The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The sequel to The Shadows ~ Now on Episode 2

This is the beginning of the sequel to The Shadows. Though you would get a different experience by reading the first series before starting this one. Reading the first isn't an absolute requirement for understanding the story. The experience will be different whether you have read part one or not before starting on this, but different isn't always better. The choice is yours. This first part of the sequel is a bit long winded with a lot of setup and very little payoff, though it was necessary to establish some of the characters. I hope you enjoy this tale!

Part One

The Ship

A Rough Divorce

Rebecca set on the edge of the bed in her room on the top floor of the cruise ship. This was only the second day of her 10-day vacation and she was already ready to return home. Leah, her mother, and Judith, her aunt had paid for the cruise in an attempt to make her forget her recent divorce which had been a heartbreaking experience. She half listened as her mother and aunt playfully argued about something while she fully concentrated on the sounds of her heart pumping blood through her veins. 

She thought Stan was the love of her life. The only one she would ever want to be with. The man that would make her a mother. The man who would grow old with her. Instead, she had decided to visit him in his office to find him having sex with his secretary right there on his desk.

She thought about the only image she was able to focus on at that time. The picture of her and her husband falling over the front of the desk as that whore's ass was shoved back.

Almost one year later and she found herself newly divorced and on a cruise with her mother and aunt. How much more pathetic could her life get?

"Rebecca," her mother's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up to see both her mother and aunt looking at her concerned.

"Sorry," Rebecca said softly as she tried to shake her depressing thoughts away. "Did you say something?"

"You know, I've been thinking," Leah said thoughtfully. "I'm pretty sure I know what you need to get your mind off of that deadbeat loser."

"And that is," Rebecca asked arching an eyebrow. Even though her hate for Stan was true, she didn't like others speaking negatively of him. What was wrong with her?

"You need a good fucking," Judith said with a smile, causing Leah to give the woman a sharp look before turning back to Rebecca.

"Although I don't like the phrasing Judith so lovingly used," Leah stated, offering Judith another sharp glance. "I agree. You need to get out there and have some fun. You're single now and we're never going to see these people again so there's no need to worry about embarrassing meetings once we're back home."

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her aunt had always been a bit eccentric and tended to have a new boyfriend every other week, but her mother had only dated two men since her father had left her 20 years ago. 

"I don't know what to say," Rebecca admitted as she stood up from the bed. "How could you make a suggestion like that? What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"Human," Leah stated calmly as she approached Rebecca and place an arm on her shoulder. "You think he's been waiting? Hell, he wasn't even waiting while you were married. It's not cheating. You are doing nothing wrong."

"I never said it was cheating," Rebecca snapped, pulling away from her mother's grasp. "I'm just not ready. That's all"

"You'll never be ready," Judith said as she walked up to Rebecca and smiled. "You have to just jump in, honey."

"I'm going out," Rebecca said in a tone a bit firmer than she intended. "I'll be back in a bit." She turned and walked out of the room. She turned down the hallway and headed toward the large pool that sat in the center of the top deck. 

The Bet

Dixie sat at a table in the bar on the top deck of the cruise ship with her two best friends; Jackie and Melanie. She held a single ten-sided dice and smiled at her two friends. 

"I don't know about this, Dixie," Melanie said as she nervously looked around the bar at all the people. 

"You agreed to this dare last night," Dixie teased as she brushed her free hand through her straight dark brown hair and blew a large bubble of gum causing to pop and stick to the outsides of her lips. She slid her tongue around and pulled the gum back into her mouth.

"I was drunk," Melanie protested in a forced whisper. 

"We were all drunk," Jackie said as she nudged Melanie with her shoulder. "Besides, this'll be fun."

"Totally fun," Dixie said with a giggle. "There's nothing to worry about. We roll the dice, find one man for each of us, split up and have the man we chose fuck us in whatever way the dice says."

"This sounds extremely slutty is all," Melanie said as she looked over her shoulder. 

"Who the fuck cares, Melanie," Dixie said with a laugh. "We are like a million miles from home. You don't have to marry him. Just fuck him."

Dixie and Jackie stared at Melanie until she finally shrugged.

"Fine," Melanie huffed. "But I'm not going to like this."

"That's a bad way to start this off," Jackie said, giving Melanie another nudge with her shoulder.

"Like it or not, it doesn't matter," Dixie stated as she opened her hand to reveal the dice. "It's time to roll and we might as well start with you. Have you picked your man yet?"

Melanie looked over her shoulder again before turning back and blushing.

"The guy in the black shirt and tanned shorts," she said bashfully. "But I don't even know if he'll want to take me."

"You're like totally hot Melanie," Dixie said, reaching across the table and pinching her friend on the arm. "He'll want you."

Dixie rolled the dice in her hand before releasing it on the table. The tree girls closed in as they watched it roll around until it stopped. 

"Number three," Dixie said as she unfolded the piece of paper and ran her finger down until she found the third line. "You're lucky! Cowgirl. All you have to do is ride his dick."

"Okay," Melanie sighed. 

"Now let's roll to see where you have him cum," Dixie said as she smiled in anticipation. Melanie sucked in her breath once more as the dice tumbled across the table and landed on a seven. Dixie found the seventh line on the second column and laughed. 

"What is it," Melanie demanded as her eyes widened.

"You have to have him cum on your face," Dixie said smiling. "Not too bad considering some of the other options."

"Me next," Jackie said with anticipation written on her face. 

Dixie laughed in delight at Jackie's excitement as she rolled the dice once more. 

"Seven for the position is doggy style," Dixie read before rolling again. "And one for cum is the vagina. Hope your birth control is current."

"I'm good in that department," Jackie said smiling. "I've also picked my man."

"Good girl," Dixie said as she rolled the dice again for herself.

"Have you done this before," Melanie asked.

"This is the first time for the dice thing," Dixie stated honestly. "It's exciting for me too."

"I never said I was excited," Melanie said.

"You don't have to say it," Katie laughed. "It's all over her body language."

Dixie looked down at her paper to find the number 10 on position. 

"Anal," Dixie said as she felt her stomach begin to tie in knots. She loved anal, but it could be really painful so she needed to make sure she picked a guy she thought would be somewhat gentle at first. She rolled the dice one last time and it landed on a nine. Her finger slid down the paper until she found her number and frowned. 

