The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BoringLife88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Herpes Transmission Rate

Hi,

Anyone have any facts of Herpes transmission rate with unprotected sex and no outbreaks?

I am reading the date online which shows M to F at 4% overall a period of one year and F to M at 10%.

Anyone can verify?
Old 13-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Herpes Transmission Rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringLife88 View Post
Hi,

Anyone have any facts of Herpes transmission rate with unprotected sex and no outbreaks?

I am reading the date online which shows M to F at 4% overall a period of one year and F to M at 10%.

Anyone can verify?
It is like Toto, you get it means you get it. To avoid, always wear a cap even for bj as transmission is via bodily fluids.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
It is like Toto, you get it means you get it. To avoid, always wear a cap even for bj as transmission is via bodily fluids.
I just seen a research saying per exposure is 0.02% for M to F. Any expert views? Yeah hopefully its like toto.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Herpes transmission has nothing to do with body fluids. It is transmitted via skin to skin contact.

Condoms offer NO protection against Herpes as skin contact occurs at areas not covered by the condom eg the scrotum and the base of the penile shaft.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Anyone can verify?
The fact that 80% of the adult population has HSV1 and about 40% has HSV2 indicates that the probability of transmission is obviously quite high.

Trying to work out all these risk factors is futile. You either have it or you don't. If you have it, there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't have it chances are you're going to end up catching it at some point in your life.

If you're so concerned about the measuring risk factors, go to http://www.stdriskcalculator.com/ and download the app to your phone. You can then ask your next sexual partner a series of questions provided by the app which you can factor in when working out the chances of you catching something.

It will soon dawn on you that whether the result is 0.02% or 22%, you'll still be worrying yourself silly about whether you have caught anything. The only way to tell is to get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Herpes seem mild in comparison to the rest of the STds...Why worry so much about it when so many people have it in them...important things is still not catching HIV which is more or less a death sentence....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 13-08-2015, 08:04 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

alot of HIV infected people are living a normal and longer life than before.
It really isn't a life sentence anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
important things is still not catching HIV which is more or less a death sentence....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-08-2015, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The fact that 80% of the adult population has HSV1 and about 40% has HSV2 indicates that the probability of transmission is obviously quite high.

Trying to work out all these risk factors is futile. You either have it or you don't. If you have it, there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't have it chances are you're going to end up catching it at some point in your life.

If you're so concerned about the measuring risk factors, go to http://www.stdriskcalculator.com/ and download the app to your phone. You can then ask your next sexual partner a series of questions provided by the app which you can factor in when working out the chances of you catching something.

It will soon dawn on you that whether the result is 0.02% or 22%, you'll still be worrying yourself silly about whether you have caught anything. The only way to tell is to get tested.
Absolutely completely agree with all points brought up here. Except the STD Risk Calculator App is not very good. I tried it.

Ask yourself this: why are you trying to figure out the risk of getting herpes?

Is it to give yourself a false sense of security with a low number?
Or worry yourself unnecessarily with a high number?

What possible utility does knowing the risk of infection confer?

Let's say you know the risk down to the 10th decimal point. So what? The reality is simple. You either have it or you do not. If you want to know, get tested.

Look at it this way. You are holding onto a 4D ticket. You want to know if you won 1st prize or not. You go around asking everyone what the probability of you winning first prize is. You analyze every winning number since 1965 to know the odds of each number appearing. Does that change anything? No.

You just need to buy the latest copy of Wan Bao and see if you won. If you did you did, if you did not, you did not.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Absolutely completely agree with all points brought up here. Except the STD Risk Calculator App is not very good. I tried it.

Ask yourself this: why are you trying to figure out the risk of getting herpes?

Is it to give yourself a false sense of security with a low number?
Or worry yourself unnecessarily with a high number?

What possible utility does knowing the risk of infection confer?

Let's say you know the risk down to the 10th decimal point. So what? The reality is simple. You either have it or you do not. If you want to know, get tested.

Look at it this way. You are holding onto a 4D ticket. You want to know if you won 1st prize or not. You go around asking everyone what the probability of you winning first prize is. You analyze every winning number since 1965 to know the odds of each number appearing. Does that change anything? No.

You just need to buy the latest copy of Wan Bao and see if you won. If you did you did, if you did not, you did not.
Yeah but the issue is I am being killed by anxiety and time. I am at Day 24 and I have to wait 4 more days before I can have a test... The feeling is really.... My mind just keep going wild.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:43 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, judging from your post..
I claimed my $5/- that you will not be convinced with the result at the end of day 28 and will do another one later..

learn to manage anxiety or it will kill you before anything else.

Quote:
Yeah but the issue is I am being killed by anxiety and time. I am at Day 24 and I have to wait 4 more days before I can have a test... The feeling is really.... My mind just keep going wild.

Old 13-08-2015, 12:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Day 28 is not enough time to test for Herpes so if you don't solve your mental issues, you're going to be worrying about HSV for a long time to come.

Old 13-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Day 28 is not enough time to test for Herpes so if you don't solve your mental issues, you're going to be worrying about HSV for a long time to come.
I am seeing a DR from DrTan and Partners. He told me Day 28 is rather conclusive for Herpes as well...
Old 13-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, judging from your post..
I claimed my $5/- that you will not be convinced with the result at the end of day 28 and will do another one later..

learn to manage anxiety or it will kill you before anything else.
Any ideas how I can manage this? Its making me sick.
Old 13-08-2015, 01:00 PM

Do u actually have a job? if not try meditation.

Quote:
Any ideas how I can manage this? Its making me sick.

Old 13-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Do u actually have a job? if not try meditation.
I do have a job but aim rather losing focus in it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1