The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 22-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold
You should experience the next "level" with her. Done it b4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
My Beautiful Yinzhi!

Per SBF Yinzhi is Japanese Chinese mix. I can feel the Japanese element in her creamy arse, her neat pussy and her very dignified demeanour. Well made bobbies with pink nipples are a testament to her makers and enhancers.

Each time I piak her I thank myself for not going crazy and spending $800 on the JAV stars in Dome 3. That said when I am feeling more Heng I will most probably go and do that and lighten my wallet substantially.

Back to the present. Wished her happy CNY and took off all her clothes while keeping mine on.

Round1 (10min) - Frenched her deeply while intermittently sucking her boobies and played with her pussy. I licked her pert arse and in between her legs in preparation for round 2.

Round 2 (15min) - Oh boy do I like sucking her pussy in different ways and sticking one finger into her tight honey pot and feeling her insides.After some time she will offer her toes because oh boy does she like them being licked. Foot fetish is satiated to the max and I will suck all her toes, put her full foot in and lick both big toes together and slurp her soles. In between the finger will be in her tight hole and this turns her and me on.

For above 2 rounds kept all my clothes. Felt super kinky.

Round 3 (15min) - Got naked and enjoy her varied pace of BBBJ. It's lovely seeing her small mouth engulf my tool. Her luscious black hair sways as she moves up and down. I asked her to deposit her saliva on my KKJ or in my mouth but she demured. Then enjoyed some more in 69. When I am enjoying myself in 69 I always tell myself this is the joy of sex.

Round 4 (15 min). Intercourse. I wanted her to cowgirl but when she is very turned on she wants to lie on her back. This time I demurred. Got to fucking her in missionary. In between suck her toes also. Varied the thrust and speed and really went in deep. Then time for doggy. After doggy fun, got her back on her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed and picked some more.

When too turned on sometimes I cannot cum. Last night was thinking of her and PCC and also didn't sleep well. It takes a toll. Had to ask her to her to grind on my face and HJ. Her grinding can get slightly suffocating (and intoxicating leading to eruptions of hot cum all over.

Had prepared Ang Bao envelopes of $10 and $20 to give me options. Switched it to $50 because that was the right thing to do. I hope after her tour she is able to have a good life with only happiness. In some life she would have been a very beautiful partner for me.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
secretive2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Went down and had a session with yinzhi after seeing bros comment. "Well made boobies with pink nipples" 👍 had a great time with them during foreplay.
I was very tamed in the beginning of the session, but the moment she let her hair down, her looks drove me wild!
Old 22-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
That’s why the ex preggy Ferrari loves to do reversed cowgirl in order to hide her flaws … OKt Peter tried in vain to fool me by saying Ferrari had too much supper. The folds in her tummy has nothing to do with having supper in the late night. It appears that OKT Peter ain’t intelligent enough to lie … 😂
you know what

that’s the spokeswoman of Michelin

Old 22-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you know what

that’s the spokeswoman of Michelin

You have got it right …

🤭😅😂🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-02-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Any one done lambo or Porsche. Need some tall gals also
Old 26-02-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any one done lambo or Porsche. Need some tall gals also
Porsche is leggy but closer look reveals wrinkles on face, a bit old underneath the make up. Big boned girl, pussy feels loose but super wet when turned on without KY. Can DATY. In my experience, she seems to enjoy sex.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Porsche is leggy but closer look reveals wrinkles on face, a bit old underneath the make up. Big boned girl, pussy feels loose but super wet when turned on without KY. Can DATY. In my experience, she seems to enjoy sex.
Thanks Bro. I never end up seeing her. But seriously I need to have a roster of Viets. My horniness these days is burning a hole in the wallet.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the FR on YingZi #9 bro!

I had an enjoyable time with this busty DongBei gal

Quote:
My Beautiful Yinzhi!

Per SBF Yinzhi is Japanese Chinese mix. I can feel the Japanese element in her creamy arse, her neat pussy and her very dignified demeanour. Well made bobbies with pink nipples are a testament to her makers and enhancers.

