The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 16
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry folks, I have deleted/edited a number of recent posts related to HC ladies/services, as this thread is limited to MLs posted in this sub forum only. Hope you can restrict your discussions to that here. Kamsia.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 3
Kopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Confirm boh? I could've sworn I heard her say it was her dad when I first asked her about it..
Mama ... Papa... No biggy. Maybe it's my hearing because my other senses where extremely distracted
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 3
Kopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to allKopiosteve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
I hardly post here, and i cant rmb when my last MR was haha. But she does seem oddly familiar, i think i will book an appointment with her soon.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
Alert! Alert! Alert!... hiding stomach pictures lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 13
Marq is a glorious beacon of lightMarq is a glorious beacon of lightMarq is a glorious beacon of lightMarq is a glorious beacon of lightMarq is a glorious beacon of light

Maiden visit to Angel, not much more needs to be said. Very pretty, good figure, hardworking and good rapport. And if she really does work the hours she says, she is seriously working hard.

And true that if possible, buy her some stuff to eat. Not the most remote location, but I would be lazy to walk out from there.

She leaving mid June
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 5
SMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant futureSMRTLTD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Mama ... Papa... No biggy. Maybe it's my hearing because my other senses where extremely distracted
I love her eyes.. So pretty and seductive.. I could stare at them the entire day..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
EvilRoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Granny-looking pants/shorts for you, Sir?
Sometimes she got wear normal panties lah haha.
Advert Space Available