The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
Advan12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvan12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Customer

Mini adventure 1...

Hi gentlemen, I am trying my best to recall all these. Kindly bear with me? Some information were changed to protect indentities...

I was working as a Customer Service Exec. with a local I.T / logistics firm back in 2007, redemption store located in town. Met all sorts of people who came for redemptions, free gifts. Recalled one lady, Stephanie, mid 30s, who came to collect the gift from my counter. I remembered it was a Laptop. Fast forward abit, the brand she was supposed to collect, Acer. But during our 15mins conversation, I gave her the Asus instead!

I remembered vividly she was in a white, body fitting business shirt, with a brown beige tight skirt and black stockings!

(some part of our conversation) >>>
Me : Hi Miss! After a long day @ work? You seems very tired? (chee hong here! I know very bo liao...)
Stephanie : Yeah! Whole day of meetings... Have presentations too... Later meeting business partners. This my free laptop? Wow! Hahah... Thanks!

She didn't even take a closer look at the box and left very quickly... After awhile, I found a name card on the floor! She was a Marketing Manager for a MNC company in Tanjong Pagar...! (she dropped it bah?)

After shop closing, amid admin / logistic tasks, Acer laptop extra 1 set. Asus short of 1 set! My colleagues and me checked thru all redemptions that fateful Friday, and realized I am the 'culprit' who gave the wrong set to that certain Stephanie!

I have to go down to her address and exchange back the Asus set, and give her the Acer instead... I got her contact no. And full address on the forms she signed... Thomson area. Near Mediacorp! It was already 8pm and I have to go down Thomson no matter what... As instructed by my manager...

To be continue...
Old 03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Re: My Customer

Continued...

I then called Stephanie's mobile no. around 8plus, and she did answered the call... 'Heng' arh! After explaining the issue to her and also apologized afew times, she said to meet up around Clarke Quay taxi stand at around 9plus.

Stephanie : I near Clarke Quay area, shall we meet 9pm near the taxi stand? Got TCC cafe there. I am driving, car plate no. XXXX. See ya!
Me : Sure! Thanks so much... See ya too!
After hanging up, 'Shit'! Forgotten to ask her the car model and colour... Anyway! I then left my shop and rushed over to Clarke Quay... 20mins walk though.

Reached there around 8.55pm, sweating abit, and after 2 sticks of smoke, it was 9.20pm already. No sign of her car yet, all taxis in and out... At this time, a silver Subaru Wrx droved into the taxi stand. It was Stephanie. She horned at me and I went over and done all the paperwork. Exchanged back the correct laptop, and at this time, it started pouring heavily! Wtf?
Stephanie : So heavy rain now! Wanna take cover in my car? I send you to the nearest Mrt station?
Me : ok thanks! Really troubled you again. So damn paisey!
Actually deep down inside, hahah! Shiok lah... See if can chee hong her abit. Although I didn't any ring on her finger...

On the way to Dhoby Ghaut station, amid casual chat, found out she loves dogs! Two Golden Retrivers in her house... She indeed married and her hubby be going on a business trip the following week. (around one week). Using the chance to see her two dogs, I tried to sound her out...

Me : Hey! Any time free to see your lovely dogs? I can walk them for free! For you...
Stephanie : Wah! So good arh? We not very close wor? And you know my full address somemore... What your intention eh? Your usual trick to know ladies customers arh? Say... (in a sarcastic / joking tone)
I abit sad already, Damn! She saw through it?
Stephanie : Gotcha! Just joking lah... I should be free next Friday evening. Try to sms me bah.
Happy! Excited! Yet anxious... Was she serious anyway?

A week soon passed and Friday came! My mind was just 'not at work'... You know lah! Where got mood to work? I smsed Stephanie around 6plus, One Sms. And she replied half an hour later...

'I am free now. See you at TCC cafe, near Clarke Quay taxi stand. I am driving'......

To be continue...
Old 03-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

I was like, well same venue again? Hahah... Ok so we agreed on the location via smses.

I reached earlier than her surely, as usual having a puff there near the taxi stand... Stephanie arried in her Subaru 'ah beng' car and we went for dinner at Bugis I remembered. She was in a Red polo tee and a black mini tight skirt, quite short though! So when she driving I just can't resist 'peeking' at her pair of smooth legs (had a erection! Really!) I mean as a normal hot blooded male, you get what I mean? Wah sey...

Stephanie : Oi! Dun hum sup hor? Why stare stare? Guys are all the same! Dun think I blur hor? Quick say... Dun tell me you 'hard below' eh? Hahah!
Me : You really arh! Can't imagine a business office lady to talk like that... So ah lian! Yes! I Very hard now! Can? I am thinking to 'eat' you up... Wanna try me? Hmm?
She 'punched' my arm in a playful yet strong manner. But I can see from the top mirror when she was driving, that kind of 'C-F-M' look... Heehee!