"What is it," Katie asked leaning forward to look for the number herself before laughing. "In your mouth!"

"You have to do ass to mouth," Melanie said, trying to keep from smiling. "You want to back out now?"

"Of course not," Dixie stated as she stood up and tucked the folded paper and the dice in the side pocket of her tiny purple shorts. "I just need to find my man is all."

"Well," Katie started as she spotted her man. "Wish me luck." She walked deeper in the bar and began talking with the man she had chosen.

"Don't be so scared Melanie," Dixie said, slapping her friend on the back. "You'll fucking love this once you're on his dick."

"Ok," Melanie said in a hushed voice before stepping forward. 

Dixie watched Melanie talk to a man for a few minutes before she continued her scan of the room once more. There was a muscular guy with a short beard at the end that caught her eye, but something about a large tattoo of a dragon curling up his right arm scared her from him. Her man would have to be gentle. She eyed a tall, skinny man sitting at the center of the bar, but she never liked her men too skinny. 

She almost gave up being picky until she noticed a man sitting at a table by himself staring at her. He was muscular with a thick beard and short brown hair. His eyes seemed to bore a hole straight through her. The mystery of the lone man drew her to him. She stepped across the bar toward him and ran her lines through her head on the way.

"Hey there," she said as she approached his table. 

"Hi," he said with a smile. His intense gaze didn't let up. His eyes were a dark blue which she could get lost in for hours.

"Why are you setting all by yourself," Dixie asked a bit breathlessly. 

"I didn't feel like socializing with anyone," the man said quietly. "That is until you set down. Now I'm feeling a bit more social."

"Is that so," she asked with an arched eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"Something about a beautiful woman makes me a better conversationalist," he stated with a smile as he leaned forward. "You want a drink?"

"Actually," she said as she bit the side of her lower lip and slid her foot from her slip on before sliding it up the inside of the man's leg. "I had something else in mind, to be honest."

The man's eyes opened wide for a split second before he composed his face once more and smiled. He stood up and walked around the table. He extended his arm down for her to take his hand. She grabbed onto his arm and pulled herself to her feet. The man's arms were as hard as steel and he walked with such a confident stride that she was mesmerized.

She stared at his firm ass as he guided her out of the bar and down one of the main hallways toward his room. He didn't say a word as they walked and she found herself wanting to break the silence a few times, but held her tongue.

Finally, the man stopped and slid his keycard across the reader, opening the door. He gestured for her to enter and she complied.

The room was larger than the one she shared with Katie and Melanie, but that was to be expected. The top floor was for the rich class of people, and Dixie was definitely not that. 

"My name's Dixie," she greeted as she turned to see the man close the door behind him. 

"Nice to meet you, Dixie," the man said sweetly. "I'm Adam."
Old 24-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The sequel to The Shadows ~ Now on Episode 2

The Compromise

Carolyn and her friend, Daisy sat at the bar and watched the three girls split paths toward different men in the bar. 

"What sluts," Daisy huffed. "Can you believe what they are doing?"

"I don't think they realized we were setting close enough to hear them," Carolyn said with a laugh. She adjusted the small top she was wearing. She felt like her top was trying to squeeze her to death, but she wore it anyway, due to the fact that it showed off her massive breasts. She always tried to show off her tits as much as possible. There weren't too many Asian women with large and perky breasts like hers and she had to admit to herself that she liked the attention. 

Daisy was built like an average Chinese woman. Thin as a rail with fairly small breasts, but she seemed to get her fair share of attention as well. Something about American men like Asian women. Carolyn never understood the attraction, but she appreciated it.

"She got her man," Daisy said as she excitedly pointed at the nervous girl. Carolyn turned in time to see the man guide her out of the bar.

"You seem really interested in their success all of a sudden," Carolyn said, hiding a smile behind her raised a glass as she took another sip of her wine. 

"It just feels like we're a part of this," Daisy laughed. "Look, the other one snagged her man too! Just the little one left!"

Carolyn watched as the petite girl that had been calling the shots walked across the bar to a table at the end. A man sat by himself nursing a glass of something.

"She has strange taste," Daisy said quietly. 

"Agreed," Carolyn said as she watched the girl set down at the table and start a conversation. She didn't think she would ever have the nerve to approach a man like that, but had to admit, if only to herself, that there was something attractive about the man. Tall with broad shoulders, he was quite a specimen. 

The man stood up and guided the girl out of the bar.

"I wonder how it'll work out for them," Daisy said, turning back to Carolyn. "I guess we'll never know."

"I guess not," Carolyn admitted with a slight shrug. "It doesn't really matter anyway."

"Yeah," Daisy agreed unconvincingly. "I could never do a thing like that."

Carolyn noticed a man sitting at a table looking back at her and Daisy. He quickly turned back to his table as soon as he noticed her looking at him. She eyed him up and down. He was a slim man with shoulder-length brown hair and fairly broad shoulders. He looked back and seen that she was still looking at him before turning around once more. One man and a woman sat across from him at the table and glanced her way occasionally.

"We have an admirer," Carolyn stated to Daisy as she gestured toward the man with her head. 

Daisy turned to see the man just as he had turned to look their way once more. 

"Well," Daisy started as she studied the man. "He's cute."

"Are you in the mood for a bit of a mix-up," Carolyn asked with a smile. 

Carolyn loved Daisy with all of her heart. She had never had a lesbian relationship before the woman. She liked men and never considered her sexual attraction to women until Daisy had convinced her to try it. Once she took Daisy to bed, her mind had been made up. She would forever be with her lover, but that didn't change the fact that she still liked men. She and Daisy had made a compromise the day before. Daisy agreed to share a man with her and give it a real try before swearing off men forever. 

"I'm a little nervous," Daisy said with widened eyes. "Will it hurt?"

"I've shoved a ten-inch dildo inside of your pussy," Carolyn snorted. "I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Daisy laughed nervously before turning to look at the man again. She turned back to Carolyn with widened eyes and Carolyn looked to see that the man was approaching their table. 

"Hi," he greeted. "My name's Brian. You mind if I set down here?"

"Be our guest," Carolyn said after giving Daisy an uncomfortable moment to respond. "My name is Carolyn and this is my lover, Daisy."

