The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No lah. Not that Xiaoya although both I also know and tried. The plump Xiaoya with AV style deepthroat, 69 swallow whole cock one. The plump one I felt being raped after the session, drained.

Nana is the MILF with bone cracking massage and a mouth the tops my BBBJ list. She made me feel a total different level of mouth skills.

Anyway, based on your answer. I know liao, think this Jia Jia not worth a visit.
any idea the plump av xiaoya still coming back?
Old 17-05-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
any idea the plump av xiaoya still coming back?
No idea. Also want to know.
Old 17-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
but if photo is not slim = she doesn't want to hide which is commendable.

Anyway she is a good sucker
Like a vacuum cleaner suction?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
If i remember correctly, her name was Ivy.
Only here for a short while then left due to personal reasons.
Yes that was her name when she was here. Visited her during her last stint together with a colleague that visited her flatmate. Both of them RTC a couple of days after that. Funny now they got mentioned here again together.

This Ivy portrayed herself as a daddy's girl and mentioned she is going back to persue a online retail business... of course as usual their stories are highly questionable. Will be good if either of them returns to SG.

Zara
Old 17-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvelveosix View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ling-er-massage/
mr for this girl
smooth booking process
location 7/10 near a primary school saw many cute students passing by pretty dangerous increases thrill.
when she opened the door
i would say give discount abit bah not wearing make up still have 70% resemblance?
Body wise (7/10) abit of fats here and good for hugging
boobs (8/10) i think C with big nipples didnt try sucking
conversationalist:i always try to small talk la so dont so awkward ok la she quite interesting woman to talk to. talk her home town food and how men cum taste LOL.
proceeded with assisted bath she washed by didi nothing special except i kept trying to peek into her blouse lel.
next was massage, i'll rate 9/10 though i not a massgaae guy i think she is very strong asked her to tone down or else my bone break
Her bed queen size i think,smells clean.
sensual she excels. can say on par with tian nu
catbath, lick every part of ur body with realistic moans surely make any man horny. then she ear rape me damn the feeling so good my eyes rolled back.
(small tip clean ur ears ye boys)

with that HDLY 9/10 pretty SOP but she does the underneath BBBJ
so i guess thats a first for me and i flip and she finished me with a BBBJ not much teeth and felt great to unload a month worth of cum in her month. pretty amazing how they can suck everythink dry i sure vomit.

all in all i finished in like 30 mins not her fault but i could have lasted longer.
went to wash up and requested a head massage
she happily gave me one for 20mins left happy man
hope this review helps!
thanks for MR.
70% resemblance is pretty off the pic leh?

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 17-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes that was her name when she was here. Visited her during her last stint together with a colleague that visited her flatmate.
Suddenly her photo appear, able to visit her once when she was here. Sweet girl with nice boobs. Wish she come here again
Old 17-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Yiyi on the green tea site (West)
My first MR (will keep it simple, so cut me some slack)
As I had tried a few girls on SLG with massaging services, having some good Massages but low playability or good figure but low playability as well, so I decided to venture into new field trying FJ with bits of massages (pardon me if this is not the place to post) . Happen to stumble upon her, as she is the most keen and sincere (but can feel the cautioness) on reply out of the few lines I throw out, so I decided to give it a go, was greeted with a lovely smile from her which kick start the gfe, she maintain this feel throughout the session, holds the conversation pretty well too.

Looks: 7 (face similar to the short hair pic)
Figure and boobs: 5 (is those ppl fat b4 then slim down type of bah bah, boobs sagging n definitely not D now) still give 5 mainly cuz of the skin condition for her age.
Hygiene: 5 (mainly not her fault, is how the house being kept by the owner, she makes the best of it) towel was dry, she is a smoker if some of u mind, but will use mouthwash before engaging in oral activity.
Massage: 3 (if I were to compare to trained Masseur, which will not be fair) but still let her service, as the gfe vibes and conversation makes it ok.
Bbbj: 8 (first time having a smooth and thick tongue lady attacking my lil bro)
Frenching: 8 (she is those that French u like no tomorrow, have to pull myself away to attack other areas)
FJ with capped: 8 (she is very sensitive girl, if u turn her on, be prepared that ur lil bro can tahan the journey, which sadly I didn't haha)

Overall it was an enjoyable 1st Massage & FJ experience, people may differ, but really no complaints on the 100 bucks spent on her.
Old 17-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
MR for Yiyi on the green tea site (West)
My first MR (will keep it simple, so cut me some slack)
As I had tried a few girls on SLG with massaging services, having some good Massages but low playability or good figure but low playability as well, so I decided to venture into new field trying FJ with bits of massages (pardon me if this is not the place to post) . Happen to stumble upon her, as she is the most keen and sincere (but can feel the cautioness) on reply out of the few lines I throw out, so I decided to give it a go, was greeted with a lovely smile from her which kick start the gfe, she maintain this feel throughout the session, holds the conversation pretty well too.

Looks: 7 (face similar to the short hair pic)
Figure and boobs: 5 (is those ppl fat b4 then slim down type of bah bah, boobs sagging n definitely not D now) still give 5 mainly cuz of the skin condition for her age.
Hygiene: 5 (mainly not her fault, is how the house being kept by the owner, she makes the best of it) towel was dry, she is a smoker if some of u mind, but will use mouthwash before engaging in oral activity.
Massage: 3 (if I were to compare to trained Masseur, which will not be fair) but still let her service, as the gfe vibes and conversation makes it ok.
Bbbj: 8 (first time having a smooth and thick tongue lady attacking my lil bro)
Frenching: 8 (she is those that French u like no tomorrow, have to pull myself away to attack other areas)
FJ with capped: 8 (she is very sensitive girl, if u turn her on, be prepared that ur lil bro can tahan the journey, which sadly I didn't haha)

Overall it was an enjoyable 1st Massage & FJ experience, people may differ, but really no complaints on the 100 bucks spent on her.
Bro,

Care to share CTC?

Cheers
Old 17-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio38 View Post

Any bros know who is this ger.......
wah. My old flame poison ivy. Where u get the pic from bro.
Old 17-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yes, still de-listed at the moment but regular can still reach her at same contacts.
Hi bro, can pm me ziqing/hebe contact. Thank you
Old 17-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
wow just out on the news.
155 girls got caught in a 21 day operation.
That's really a lot!!!
I suppose there are many others that don't advertise online.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
This jia jia llike other bros mention is fleshy but not fat with natural c boobs. Massage just a bit piano. Her specialty is bbbj and ar. Looks wise, not so pretty. Not sure why this new batch not so pretty, a bit fleshy and have natural big boobs (cup c i think)

Hope it clarify.
Thank you very much for your insights. For a punter with only 11 posts, your contribution is truly stellar. Appreciate it bro, upz!

I think I will try jia jia . Despite her slightly lacking in looks and physique, I do love girls who love to suck dick. This usually means a good solid, unrushed blow job which always results in an intense orgasm (or two ). And she has tits to boot! Woohoo.

I just got to find a way to fit her in my rotation of Zhu Zhu, Angel, Nancy and Vicky! And my other FBs (including a new sexy Viet divorcee I'm currently working). Lol

PS. Question, I thought jia jia provides bbbj? You wrote capped bj.... ?
Old 17-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
PS. Question, I thought jia jia provides bbbj? You wrote capped bj.... ?
You can opt for capped BJ if you want.

Anyway she's on code red now.

ZZ's back in action also.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You can opt for capped BJ if you want.

Anyway she's on code red now.

ZZ's back in action also.
Yes I know
Old 17-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Any one try this lady

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-jia-jia/

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1