old 03-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post

Batam - The Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment, Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, admitted that he had established communication with the Singaporean Foreign Minister, Vivian Balakrishnan to announce that the Riau Islands (Riau Islands) were ready to receive tourists.
Jadi semua bisa dibuka. Batam, TBK juga.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not only for foreign workers, Luhut added that foreign tourists can also enter the country. For Singapore and Malaysia, there are no problems, because according to him the Covid-19 case in that country has started to go down.
Masih ribet OM, manpir sebentar Di hotel, kalo positive. Ngongkrong dlm hotel Harus bwk rapid test

Batam - Hotels in Batam City are ready to become quarantine locations for foreign nationals (foreigners) entering the country. Everyone from abroad must carry out a swab test with PCR.

The Head of the Culture and Tourism Office of Batam City, Ardiwinata, said that there were already several hotels that said they were ready to be quarantined.

"Once the circular from the central task force comes out, and the guardian's direction to be immediately followed up, then we immediately coordinate with the hotel manager. Thank God, quite a lot of hotels volunteered," said Ardi, Friday (07/03/2020).

Hotel management claimed to be ready to support the government in carrying out new life adaptations (new normal).

As a preparation, officers at the hotel have also been given training on health protocols. Among other things how to receive guests to spray disinfectant.

"Now it is being trained. We are working with the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) and the Batam City Health Service," he said.

If the foreigner does not bring a PCR test result from the country concerned with a negative Covid-19 test, then the foreigner will undergo a PCR test in Batam.

While waiting for the results of the tests to come out, the foreigner must be quarantined at a hotel or inn recommended by the local government.

"To get a recommendation, there are several conditions that must be met by the hotel. Among other things, ensure that one room is filled with one guest, except for married couples. Then the flow is prepared directly from the port to the inn room so there is no need to check in in the lobby," he said.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone here miss this
Old 04-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"Earlier I also called Vivian, because Lagoi (Bintan), they were ready to receive tourists," Luhut said after a limited meeting at Nongsa Point Marina, Batam, Riau Islands, Thursday (2/7/2020).

From the results of these communications, Luhut explained that the Singapore Government can open international shipping lanes for tourism activities after the General Elections in their countries have been held. Please note that the elections in Singapore will be held on July 10, 2020.

"It was mentioned earlier, wait for the election to be over, they (the Government of Singapore) will see," he said.

"Depending on where it comes from, it does exist, may, apply health from the country that we approve," he said.

Zhun bo, a bit scary sia

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
looks like it'll be a new normal in btm soon.

tis time is jus my thots....lol

& i tink it'll be quite fun 2.....
Yes, it will be fun for now, how about after some time later, how do you plan to have sex in Batam? Wear a scuba diving suit and have sex in sea water?

Vaccine is the key solution, i guess (for those who hasnt gotta the virus). For now, its the virus versus me...and my girls,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Respect the ppl's choice. It's the freedom of choice that makes the ppl suffer.
They chose their own President.

And they have a few more months to repent.

Most likes to blame others, rarely themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
It means it's safer that way, not 100% safe.

Read in the news from TW that 2 person, face to face both wearing mask reduce chances of getting the virus by up to 70%.

Aren't the sex trade considered as essential services?
Heading for short trip/s to Batam, Malaysia JB or other nearby countries would be near impossible until a vaccine is out (at least in the next couple of months or so).

Since short trips arent that possible, i am planning a long one instead.

Counting my annual leaves and my off-in-lieu now,hehehe...those who knew me would know, i can afford months of "not-at-work" from work. Or maybe just use the hotel room as my office,hehehe...

But i have to plan it in a way that those annual leave gets reset back to normal once i use it. So it dont get down to zero after i use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
China sells a lot fake or "unqualified" products during the pandemic. For those who getting UV light can test using this method.

( Click to show/hide )
Every precaution i could thought of has its strength and weakness. Understand each method's strength and its weaknesses, before i could use other ways to cover its weakness.

Since i am already here, i will just share what i had said earlier, or sort of overturn them with "my method" 's weakness.

UV lights -

The Strength :

It covers a larger area of destruction on air, and with ozone, it covers most area that were hidden off after the UV has been turned off.

It also kills mites and some other insects too. The killing effect is rather good.

Every good has its bad too and below were its bad.