"Lover," Brian asked, his face turning dark red. "I'm sorry. I believe I'm making a fool of myself. I came here to flirt, but I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree." He tried to laugh his embarrassment off. He made a motion to stand up, but Daisy grabbed his arm to hold him in place.

"Please," Daisy said quietly. "Stay."

"Okay," Brian said, clearing his throat. "I'm usually not this awkward. Th...that's a lie. I always get like this around pretty girls."

Daisy turned to Carolyn and mouthed "He's perfect" to Carolyn before turning back to the man.

"Who are those people at your table," Carolyn asked, gesturing toward the man and woman. They were glancing back at them and laughing with each other as they spoke.

"Oh," Brian said looking back. He gestured something to the people before turning back. "That's my best friend and his wife. Sorry about them. They think I'm hooking up with you."

"They're right," Carolyn stated as she took another sip of her wine. Daisy squirmed in her seat and began fidgeting with her dress as she glanced at Brian from the corners of her eyes. 

"They are," Brian said confused. "But I thought you said you were lovers."

"We are," Carolyn agreed as she sat her glass down on the table and leaned toward the man. "We want to share."

The man visibly gulped as he looked from Carolyn to Daisy and back.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying," he asked, seeming unsure as to what he had heard. 

"I'll help you out here," Carolyn started. "Daisy and I want to take you back to our room and have sex with you. The both of us. Together. With you. At the same time. Is that something you might be interested in?"

"Y...yes," the man said nervously. "I would love that."

"Good," Carolyn said. "Daisy here is a bit nervous though. She's never been with a man before and you will need to be very careful with her."

"I will," the man said quickly and quietly as he looked at Daisy and offered her a smile.

"I on the other hand," Carolyn said and smiled mischievously as the man looked to her. She stood up began walking out of the bar and back toward her and Daisy's room as Daisy and Brian followed behind.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Happy Birthday Sis

Lucy adjusted her glasses as she swept her long black hair behind her shoulders as her sister Janet sat down on the pool chair next to her. Janet was holding a nicely wrapped present as she spun onto her side to look directly at her. 

"Today's a huge day for you Lucy," Janet said excitedly. "You are officially an adult as of one hour ago. You can buy cigarettes and everything!"

"I don't smoke dummy," Lucy laughed as she sat up in her chair to look at her sister. "Besides, it's just another day."

"That is so not true sis," Janet said with a wry smile on her face. "You're legal now."

"I don't smoke," Lucy repeated, feeling a bit frustrated by her sister's obsession with the legality issues. "Why would I start now?"

"I'm not talking about smoking dumbass," Janet said as she held her small gift in her hands. "I'm talking about something else entirely."

"What," Lucy asked confused. 

"You know that guy you were checking out when we first got on the ship yesterday," Janet asked. Lucy's face grew hot as she thought about the man. He was tall, well-formed and spoke with such elegance that she just wanted to listen to him for hours.

"I do," she admitted.

"Well, I tracked him down and started a conversation with him about you," Janet said, her smile growing wider. "Here." She stretched the small wrapped box across to Lucy.

Lucy reluctantly took the gift and pulled the top off to find a keycard inside. She looked back up at her sister.

"What's this for," Lucy asked as she pulled the keycard out and looked at the number printed on it the front. It was a different number than the one that went to the room her and Janet were sharing. 

"You're 18 now," Janet stated as if that would be enough for Lucy to understand. Once Janet realized that her younger sister was still confused she sighed and went on. "I explained your age and virginity to the sexy man and he agreed to have sex with you."

Lucy gasped in shock as she stared at her sister, hoping to see signs of a prank. Janet just looked back at her expectantly. 

"You're joking," Lucy said in a low breath. "Janet, you didn't really arrange with a man me losing my virginity did you?"

"You'll thank me later," Janet said. "I talked with him and checked him out. He's a stand-up guy. Totally cool and I trust him. I wouldn't have arranged this if I didn't. You know how much I love you and would never let anything bad happen to you."

"Janet, I not a lost cause. I know how to do things for myself and I sure as hell could find a man to take my virginity if that's what I wanted."

"But you would pick someone that would hurt you," Janet pleaded. "I don't want to see you get hurt, Lucy. I picked him because of your reaction to him and only after I had a 2-hour conversation with him last night."

TBC
Old 25-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 25-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

"That's where you disappeared to," Lucy asked in shock. "You said you went for a swim up here on the top floor."

"I did," Janet assured her. "That's where I first met Jeff. I met him in a public place and didn't go back to his room until I felt like he was trustworthy. I even made advances toward him and backed off once he was all hot and bothered just to see if he would be a gentleman."

"You got the man you want me to sleep with horny just to see if he was worthy of sleeping with me," Lucy asked incredulously. 

"Yes and you're welcome," Janet said with a sniff. 

"I don't know about this Janet," Lucy said. She didn't like the idea, but something about her sister's willingness to go this far for her made her curious. She trusted Janet with all of her being and truly did want to get her virginity out of the way so that she could begin her adult life with some experience. 

"Just go to the room and see for yourself," Janet prodded. "He's there and waiting for you. He will stop at any time you ask him to."

"How do you know he will stop," Lucy asked, looking back at the entrance to the rooms.

"Because," Janet began with a serious expression on her face. "If he doesn't then I will kill him and he knows it. Besides, he's a perfect gentleman like I said. He understands the situation."

"How old is he anyway," Lucy asked, looking for an excuse to back out before she even began.

"37," Janet said dismissively. 

"Don't you think that's a bit old for a fresh 18-year-old," Lucy asked, her eyes widening.

"Would you rather it be some young punk your age with a micropenis he doesn't know what to do with," Janet asked. "I've been with older men before and they are way more loving and careful than the younger ones."

"I did like him," Lucy said, trying to convince herself to get up and go.

"You'll thank me in a few hours," Janet said as she gestured toward the rooms. "His room is that way. Go before I decide to have him instead."

Lucy stood up and started to walk toward the rooms when she looked down to see that she was wearing her pink bikini. 

"I can't go wearing this," she exclaimed as she pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. 

"I'm one step ahead of you," Janet said as she reached under her chair and pulled a low cut gray shirt, black bra and panties and a wide black skirt from underneath to hand it to Lucy. "There's a changing room right behind us."

Lucy gave her sister a forced smile and turned to walk toward the changing room. What was she doing? Was she really doing this? Why was she doing this? The man was hot! Maybe she would end up thanking her sister later after all.

