The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chlorofluroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It would be very interesting to go and see what it’s like! Bi-curious here!
Old 25-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay spa in sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorofluroc View Post
It would be very interesting to go and see what it’s like! Bi-curious here!
depends on where u go i guess.

alot of times it older men sleeping, and people just standing around at the side.

also alot depends on how you look. if u are good looking, and gym fit, can try hook club, u will get alot of attention.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 02-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

I've always consider myself as straight (not even bi) and not attracted to guys. But somehow i'm very much curious about his place and it kinda gave an erotic feeling which stir my groin abit.

I've had past relationships (real relationship, not FWB) with a CD and a post-op trans.

Once, I even had an encounter with a man. I was having a massage session with a male massuer. Somehow I was so aroused during the massage that I had a massive erection. The massuer went on and gave me a blowjob. i tried to reciprocate but felt disgusted and stopped. He just continued and I cum in his mouth. This incident kinda feel revolting and yet very erotic at the same time.. Sometimes I wonder if Im really just a pervert...
Old 02-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I've always consider myself as straight (not even bi) and not attracted to guys. But somehow i'm very much curious about his place and it kinda gave an erotic feeling which stir my groin abit.

I've had past relationships (real relationship, not FWB) with a CD and a post-op trans.

Once, I even had an encounter with a man. I was having a massage session with a male massuer. Somehow I was so aroused during the massage that I had a massive erection. The massuer went on and gave me a blowjob. i tried to reciprocate but felt disgusted and stopped. He just continued and I cum in his mouth. This incident kinda feel revolting and yet very erotic at the same time.. Sometimes I wonder if Im really just a pervert...
You just needed a release, thats all. Heeheehee
Old 23-10-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston7 View Post
I am curious too. What are the services provided?
he can do grooming also, hair removal etc. not expensive. all rounded services. very experience. That time told him like to do indoor tanning. he gave a good advice why not to do so often. Many Years in Excelsior.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:

You are just enjoying the best of both worlds, not exactly a pervert, just a pleasure seeker.

Enjoy and relax.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yoshi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Felt the same way when I first had a male massage me. At first I did a foot reflexology. Then after patronizing the place, I tried their massage. And like you became aroused when he massage my groin. Soon he began to masturbate me. Funny thing was he was tweaking my nipples and sucking them that I began to feel feminine and ejaculated.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LightningGalAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to drop by tomorrow and check it out , any bro wanna join ?
Old 05-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chlorofluroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningGalAss View Post
Plan to drop by tomorrow and check it out , any bro wanna join ?
Isit open though?
Old 05-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LightningGalAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup bro , it open . But did not manage to go tonight . Lol
Maybe next week I guess
Old 09-11-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Would wanna check out one. But any open in day time?
Old 17-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daniel1123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://i.4cdn.org/hm/1605427189280.jpg
Old 18-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
Would wanna check out one. But any open in day time?
Can go Chinatown, the place out of MRT (pagoda street?) 2 sides all the stalls selling tourist stuff, straight down can visit TMC (Tenmen) left side, just a door with the signboard on top, the other one will be Shogun, right side, quite near to TMC.

I think Shogun opens all day? Can overnite there? Someone can confirm on this? Never been there.
TMC been there a few times, opens from 12noon onwards, I think close after 10pm? Not too aware of the timings as I would visit around 3pm - 8pm.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I wonder if there are still happenings in Shogun? Would love to drop by one of these day!
Old 22-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Once, I even had an encounter with a man. I was having a massage session with a male massuer. Somehow I was so aroused during the massage that I had a massive erection. The massuer went on and gave me a blowjob. i tried to reciprocate but felt disgusted and stopped. He just continued and I cum in his mouth. This incident kinda feel revolting and yet very erotic at the same time.. I Sometimes I wonder if Im really just a pervert...
Fanasty perhaps , LB is the furthest i will go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1