The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi friends, how often do you visit MLs per week/month?

1-2x/week.

My record is 4 times a week. I was too free then -- Dec clearing leave period.
Lol.. 4 times a week abit too much lah... see MLs also Sian one..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can someone Pm me Hebe contact? Lost my hp and lost it
Old 29-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Yup... A little here and there. for massage portion. But when come to sensual, can feel she is more open and passionate.

Give and take overall still ok.

But pocket CMI. LOL
You RTM her so many times you better make sure you fark her good man.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuming73 View Post
Ba Mei (SLG) got pretty decent reviews not long ago so decided to try her last week. I am pretty sure I will get zapped since I noticed she got a white knight (or a group) texting her non stop during the session.

Here is the bad part first:
My appointment was around 11.30pm and I reached on time. So my session should end around 12.30pm. I am not the fussy kind about timing but during the session she was replying to text messages (I am sure bros can feel when 2 hand massage become 1 handed).

Then she "aiya!" suddenly cos a brother on the 12.30pm slot already reached at 12pm, 30 minutes earlier. She was panicking and keep trying to appease the brother who has just reached (cmon brother, u come early dont insist to come up immediately leh). Can tell MLs are afraid to lose a customer cos last minute hard to get replacement. Eventually she even asked me if she could call him to explain. She called and she said the customer will wait nearby. 15 minutes later, the brother say he cannot wait anymore and wanted to leave. Can tell Ba Mei face changed immediately and she wanted to end my session fast. After I shoot, she hinted me to leave so she could call the "leaving" guy to come up now. So this was a really negative experience for me.

Pros:
BBBJ was excellent (no teething), she was the only one that can make me CIM so far. Her catbath was good also licking all over. Location also discreet and she stays alone. IMO, she looks decent (7/10) but pictures look better and younger.

RTF: No for me.
Yeah, that was bad management in that situation. Not the right way to deal with the bro who came early and demand to start early. She should be stern on that. Won't conclude it is bad time management because for the both time I was there, was not shortchanged.

Must say did seen cases of bros who are regulars who think they can get their way everytime. A not experienced ML who gets threatened and panicked will make irrational choices. Business being hard, I think she stressed and made the wrong response.

Agreeing thather mouth skills are really good. That feeling is different, needs a substantial shaft to feel that difference that is. Good RTM BBBJ material for me. AP I only recognise the older generation ones. None in this batch.

Bro, next time be stern on the timing for your part on such a case. I am always stern with my timings.

Last edited by Blu3; 29-04-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Again that was based on what you said if it is 100% true. Won't judge and won't conclude.

Forum lah, can say anything we want, the way we want it. Naturally won't take 100% of it.

Each have their perceptions.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol.. 4 times a week abit too much lah... see MLs also Sian one..
Only only that.. Wallet also cannot tahan. Lol

Long term hobby must self discipline a bit..
Old 29-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You RTM her so many times you better make sure you fark her good man.
Maybe he only looking for gfe without fxck... LOL

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuming73 View Post
Ba Mei (SLG) got pretty decent reviews not long ago so decided to try her last week.

Then she "aiya!" suddenly cos a brother on the 12.30pm slot already reached at 12pm, 30 minutes earlier. She was panicking and keep trying to appease the brother who has just reached (cmon brother, u come early dont insist to come up immediately leh). Can tell MLs are afraid to lose a customer cos last minute hard to get replacement. Eventually she even asked me if she could call him to explain. She called and she said the customer will wait nearby. 15 minutes later, the brother say he cannot wait anymore and wanted to leave. Can tell Ba Mei face changed immediately and she wanted to end my session fast. After I shoot, she hinted me to leave so she could call the "leaving" guy to come up now. So this was a really negative experience for me.
Thanks for sharing, was considering her yesterday lol.

But I have always felt that when the ML screwed up something, be it doublebook ACCIDENTALLY or cancel our appointment, the important point I look for is how she salvage the situation.

Did she auto offer reduced rate? Or
Did she offer a next slot of your choice and includes the 15 mins early that you were asked to leave?

A seasoned ML will do that, coz there is no way to guage which customer will end up becoming a regular or kena KC by them,so the smart ones will not risk burning bridges. So if this is your first visit and she didn't do anything to salvage the situation, then i agree that she ain't RTM material.

I once had a "make-up" session with an AP ML whom RTCed. She insist FOC and the session i was encouraged more roaming than usual and she was at her best in terms of service level. These are what separate the real APs and the wannabes. I ended up paying her the full rate anyway
Old 29-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
wuming73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think old AP like Mint, Laura, Carol, Chi Zhi etc will always be better for bros, they are like the OG Avengers, we only remember Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk etc (even they not as powerful as the latest) simply cos they are the original batch.

When the old AP make way for new AP (like new Spiderman, Antman, Dr Strange, Cap Marvel etc), we still favor the old ones cos of nostalgia and cos of the "originality" ma.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Recently kena KC. 5-6 times during last two weeks.
Pocket buay tahan liao... Need to cut... Think 1-2 times per month.
Who is the lucky lady?
Old 29-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/angelia-massage/

Got baited. Went up totally different girl. Skinny milf.
No boobs so cannot accept. And cant get any last min.
Disappointed wasted trip there.

Edit: listing is now gone.

Last edited by kenne79; 29-04-2019 at 02:46 PM.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
HongKee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Just tried this gem, she is young and pretty and very hard working, good in massage too, service is excellent, treat you like a king

Strong GFE and strong teasing skill, once door close action start, have few pattern of sensual bj and cat bath front and back, have an enjoyable session with her

Look: 8 0/10
Massage : 8.0/10
HJ : 8.5/10
BJ: 9 0/10
Body : 8.0/10
GFE :9.0/10
RTM : Definitely
Old 29-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was around area G last week at lor 27 and saw a chio babe WL. anybody knows who (FL/ML) stays around there ? can PM me ? thanks !
Old 29-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKee123 View Post
MR for Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Just tried this gem, she is young and pretty and very hard working, good in massage too, service is excellent, treat you like a king

Strong GFE and strong teasing skill, once door close action start, have few pattern of sensual bj and cat bath front and back, have an enjoyable session with her

Look: 8 0/10
Massage : 8.0/10
HJ : 8.5/10
BJ: 9 0/10
Body : 8.0/10
GFE :9.0/10
RTM : Definitely
this listing is familiar, i think many would recognise it
Old 29-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
was around area G last week at lor 27 and saw a chio babe WL. anybody knows who (FL/ML) stays around there ? can PM me ? thanks !
Haha how to pm u that Chio bu which u saw?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1