Preparations

Sheri adjusted her beige skirt as she noticed Sam, her personal assistant, starting at her ass again. He had always caught glances at her when he thought she wasn't looking. Normally she didn't mind, but she had business at hand that she couldn't be distracted from. The satchel opened as she flicked her fingers across the latch and she pulled a stack of papers from within.

"I'm going to need you to memorize the map on page one and three for sure Sam," Sheri ordered as she pulled sed papers from the stack and placed them on the bed next to the satchel. "Also, I need you to make sure the second pack is filled with the necessary items that I put in the list."

"I've already memorized every map in that stack and I've checked both survival packs at least three times already," Sam stated, sounding perturbed by Shari's insistence on perfection for this trip. "Relax miss Pena, everything's under control."

"I've told you before Sam," Sheri stated with more than a little annoyance in her tone. "Our preparation will be the difference between life and death. And call me Sherri damnit!"

"Okay Sheri," Sam said as he grabbed the pack and unzipped the top. "I'll go through it again."

Sheri smiled to herself. She would have to reward the man somehow. She bent over the bed further than necessary as she shifted through some more papers inside the satchel, slowly hiking her skirt back up just enough to give him a glimpse of her black silk panties. She pretended to not notice, but she could see the reflection of his face on the tv. He was looked up from the pack and was watching her wide-eyed as she slowly shifted her hips side to side. That should be a good enough reward for him.

Was that wise?

Rebecca watched the young woman walk toward the changing rooms as she moved chairs over next to the older sister that had been talking with her. 

"You think that was a good idea," Rebecca asked. 

The woman turned to regard Rebecca before smiling.

"It's the best thing I knew to do," she stated. "Hi, my name is Janet."

"I'm Rebecca," she greeted. "It's nice to meet you, Janet."

"You make it a habit to eavesdrop on stranger's personal conversations, Rebecca?" Janet's words seemed angry but her tone was fairly light-hearted.

Rebecca shrugged, "I couldn't help but to hear the beginning. After that, there was no way I could stop listening."

Janet laughed.

"It was a sweet thing you did," Rebecca continued. "Although dangerous. She just turned 18 today and you send her off to have sex with a complete stranger?"

"She's too soft," Janet explained. "If I didn't do what I did, she would end up sleeping with some horny son of a bitch and falling in love with him, only to be destroyed emotionally later."

Rebecca thought of Stan and grimaced.

"You still don't see it do you?"

Rebecca shook her head and said," It's not that I don't see it. It's that your words hit a bit too close to home I guess."

"Man troubles," Janet asked, shifting her body so she could look the woman in the eyes with interest. 

"Exactly the same troubles you are trying to save your sister from," Rebecca explained. "I was eighteen when I met my husband... ex-husband."

"I'm sorry," Janet said with a frown. "How long ago?"

"Tomorrow it will be a year since the divorce was finalized," Rebecca explained as she brushed a strand of her long blonde hair from her face.

"Maybe I should hook you up with someone too," Janet laughed. "That'll help you get your mind off of that man."

"Now you sound like my mom and aunt," Rebecca laughed. "They are the ones that brought me along on this cruise and told me the exact same thing just before I came to the pool."

"Well," Janet said with a chuckle. "It's a bit awkward to hear from your own mother I'm sure, but she's right. You need to just pick a guy and do the nasty."

"I don't know," Rebecca said, letting her voice drift off as she looked toward the people around the pool.

"Okay, Rebecca." Janet started as she leaned up from the chair and began scanning the pool. "I'm a bit horny too so let's just find us some guys together. I'll be your wingman today." 

"I don't know about that," Rebecca laughed as she sat up in her chair and watched Janet stand up. "Wait, where are you going?"

"I found a couple of cuties already," Janet said, looking back and smiling. "Come on! You can pick first!"

Emergency!

Jenna quickly stepped down the hallway that led toward the captain's control room. The sounds of her high heels clicking echoed throughout the empty hall as she ran through the possible news that the captain urgently wanted to tell her. His voice sounded frantic on the walkie talkie and the fact that he refused to tell her the news over the coms had her overly concerned. 

"Maybe he's finally confessing his love for me," she laughed quietly to herself as she approached the door. "Wishful thinking."

She pushed the door open and found Captain Jonathan Gay hovering over the central monitors shouting "Can you read me" over and over again before slamming his fists on the counter and cursing. He turned to see Jenna staring at him.

"What's going on Johny," she asked as she closed the door behind her. 

"Jenna," Johnny said as he looked out the window. His square jaw was set in an expression of worry that Jenna had never seen before.

"Johnny?"

"There's a massive storm heading right for us," he said in a quiet voice. "It came out of nowhere and is heading here fast."

"I thought you said the weather looked clear for this entire trip," Jenna said in a breath. 

"I did," Johnny stated gravely. "It was clear one second and the storm popped up the next. It must be faulty equipment or something. I've never experienced anything like this before in my life."

"Can we go around it," Jenna asked, knowing the answer.

"It's coming too fast for us to do anything but just ride through it," Johnny said.

"Isn't that dangerous," Jenna asked.

"Very," Johnny looked back out the window. "And to make things worse is that I can't seem to get any communication with the outside world. I've tried every channel and nothing comes back."

"Oh my God," Jenna gasped as the news hit her. "Johnny, this is my first trip as manager of a ship. If something goes wrong I'll never get a chance to do this again."

"I know Jenna," Johnny said, looking back at her. "I'm so sorry, but you need to make an all call and have everyone bunker down wherever they are. We only have a few minutes before we start feeling the storm and who knows when these damned electronics start fuzzing out."

"I'll go right now," Jenna said, but Johnny had closed the distance between them in a flash and grasped her arm, holding her back from the door. "What is it?"

"You need to stay here," he stated. His eyes were full of concern. "I won't let you get caught running down the halls of this ship when the storm hits. We don't know how bad the impact is going to be and I would die if you were hurt."

Jenna looked into Johnny's eyes. Did he love her? She wanted him to love her, but he was always so frank and spoke with her like she was his best friend. It was hard to tell.

"Okay, Johnny," she agreed as she pulled the tablet from the large clip on her side and opened the menu for all calls. 

