The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cleanguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ejaculating during massage

Hey guys ,

I went to massage place at jurong, and it was a normal massage .
When she start massaging my thigh , she massaged my balls and below . At that time my didi erected , after 10mins she asked me to turn over , she saw my full erected didi and i apologized to her . When she is massage my thigh again , her hands go between my balls again , this time cant resist liao and Cum in the disposable underwear . She surprised and said you long time never touch by a girl is it and dont be nervous .
So embarrasing .

Dont ask me which place i went ...
Old 27-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of
Re: ejaculating during massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanguy View Post
Hey guys ,

When she start massaging my thigh , she massaged my balls and below . At that time my didi erected , after 10mins she asked me to turn over , she saw my full erected didi and i apologized to her . When she is massage my thigh again , her hands go between my balls again , this time cant resist liao and Cum in the disposable underwear . She surprised and said you long time never touch by a girl is it and dont be nervous .
So embarrasing .

Then you post here for? To tell us you jizzed without action?
Old 27-02-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i fear the holiday is approaching..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i fear the holiday is approaching..
The same fear here too bro.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

R u sure that jus touch touch, can make u cum??
TS, do u have some pre-ejaculation problem?? It's a serious medical problem...
GOD BLESS U....
Old 27-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Were you asked to pay for HJ or not? If not, quite worth it leh...why cannot share location with bros here?
Old 27-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Poor chap, anyhow shoot, now come here and asked to be shot

try this
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/542210
Old 27-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

pple virgin mah.. give him a chance to share his exploits... else how to become dirty old men like us
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 27-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
pple virgin mah.. give him a chance to share his exploits... else how to become dirty old men like us
i tot all men are virgin???

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Were you asked to pay for HJ or not? If not, quite worth it leh...why cannot share location with bros here?
yeah lor....can save $50 for happy ending. ....

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 27-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

please dont laugh at this new bro virgin cum...

so the girl got give u ang bao anot? heng heng...

next time something like that happen, u walk out of room and shout HUAT AH!!!
Old 27-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Again, sbf makes my day

U guys damn funny
Old 27-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumscum View Post
Poor chap, anyhow shoot, now come here and asked to be shot
He he, you are absolutely spot on, looking at comments so far

Well, as stated by other brothers, school holidays do start within the next 2 weeks, so need to take all these threads with a pinch of salt

Thanks & Cheers
Old 27-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rat967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mi got 1 time! A baba gal ! Came into massage mi!
and she had slight flu!! asking mi to give her a 肉针 injection!! Lol!!
Old 27-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanguy View Post
Hey guys ,

So embarrasing .

You make an effort to broadcast how shameful you are as a samster.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1