The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
YanWen6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Qns: Micropenis any chance to fix????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
How long u need? Maybe see can do transplant. I think overseas did one case before.
Hard 6" not my currently pathetic 3-4"
Old 25-05-2019, 07:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

look... you are not going to please everyone.
so just accept that you have a small penis.

if the gal doesnt fancy someone with a small penis, then move on and find another gal who doesnt mind... i am sure there will be gals who doesnt mind small penis...

so whats the big deal if you managed to increase your penis size by a inch or so, there might be complications later which you might regret and also what happens if your next girlfriend or future spouse prefers a small one.. are you going to downsize it again?

learn to accept what you are and be happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanWen6666 View Post
I'm hopeless then...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

most gals enjoy foreplay more than the act itself.
why dont you make up your "weakness" with that?

Quote:
Hard 6" not my currently pathetic 3-4"
Old 26-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
4 inch only happen during my peak, most of the time only 3inch
You know what, many women dont mind, you might even specifically advertise to find a woman that prefers it smaller. Some women are not so "penetratively" oriented. Just be upfront about it and I think you ll find them be much more understanding. You only chance really is to "own it", dont let it get you down.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU View Post
most gals enjoy foreplay more than the act itself.
why dont you make up your "weakness" with that?
Interesting where can i learn foreplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
You know what, many women dont mind, you might even specifically advertise to find a woman that prefers it smaller. Some women are not so "penetratively" oriented. Just be upfront about it and I think you ll find them be much more understanding. You only chance really is to "own it", dont let it get you down.
Really? wow didn't know that
Old 28-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

i though this one every one also know, no need to teach?

my hokkien friend say "use one hand to squeeze her neh neh and another hand to dig her cunt until juice come out."

or you can just google foreplay, it might involve massage, touching etc.

Quote:
Interesting where can i learn foreplay?

Really? wow didn't know that
Old 29-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU View Post
i though this one every one also know, no need to teach?

my hokkien friend say "use one hand to squeeze her neh neh and another hand to dig her cunt until juice come out."

or you can just google foreplay, it might involve massage, touching etc.
Unfortunately, i don't have much experience on a good foreplay because all my relationship doesn't last long enough for me to experiment

Old 01-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
4 inch only happen during my peak, most of the time only 3inch
In my opinion, if you are bigger than a lipstick , it is good enough.

if your target is a WL , there is no need to worry . They have seen smaller one so yours is normal. Unless you are beyond 7" and thick else i doubt you can impress them.

If you are worry about your partner getting disappointed , that's the last of your worry. There are many tools out there that can satisfy them.

The best tool is MONEY!!
Old 05-06-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
In my opinion, if you are bigger than a lipstick , it is good enough.

if your target is a WL , there is no need to worry . They have seen smaller one so yours is normal. Unless you are beyond 7" and thick else i doubt you can impress them.

If you are worry about your partner getting disappointed , that's the last of your worry. There are many tools out there that can satisfy them.

The best tool is MONEY!!
True sex is about power(money)
Old 05-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Your problem is not your penis size, but go ahead and believe whatever makes you feel better.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Only 3 to 4 inch, I got so despress about it until I become a aggressive wanker... Which further weaken my ejaculations
3-4 inch is normal... you are making me feel small but I don’t feel small at all.. if you are expecting a size bigger than your mobile phone screen size, hmm...
Old 15-06-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Look for bro Lemon. He selling this cock pump that can make you into Peter North (micro to mega penis)
Old 15-06-2019, 07:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i dont understand the obsession with having a bigger penis?..... majority of the gals i know dislike big penis and what are u going to do when u get older and your penis shrink ?...

Penis shrinkage is widespread as men age, but there are many other reasons why a penis may shrink:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=123

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thephaser97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, just wondering, is 13cm erected length considered average or below average? I have a relatively average girth, but as for length, I’m not sure if mine is shorter than average? For bros with similar penis length as mine, how has sex life been for you guys?
Old 15-06-2019, 01:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephaser97 View Post
Hey bros, just wondering, is 13cm erected length considered average or below average? I have a relatively average girth, but as for length, I’m not sure if mine is shorter than average? For bros with similar penis length as mine, how has sex life been for you guys?
It is considered above average if you are Chinese.

However if you are black 13cm is considered very small.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1