The Weakness :

The weakness is also its strength. UV lights harms human as much as it would harm bacteria and viruses. Use it with care,making sure no human comes close to the lights or be looking directly at the lights while its on. On other word, this is not meant for prolong usage in any household.

I would usually have it on and leave the room and then be back after an hour/a day or so later. So as to allow ozone to continue sterilizing. Opens up the window to allow to dead virus/bacteria to clear away once i am in. I use a rechargeable UVC lights, so in other word, i can only use it for 15 mins or so, then i will need a 2 to 3 hours of charging. This is good and bad and as you can see, i can only use it for a mere 15 mins, and then i have to charge it to use it again. This kept me from using it over and over again for a single time, hence this cool-off period provide some level of safety for myself. One day max is twice or it becomes a hassle (and hazardous).

There are also many kind of UV lights in the market. The more powerful ones can be quite huge using a strengthen lamp. I bought those but in much smaller size.

Another important thing to note here is with UVC device that could create/emits ozone, beside leaving the room, it would be good to keep the room's window a little open up. I think i did mention before, as much as UVC is harmful to human, the created ozone does the similar too. And i think its more dangerous. Hence a more thorough sterilizing using UVC light which creates ozone, one may need to stay away from that room for longer period of time. And dont forget to open the windows wide open to allow evey "dead air" out of the room, at the same time allowing fresh air to comes in.

https://learn.allergyandair.com/ozone-generators/

Thats safety precaution.

Lastly, UVC lamp has a rather short life span. My last one last me about a little more than 3 months.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Zhun bo, a bit scary sia
Dun worry Bro, i can ask mandra bring you to his favourite Dukun.
After some chanting, the dukun will help you put on a mask and rub some sanitizer on your hand, and you will be very safe
Old 04-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I begin to miss my usual nite drive around Jodoh, nagoya area, different kind of fun. @1-3am ga ada kerjaan cari cewek ngobrol
Jam segitu masih siang Om. Byk kupu2 belum kluar 1am to 3am still early for batam.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun worry Bro, i can ask mandra bring you to his favourite Dukun.
After some chanting, the dukun will help you put on a mask and rub some sanitizer on your hand, and you will be very safe
Hahahah, that guy still exist???

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singaporeans still advised to defer all travel abroad, minister says

Singaporeans still advised to defer all travel abroad, minister says

https://www.thejakartapost.com/seasi...ster-says.html

Singaporean Foreign Minister Vivian Balakhrisnan has rejected the Indonesian government’s request to reopen the city state’s borders to the tourist areas of Bintan and Batam in Riau Islands, which have been closed for months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Indonesian Coordinating Maritime Affairs and Investment Minister Luhut Pandjaitan phoned Balakhrisnan during the former’s visit to Batam on Thursday, requesting the latter open Singapore's borders that serve as entry points to Bintan and Batam. He said the Singaporean minister agreed to review Indonesia’s request after Singapore’s general election, which will be held on July 10.

In a statement issued by the Singaporean Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Friday, the minister confirmed having had a phone call with Luhut a day earlier.

However, Balakhrisnan said Singapore was “gradually re-opening our borders in a progressive and calibrated manner while ensuring the health and safety of Singaporeans and our international visitors.”

“Presently, Singaporeans are still advised to defer all travel abroad,” Balakhrisnan went on to say.

He added both ministers had agreed on the importance of keeping up positive bilateral cooperation amid the COVID-19 pandemic, although “the call did not go into any specific discussions on tourism exchanges and cooperation.”

Singapore’s borders were closed in March to short-term visitors, which had impacted tourism and the economy in Riau Islands, which depends largely on tourists from Singapore. Malls in Batam have been a lot quieter than usual, as ferry operators serving the Batam-Singapore route have reduced the number of trips due to plummeting passenger numbers.

The province, with more than 1,000 islands, places second for foreign tourist arrivals in Indonesia, after Bali. It attracted 2.59 million international visitors in 2019, almost half of whom – or 47 percent – were from Singapore.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

What is this? Reopen borders? I don't think Singaporeans are not allowed to go to batam....but the 14 days quarantine that deters people going...Batam should let us stay more than 1 month...then they will decide to go or not....
Old 10-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Hear news the indonesia zenghu no money till they now wana tax online biz liao to find money ..
What i hear from the girls (who read the news) in btm is that indo gov has set aside x trillions of rp to distribute to its ppl during covid but only less than 20% reach them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1