"I can see the storm now," Johnny stated. "Tell them to stay put now. Don't try to go back to their rooms at all. Just stay where they are as long as they are inside somewhere. Jenna, this looks bad."

Jenna pushed the red button and began speaking.

"Attention all passengers, this is Jenna Cum. I am the overseer of this cruise ship and have a very important announcement. Please listen and follow these directions. There is a massive storm heading straight for the ship and we don't have time to follow our practiced safety procedure. You must stay wherever you are right now. Do not try to leave an area that is indoors. Do not try to make it back to your room. Do not try to make it to the storm shelter. I repeat, stay where you are. If you are out of an enclosed area then immediately run to the nearest indoor area you can find. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but your safety is my number one conc..."

The ship violently shook, knocking Jenna to the floor as she looked up to see the black sky driving straight into the ship. Blinding lightning webbed through the sky as the thundering roar that followed left a ringing in her ears. The lights began to flicker until they gave out completely. 

"Are you okay," Johnny shouted over the roaring sounds of wind and thunder as he crawled across the floor to her. She felt a warmth on her face and reached up to touch her forehead. She felt tacky liquid and pulled her hand back to see red on the tips her fingers. 

She felt Johnny's large arms wrap around her as he scooted her back to the corner of the room. She could feel his chest heaving in and out on her back as he caught his breath. He felt so good to her. As frightening as this storm was, she felt a bit safer to be in his arms while it was going on.

"I love you," she shouted, looking back.

"What," Johnny shouted back as he squeezed her to steady for another rumbled that almost sent the two flying across the room.

"I love you," she shouted again.

"I'm sorry Jenna," he shouted into her ear. "I can't hear you over this."

She turned her head, leaned back and pressed her lips to his. 

He gripped her tighter and returned her kiss.

Another white light flashed in the black sky and blinded Jenna as she could hear the roaring sounds of wind and thunder louder than before. She could feel hot wind push against her and as her vision came back, she noticed a large hole where the front window was just a few moments before. A cyclone that stretched further than she could see spun violently in front of the ship.

"I don't want to die without knowing you physically," she shouted, knowing that Johnny wouldn't be able to hear her. She could hear him shouting something, but even though his mouth was to her ear, she couldn't make out what he was saying.

Jenna slid her hands down to her waistline and pushed her panties down to her ankles before managing to kick one foot free. She pulled the skirt of her black dress up to her stomach and reached one of her hands back to grip Johnny's crotch. She felt his arms, which were still wrapped around her, jerk as he felt her hand grasp his cock from outside of his pants. He shouted something that couldn't beat out the sounds of the raging storm, but Jenna found the button to his pants and pulled hard enough to pop it off. She ran her hand down the inside of his pants, feeling the zipper drawdown, as her hand found his hardening cock.

He pulled her hand away and she thought that she might have gone too far, but a moment later his rock hard erection pressed against her lower back. She felt the pressure of his arms as he pulled her body up. His cock slid down her back until he lifted her enough for it to spring under her ass cheeks.

She reached down and felt the end of his shaft and aimed it to her pussy, which was soaking wet from both the excitement of what was about to happen and the stinking sideways rain that was cutting them both from the open hole.

Her pussy spread for his dick as he slowly lowered her body down on him. Jolts of ecstasy tingled up her insides as she felt him spread her wider as he plunged deeper into her womb. 

"Oh my God," she shouted. "I've wanted this for so long!"

Jenna bounced up and down on Johnny's cock as she held onto his strong arms. He was shouting something, but she couldn't make anything out. She continued to bounce as her breath grew more and more frantic. 

Something small flew through the window and crashed into the wall just above her and she looked up while bouncing to see that a piece of driftwood had pierced into the wall just a couple feet above her head. Her body exploded with passion as she felt his cock pulsating inside of her. She wanted more. She wanted all of him. She wanted him to finish inside of her. She wanted his warmth.

The ship rocked to the side so far that she was sure it would capsize, but the cyclone shoved it to the other side at the last second, sending her and Johnny sliding across the floor toward the large side window. Her stomach churned as she felt her and Johnny lift into the air and fall straight down to the window. 

Johnny made a motion to pull out of her, but Jenna reached back and held onto him firmly to keep him in as they fell. 

Her vision went black as her thoughts grew fuzzy. She couldn't breathe and felt something sharp slicing her right cheek. As she regained her vision once more, Jenna found that she was lying on her stomach and looking down at the angry ocean through the cracking glass window. A broken piece of the window was cut into the side of her cheek and Johnny was lying still on her back with his throbbing cock still inside of her.

She heard him shout something and thought it was "Don't move". 

Maybe it was the trauma of the storm. Maybe it was knowledge of her immediate death. Maybe it was due to the fact that she was having sex with the man that she desperately wanted. The reason didn't really matter to her. She felt her womb explode in ecstasy which made it difficult to keep still. She could feel her cunt pulse as it squeezed Johnny's cock to the rhythm of her rapidly pounding heart.

Jenna could feel Johnny jerk just before she could feel streams of his hot cum splash into her womb as he held on. Despite the dire situation, she smiled as her body began to relax. She could feel Johnny's cock soften inside her as warm cum ran from her pussy and down her inner thighs.

As fast as a whip cracking in the air, the ship jerked upright, sending Jenna and Johnny flying through the cabin once more. She felt the wind around her just before everything went black.

TBC
Old 26-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 26-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

The Announcement

Adam looked down at the petite brunette named Dixie as she looked around his room. She wore a long-sleeved pink sweater with a v-neck so large that she kept one shoulder out. The sweater was large on the tiny woman, but he could see her perky breasts pushing against the material. Her body looked tiny but firm with a small waist and wide hips. Her sweater was almost long enough to completely cover dark purple shorts. Her legs were muscular and he followed them down to her knee-high purple stockings. She chewed on a wad of bubble gum and would occasionally blow a bubble and let it pop before pulling it back into her mouth with her tongue.

"You must be rolling in doe," she said in a chipper tone before falling down on his bed and rolling onto her back. She propped herself up on the backs of her elbows as she looked up at him and smiled.

"I do alright," he said. Adam never liked to talk about how much money he had. Business ruled his life and he worked hard for what he had, but people tended to boil all his success down to "luck". He didn't want this conversation to turn to that.

"Well," she said, raising an eyebrow. "What are you waiting for?"

