The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yes, this trend has been going on a while. The reply after many days ML. Thanks to the acceptance of bros with the idea that booking a ML is like striking 4D. Never was in the past. Personally don't like this practise lah.

Should be a simple thing, like mentioned. Straight forward and not hang up and sell.
go for dark horse like New vegetable sure very free. come now !!!!! 😀🤗🤣😁🤣☺😆😃😊
Old 10-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If u were to go for big neh neh ones, 36D Rachael or 36E Angela of SLG would be ur pick?
Old 10-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Which popular ones u refer to.
Most recent ibe I had trouble with was xixi. Makes me wonder if I got blacklist or something. But I never had problem with booking all the AP in the past. So unless something was just put on it...

Tried yesterday to book for sat and had so little replies. I never had so much trouble with a 2 day early booking. Tried again this morning and no more reply. So think can give up and move on alr.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

ZZ delisted. She still accepting customers?
Old 10-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Most recent ibe I had trouble with was xixi. Makes me wonder if I got blacklist or something. But I never had problem with booking all the AP in the past. So unless something was just put on it...

Tried yesterday to book for sat and had so little replies. I never had so much trouble with a 2 day early booking. Tried again this morning and no more reply. So think can give up and move on alr.
haha save the money for you
Old 10-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Summer left le?
Going home soon.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Since I can't get the ones I want. Who else is consider AP now and worth a try?
Old 10-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yes, this trend has been going on a while. The reply after many days ML. Thanks to the acceptance of bros with the idea that booking a ML is like striking 4D. Never was in the past. Personally don't like this practise lah.

Should be a simple thing, like mentioned. Straight forward and not hang up and sell.
Last time more choices and MRs more or less accurate.
Quality of MLs also higher and more willing to serve.
Bros also more willing to share any nice gems they discovered.

Now.....I no eyes see.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Ruby.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ruby-massage/

Visited her recently since my regular RTC and was looking for new ML.

Location: 9/10 - Very near MRT, easy for drivers too. (parked nearby and walked there). Apartment was quite clean and tidy.

Looks: 7/10 - Give some standard discount for the photo posted online. But at least same person not someone else's photo. (was actually tempted by her pics cuz got resemblance to a recently very scandalous HK actress)

Massage: 7.5/10 - Ok strength but didn't really like her stepping on my back. Use her phone on and off but not excessively

Sensual: 7/10 - Standard HJ with lots of cat licking and teasing, usually I enjoy that technique but somehow didn't exactly like her's. Probably personal.

RTM: Probably not. I would say nothing about her is bad. Just maybe not my type.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one already here for sometime and she had already garnered a pool of regular customers which she can rely on.

Once things had settled down, she will start to fear for issues like kenna raid. So naturally, she will take the safer route of accepting a regular rather than blindly take in new customers.

Even if you book early, she still might not commit coz come that day if one of her regular sent in a last minute request, she will priortitize him before you.

Move on lah, Bro...I had move on also.

*If you so gian to try her, maybe can try booking her one day before on Sat for Sun....MLs usually more free on Sun coz is family day for cheongsters.

Last edited by Cerberus; 10-05-2019 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently msg 2 new ones. Yiyi and jiajia.
Wanna commando.
But both no reply.
End up manage to get a slot with xixi. And she is still gd.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

Any bro try this Emma? Figure seem very good
Looks good for me....I got a thing for gals with short bob hair.....

and she got good height at 165cm. Looks fair.

But like never offer nude massage leh.....and face blurred off too.....

Old 10-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Looks good for me....I got a thing for gals with short bob hair.....

and she got good height at 165cm. Looks fair.

But like never offer nude massage leh.....and face blurred off too.....
is this quinny?
Old 10-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Going home soon.
Will miss her neh neh dearly.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Tried once & nv rtm, u are not missing alot tbh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1