Each time I piak her I thank myself for not going crazy and spending $800 on the JAV stars in Dome 3. That said when I am feeling more Heng I will most probably go and do that and lighten my wallet substantially.

Back to the present. Wished her happy CNY and took off all her clothes while keeping mine on.

Round1 (10min) - Frenched her deeply while intermittently sucking her boobies and played with her pussy. I licked her pert arse and in between her legs in preparation for round 2.

Round 2 (15min) - Oh boy do I like sucking her pussy in different ways and sticking one finger into her tight honey pot and feeling her insides.After some time she will offer her toes because oh boy does she like them being licked. Foot fetish is satiated to the max and I will suck all her toes, put her full foot in and lick both big toes together and slurp her soles. In between the finger will be in her tight hole and this turns her and me on.

For above 2 rounds kept all my clothes. Felt super kinky.

Round 3 (15min) - Got naked and enjoy her varied pace of BBBJ. It's lovely seeing her small mouth engulf my tool. Her luscious black hair sways as she moves up and down. I asked her to deposit her saliva on my KKJ or in my mouth but she demured. Then enjoyed some more in 69. When I am enjoying myself in 69 I always tell myself this is the joy of sex.

Round 4 (15 min). Intercourse. I wanted her to cowgirl but when she is very turned on she wants to lie on her back. This time I demurred. Got to fucking her in missionary. In between suck her toes also. Varied the thrust and speed and really went in deep. Then time for doggy. After doggy fun, got her back on her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed and picked some more.

When too turned on sometimes I cannot cum. Last night was thinking of her and PCC and also didn't sleep well. It takes a toll. Had to ask her to her to grind on my face and HJ. Her grinding can get slightly suffocating (and intoxicating leading to eruptions of hot cum all over.

Had prepared Ang Bao envelopes of $10 and $20 to give me options. Switched it to $50 because that was the right thing to do. I hope after her tour she is able to have a good life with only happiness. In some life she would have been a very beautiful partner for me.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks for the FR on YingZi #9 bro!

I had an enjoyable time with this busty DongBei gal
Glad you enjoyed her my friend. She is a beautiful lass and you have contributed to her economic betterment. Since you are now her friend, please convince her to paint her toes and fingers so that my foot fetish can be taken to the next level. Also the sigt of her manicured hands guiding my throbbing member to her small mouth can help to release my spermies from the deepest levels of my soul.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 19-03-2024 at 01:35 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Oops I did it Again.

Yeah I had sex with my cutie pie Yinzhi. She has the best pair of boobies in GL and the cutest pussy which is a delight to eat out. Didn't do 69 this time and proceeded to use durex ultra thin in just missionary. It was such a pleasure to come in her and I had twenty minutes to spare. Lay in each others arms with her legs sprawled across me.

Peter said he is expecting 8 new girls on 21st. Saw Porsche and realised I need to do her too.
Old 20-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oops I did it Again.

Yeah I had sex with my cutie pie Yinzhi. She has the best pair of boobies in GL and the cutest pussy which is a delight to eat out. Didn't do 69 this time and proceeded to use durex ultra thin in just missionary. It was such a pleasure to come in her and I had twenty minutes to spare. Lay in each others arms with her legs sprawled across me.

Peter said he is expecting 8 new girls on 21st. Saw Porsche and realised I need to do her too.
Porsche is always fully booked through the day. Better to call early or the day before to secure your appointment for test-drive
Old 20-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed her my friend. She is a beautiful lass and you have contributed to her economic betterment. Since you are now her friend, please convince her to paint her toes and fingers so that my foot fetish can be taken to the next level. Also the sigt of her manicured hands guiding my throbbing member to her small mouth can help to release my spermies from the deepest levels of my soul.
Really nice shy sweet submissive lady who tries to please

As for the mani/pedi why dont you ask her yourself bro

Anyways thanks again for the heads up bro!
Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried the new girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1