Adam smiled as he kicked his shoes off and began removing his clothing. He had no idea why this woman picked him, but neither did he want to think about it too much. When an opportunity such as this comes to your doorstep, you don't ask what made it stumble your way, to begin with. You just took advantage.

Dixie pulled her sweater up to reveal her exposed breasts, which were larger than he had expected, and her tiny erect nipples. He kicked his underwear off and placed his hands on the bed to either side of her legs as he crawled. She blew another bubble, which popped in his face, and began laughing. She continued to laugh she spotted his erection. Her face went completely sober.

"You're huge," she breathed as she looked back up at him.

"Thank you," he responded with a chuckle. It was true that he had a cock that many women found to be almost "too big" but he knew how to not hurt women. Or at least not hurt women as badly as he could.

She crawled backward until she was out from under him and pinched the waist of her tiny shorts before pulling them down and holding them up to his face with her toes. He grabbed her by the ankle, causing her to jump and pulled them the rest of the way off. She gave him a smile and flipped over until she was on her hands and knees. She bent her head forward and placed the head of his cock against her closed lips.

"This is going to be fun," she said as she placed little kisses on the tip of his cock, seeming entertained by the jump it made every time. 

"I'm already having fun," Adam admitted as he stroked Dixie's soft dark brown hair back from her face as she began to open her mouth a bit more with each kiss.

"I am like going to blow your mind," she said before he felt her lips surround the head of his cock. 

She leaned her body forward and he felt his cock slide further inside of her mouth until the end hit the back of her throat. She made a gagging sound and pushed her body further until he felt the hardback of her throat open up and he slid further in. 

"That feels amazing," he said in a groan.

She pushed further until her forehead was planted against his stomach. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he could feel her throat tighten on him in an on again/ off again manner. She pulled her body back and allowed her teeth to lightly slide against the top and bottom of his shaft until his cock felt cold from her saliva as the room's air blew against it. She looked up and smiled at him as she rubbed a small string of saliva and precum from her chin.

"I want you in my ass," she said almost reluctantly. "But don't cum in my ass. I want to drink you, Adam."

Adam's cock grew even harder as Dixie spun her body around and bent over to expose her ass to him. She looked back at him and smiled as she wiggled her ass from side to side in a teasing manner. He had never given anal sex before but wasn't about to turn it down. He was concerned about hurting her.

"Are you sure," he asked as he walked on his knees until his cock rested over the crack of her ass and rested on her lower back. "I really don't want to hurt you."

"Don't try to hurt me," she said in a breathless laugh. "I can take it, big guy. Just go easy at first."

Not wanting to ask twice, Adam gripped his shaft and pushed the tip against her puckered asshole. She tensed as he began to push. She seemed a bit frightened. He wasn't sure if she actually wanted him this way. Why would she ask for it if she didn't want it?

"Come on, Adam." She said while pushing her body backward, putting pressure against his cock. "I totally want you in my ass. Fuck me!"

Adam didn't hesitate a second time. He released his cock and placed a hand on both of her hips before pushing his dick against her ass until the tip disappeared in an instant, causing Dixie to tense her let out a small squeal. Her ass tightened around his cock so he stopped to give her time to relax. 

"Oh my god," Dixie repeated over and over again. "Okay, I'm ready."

He pushed more and watched as his cock slowly submerged itself into her backside. Her squeal grew a bit louder, but her ass didn't start to squeeze him enough to make him stop so he kept pushing until her asscheeks were pressed against his lap. Her breathing grew frantic as she groaned.

"You okay," he asked as he began pulling back out.

"Peachy," she groaned as she pushed her face into his pillow.

Only the tip of his cock remained inside Dixie's ass when the speaker in the corner of the room came on with a buzz.

"Attention all passengers, this is Jenna Cum. I am the overseer of this cruise ship and have a very important announcement. Please listen and follow these directions. There is a massive storm heading straight for the ship and we don't have time to follow our practiced safety procedure. You must stay wherever you are right now. Do not try to leave an area that is indoors. Do not try to make it back to your room. Do not try to make it to the storm shelter. I repeat, stay where you are. If you are out of an enclosed area then immediately run to the nearest indoor area you can find. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but your safety is my number one conc..."

The room seemed to come alive in a violent jerk, sending Adam and Dixie flying forward into the wall. His cock shoved into her asshole in one sudden motion as they smacked into the wall, causing Dixie to scream out in pain. Another jerk sent the two flying to the other wall. He could feel his dick being squeezed by her hole as her body tightened. 

"What the fuck," Dixie shouted as a loud roar sound from outside and another violent jerk of the room sent the two crashing into another wall.

Adam tried to pull his cock from Dixie's asshole, but another jerk sent them crashing once again, plunging his dick deep inside her once again. She screamed as tears began to run down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," he said, trying to pull away. "Please forgive me."

"It's not..." Dixie began but was cut off by her own screams as they smashed into the ceiling and landed on the floor. 

He felt terrible for what was happening, but the jerking motions of her tight asshole jerking him off had him ready to cum. He held her tight against him so that he wouldn't be tossed about and dive deep in her again. The throbbing of her blood pumping through her ass pulsated around his cock as she cried out. 

"I'm going to cum," he told her. "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"That's fucked up man," she shouted through sobs. "You get off to this?"

"No," he tried to defend himself. "I just..."

Another wild jerk of the room sent them flying forward. He smashed against the bed and she continued to fly, causing his cock to pull free from her ass just as he was about to explode. Yet another jerk sent him flying into her just as she spun her body to place her back to the wall. His cock stabbed into her mouth and down her throat as his first blast of cum shot out. She grabbed his ass and gulped as he continued to release his sperm.

The ship became still for a moment and he managed to roll onto his back, pulling his cock from her throat. She rolled onto her stomach and began gagging and coughing as his cum poured from her mouth and dripped down her chin. 

"Are you ok," he asked, rushing toward her.

She raised her hand up to stop him and finally eased off on her coughing while rolling to place her back to the wall once more.

"At least I completed it," she said hoarsely as she looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "What the fuck is happening out there?"
Old 26-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Brian watched as the two Asian women, Carylon and Daisy made out on his bed. They were both two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Carolyn had a curvy, muscular body with large breasts and short cropped black hair. He stared at her ass as she lowered her kisses from Daisy's lips to her neck and below. 