We had dinner at a Bugis kopitiam, forgotten where already. After that I asked if I can really go her house anot to see her dogs. Was 9pm timing.
Me : Late liao... How to go your house now? Damn pai sey leh... Next time bah...?
Stephanie : Well ok. Any plans tonight? You sing Ktv? Wanna go Boat Quay for drinks? My friend got a pub there. Happy hours!
With that, she pulled my hand and leaded me to her car. I thought, wah sey! So rush meh? Only 9plus only loh...

We reached about 30mins after finding a slot to park her car.
Me : Are you sure anot? You driving how to drink later? Dun play play. I can't drive wor.
Stephanie : Aiya! You drink lah, I can sing Ktv can liao. But on You tonight! Let's go...
Old 03-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Continued...

After parking her car, we went to a ktv pub, forgotten what 'Dolphins' name (no longer around I think). Many chinese ah lians servers there! Hahah... Not very chio but, still 'eyepopping', all dressed very sexily leh...

Stephanie : Hey Serene! (the pub manager) So long never see! How are you? Miss you so much babe! Wah sey so pretty liao arh? This is my friend (referring to me)... Come introduce to you!
Me : Hi Serene! Your pub very nice / cosy... Business sure very good...?
Serene : Hey! Thanks thanks... So beer or liquor for you? 3 jugs Tiger for 60! (forgotten the prices lol) Martell $XXX for a bottle...
I am not a good drinker so I ordered beer while Stephanie, fruit punch for her. I went outside for a puff, during that time, still can smoke inside the pub I remember. Just leave the ladies to chat themselves so happily. Serene, in a black tube, jacket and skirt. All black. Another sexy lady, but Stephanie was still my 'type of dish' that time. Hahah! While smoking, I hurriedly went to buy condoms. Dunno what the hell but deep down inside me, I knew 'something was going to happen' that night... Just playsafe bah... My mind was only full of Stephanie!

Fast forward to about 1am plus, after 3 jugs of beer, I was already kind of 'high' already. Amid singing songs with Stephanie, also chatted with work and relationship matters. Stressful work and I learnt that her hubby, was always fooling around outside, on business trips! She just had abit of the beer (driving mah), and was feeling very down despite not drunk. As for me, Shiok! Still able to walk but not very steady... Once I need Stephanie to accompany me to the toilet!

I started to get close to her at our table, chatting and my arm around her. She whispered to me in my ears too. So I tried to place my hand on her thighs and waist too, see if she resisted? Ohh... She came even closer to me, started to nibble my ear! I really bey tahan already, with her soft moans in my ears!
Stephanie : Drunk liao ah? Your face red lah... Somemore beer? I am still sober, can lean on me. I haven't been intimate to my hubby for 6mths le... Why guys like that one? Before marriage, treated me like a princess, after that? Fooling around, thought I dunno? So what he very rich? I Am NOT happy at all! (started to tear abit at this moment)
Me : Okok! Your hubby a 'mother F%&*ker!' bad guy! Throw him away. Got me here, Baby! I am yours tonight...
She looked at me with pleading yet innocent eyes, leaned over for a smooch!!! I taken back abit, heart pounding madly... Under the influnce of beer, and being a normal guy, I succumed to her beauty and her... Actions. I held her waist more tightly, continued kissing. The 4th jug of beer came, we shared it and I stumbled my way to the cashier, with Serene grinning at me I remembered... 3.30am pub closing soon.

Our hands all over our bodies, Stephanie led me to a empty office just above the pub, with me really damn high le! She still sober yet horny I can say at that moment... I stumbled and fell on top of her on the floor... My chest against her boobs, around C cup, quite a handful. We frenched furiously with her leading on, nibbled my ears again, my neck down to my nipples! I am already enjoying all that happening to me, being single and no sex that time. Kinda 'starved' you can say...
She took of my shirt and groping my cock, with my jeans still on... I am 101% in 'Attacking mode' already!
Me : Dear! You very horny hor? Can I take off my jeans now? You making me gan cheong leh...
Stephanie : EAT me now can? Need me help you mah? You drunk liao... (whispering to me in a very slutty tone)
I strruggled to take off my stupid jeans, I then took off her polo tee in a swift manner. Revealing a black lacy bra with C cup breasts (i guess)... Staring at me, inviting me to 'taste' her yummy boobs...

Stephanie : I want to make Love to you now... I am very wet... Ohhh... Aaah...!
Her horny tone motivated me even more!

To be continue...
Old 03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro...
Old 03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too ^^
Old 03-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, joinning here for the sexicting part.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New camping site.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 03-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Another camper reporting
Old 03-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MonoTones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here, What is next ?
Old 03-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

pitch another tent here!
Old 03-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job bro. Some points for your works. Keep going
Old 04-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 04-09-2014, 09:31 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting to for more happening, sure got 'license' to make more love even when her hubby is back.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1