Unsure of what to do, Brian stepped up behind Carolyn and slid his hand over her firm ass as she continued to lower her kisses down Daisies long and skinny body, causing her to moan in erotic excitement. 

Carolyn stood up from the bed and turned to face Brian. She smiled and pressed her lips to his. He felt her tongue pierce into his mouth and dance with his own tongue. He placed his hands on her lower back and pulled her tightly against him, drawing a moan from her as she wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"Start with Daisy," she said as she pushed herself away from him. "Go slow with her."

Brian looked down at the beautiful woman on the bed.

Daisy was lying flat on her back with her dress pulled over her head and resting on a pillow above her. Eyes of wonder, excitement, and fear stared up at him as he lowered down on the bed and looked her body up and down as he rubbed his hand across her. She was skinnier than muscular and her breasts were smaller than Carolyn's but this woman was just as beautiful in many different ways. 

"Hi," she whispered up at him with a smile. 

"Hi," he said back before he slid up the bed and pressed his open mouth to hers, pushing his tongue inside of her mouth. 

She pressed her hand on the back of his head and tangled her tongue to his as one of her legs wrapped around his waist. He felt Carolyn's hands pulling his pants and underwear off as he rose his hips and legs to allow her the freedom. Her hand gripped his cock as he continued to make out with Daisy. 

Brian moaned into Daisy's mouth as Carolyn began stroking his cock. Daisy began moaning as her body squirmed a bit. He pulled his head back and looked down to see Carolyn working his cock with on hand and fingering Daisy with the other. 

"Roll over onto your back," Carolyn ordered Brian. He did as she asked and watched as she grabbed Daisy by the ankles and twisted them until the woman flipped over on top of him. He could feel the wetness of her pussy sliding along the top of his cock.

Daisy pressed her lips to Brian's once more as he felt the warm and wet kisses of Carolyn's lips on the base of his cock as she worked up and around to Daisy's cunt. 

Carolyn continued switching from his cock to Daisy's pussy for a while as he and Daisy made out, rubbing each other's bodies while doing so.

Finally, Carolyn gripped the base of his shaft and he could feel the heat of Daisy's womb surround him. He stiffened as his entire cock was suddenly hot from Daisy, who let out a long and low moan.

Brian had no idea how long he would be able to last during this. He could feel his climax coming on already but knew that he needed to savor this moment as long as he could. Daisy's pussy felt so amazing and Carolyn's occasional kisses up and down his shaft were driving him crazy. 

"I'm cumming," Daisy cried as Brian felt the walls of her pussy close in around his dick. She began to grind her hips back and forth as her breath became frantic. He tried to hold back. He tried to stop his climax. He wanted to be amazing for both of these women.

"I'm going to cum," he announced, knowing that he lost the fight. 

Daisy shifted her hips back until he felt his cock plop out of her just before he blasted cum out of his shaft like a cannon. He felt Carolyn's lips surround the tip of his erection as he exploded in her mouth. She sucked until the last drop was gone and Daisy rolled off of him and back on to her back next to him. He looked down to see Carolyn crawl up on the bed. She had a long strand of his cum up the side of her nose and into her bangs. 

"You had a lot of cum," Carolyn said as she wiped her face off with the shirt she had worn to the bar. 

"I'm sorry," was all he could think to say. "I tried to hold back."

"Why in the hell would you want to hold back," Carolyn asked with a chuckle.

"It's not every day I get an opportunity like this one," he explained. "Two gorgeous women wanting to have sex with me."

"What makes you think it's over," Carolyn asked with a raised eyebrow.

Brian smiled and lied his head back down on the pillow.

The speaker that was mounted in the corner of the room came on with a buzz.

A thunderous roar sounded out from outside just before the entire room shook so suddenly and violently that it sent all three of them flying through the air before slamming into the floor.

"What the hell," Carolyn shouted as another violent jerk sent them into a wall. 

Daisy reached out for him and Brian managed to pull her into his arms. He turned and reached for Carolyn, but another jerk sent them flying to the other side of the room. He managed to grab Carolyn then and pulled her to him as well. 

Lucy's heart pounded in her chest as she felt Jeff's hands slide down the back of her shirt. This was it. She was about to lose her virginity. She had seen plenty of dicks on the internet but had never been close to one in person. That was about to change. She was going to have one inside of her soon! 

Jeff stood behind her and slid his hands up and down her back in long and slow movements. She breathed out as she felt the tips of his fingers touch the bare skin of her lower back as he pushed her shirt up. She held her arms straight up to allow him to pull her shirt over her head. She looked down at her body and took a deep breath as she felt the back of her bra unsnap.

Jeff slid his fingers over her shoulders and she allowed her bra to drop to the floor, exposing her large breasts to the room. She reached up and adjusted her glasses as Jeff's hands glided down the front of her shoulders and worked down to her breasts.

"If at any time you wish to stop just say so," Jeff explained in a soft voice. "Okay?"

"Okay," Lucy tried to say, but it came out in a high pitched squeak.

Jeff's mouth pressed against the back of her shoulder and she felt his tongue slide onto her bare flesh, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. She couldn't believe this was happening. His hands stretched down her stomach and down the inside of the waist of her skirt and panties. She took in another deep breath as she felt his fingers slide down the stubble of her freshly shaved pubic area. He turned to her side and slid one hand around to her ass while the other hand continued down until she could feel the tips of his fingers lightly rub against her clit.

"This is happening," she breathed as she felt her skirt and panties drop to the floor. "I can't believe it's actually happening.

Jeff dropped to his knees and lightly pushed her back until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

He pushed her knees apart and kissed his way up her inner thigh until he slid his tongue up the outside of her pussy, causing chills to run up her body. She watched him as he flicked his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt! How had she never done this before?

Lucy could feel what she could only describe as electric jolts up her insides as her muscles began to contract. It felt like her pussy was erupting. What was that?

"I'm sorry," she said as she looked down at him. "I couldn't control it."

"Have you never orgasmed before," he asked. 

"I've never really even masturbated," she explained, feeling her face heat up. 

"It's fine," he said reassuringly. "There's a first time for everything right?"

"Yeah," she said hesitating.

"What is it," Jeff asked as he rested his hands on her thighs.

"Speaking of first times," she started. She had no idea how to ask him, but she really wanted to see his erection up close.

"What do you want," he asked calmly. "I'll give you anything as long as it's within my power to give."

"I've..." she took a deep breath and looked him directly in the eyes. "I'd like to see your cock please."

Jeff smiled and stood up. He undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. She could see the bulge of his penis through his boxers and was amazed at it when it popped up into sight once he pulled his boxers down to meet his pants.

"Woh dude," she said before catching herself. She was a woman now. She couldn't speak like a little-teenaged girl any longer. 

"You can touch it if you'd like," he explained. 

Seeing dicks on the internet had not prepared her for the real deal in real life. It had rigged lines and a large head and it slightly bounced to his heartbeat. She reached out with her hand and slid her finger along the soft back. The skin was much softer than she thought it would be. She wrapped her hand around it and could feel the blood pumping through it. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out. She kept leaning forward until she felt the soft skin of the tip touch her tongue and pulled back instantly in shock. 

She closed her mouth and could taste something both salty and sweet on her tongue. She looked up at Jeff to see him staring down at her with half closed eyes. Was he enjoying this?

She leaned forward again, deciding the flavor wasn't so bad and lightly pressed her lips to the base. His cock jumped and fell back down, smacking her in the forehead. She giggled before pressing her lips against the base again. She grabbed his cock again to keep it from jumping away and stuck her tongue out to slide it up his shaft like the girls in porn did.

He moaned as she slid her tongue all the way to the tip and this time she opened her mouth and took the tip between her lips. She flicked her tongue across the tiny hole at the end to taste a bit more of his salty sweet and he moaned. She was doing it! She was making him feel good like he did for her!

Feeling inspired, Lucy pushed her head down a bit further down his cock, feeling the stop pulsing skin along to surface of her tongue. She got too carried away and gagged as the tip pushed against the back of her throat, causing her gag reflex to kick in. She pulled her head back and cleared her throat before looking back up at his shaft.

She reached up and corrected her glasses before taking him in her mouth once more. She drove her head down, taking his cock in and held it in as she rubbed her tongue from side to side of the underside of his dick. 

"If you keep that up, you're going to make me cum," Jeff warned as she felt his hand gently land on the top of her head.

She wasn't sure if she wanted him to cum with her face so close. It was a bit frightening to think about a cannon shooting right toward her, but then again...

"I want you to cum," she finally said before taking him in her mouth again. 

She pushed her head back and forth faster and faster. She could taste a bit more of his salty sweetness as she continued and began to wonder if it would just slowly come out. She had watched the men shoot large blasts of cum in the porn videos, but maybe that was just fake. Maybe, in reality, is just...

Jeff let out an intense moan just before a massive blast of hot goo shot against the back of Lucy's throat. She pulled her head back from his dick and coughed as she felt another shot of his cum shoot down her forearm and land on her shoulder. She looked up to see a third blast shoot out and hit her glasses. She laughed as it shot smaller and smaller blasts until only a drop remained at the tip. She swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth and licked the final drop from the tip before leaning back and taking her glasses off. 

"Holy shit, dude!" Lucy laughed as she wiped the cum from her shoulder, arm, and face with a towel that Jeff had on the bed. 

"Thank you for that," he laughed as he sat down on the bed. "Let me know when you're ready to continue."

"You can keep going," Lucy asked incredulously. 

"I can," Jeff answered as he lied on his back on the bed.

Lucy lied back next to Jeff and rested her head on his arm. She was truly glad that her sister had worked this out. She thought it was strange and almost gross at first until she entered the room with Jeff. He truly was a sweet and patient man. The perfect teacher for a fresh eighteen-year-old woman.

She began to thank him but was interrupted by the speaker in the corner of the room clicking on with a buzz.

The entire ship seemed to jump, sending Jeff and Lucy into the air and back to the bed so fast and hard that it took her breath away. 

TBC
Old 26-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
meradio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great reading here and fantastic story. Thanks.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
Snoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice story and support.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sinvulong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 rounds of applause for TS, thanks!
Old 26-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, hope to read more.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Jenna woke in the wrecked cabin of the ship with her head lying on Johnny's lap. She pushed herself up with an effort and turned to inspect Johnny. He was breathing but was unresponsive to her prods. A sound from outside the door caught her attention and she crawled back until she could feel Johnny's soft cock press against her back. He let out a small sound and she quickly turned to shush him. 

"What's going on," he asked as he tried to push himself up. 

"Be quiet," Jenna whispered as she laid down on top of him and straddled his lap. "There's something outside the door.

"It could be a staff member or maybe even a guest," Johnny explained in a low whisper. "I should go check."

"No," Jenna said urgently. "I have a strange feeling about this Johnny."

The sound came closer and closer and then stopped suddenly. Jenna could feel Johnny's dick swell up against her pussy as she rubbed against it while unintentionally arousing him.

"What are you doing," she asked in a whisper.

"I can't help it," he whispered back. "It has a mind of its own."

She smiled but refused to take her eyes from the door. Low breathing sounds began to come from the other side. She jumped from fright as the door exploded into a series of splinters. Johnny pushed himself up on his elbows as he watched as well.

What sounded like stones slamming into the floor sent chills running down Jenna's body. She sat still atop Johnny holding her breath as she watched the open doorway for the thing that was approaching. The silence was deafening as the wait seemed to take lifetimes.

Johnny's erection pressed against her as he held completely still as well. She looked down to see him staring at the door with horror in his eyes. It seemed that he was holding his breath too. She adjusted her hips so that his penis pressed against her vagina and he turned to look at her. 

The stomping grew louder and sounds of heavy breathing started as though something was smelling for them.

Jenna pushed herself back, feeling Johnny's cock slide inside of her. His eyes went wide as she took him into her womb and lied back down on his chest.

Something huge stepped through the door. It took Jenna a few moments to realize what she was seeing. The only light in the room was the occasional blinking of one of the buttons on the dash that was probably running off of a dying back up battery. The massive thing turned its body to gaze from one side of the room to another as it sniffed.

Faint screams cut through the silence of the night somewhere far off on the ship. The sounds of people screaming in horror terrified Jenny. Johnny must have sensed her disdain for he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed in an attempt to probably comfort her. She closed her eyes and waited for a killing blow as the massive creature stomped closer to her.

She could feel the warmth of its legs as it stepped up to her. Looking up, Jenna made out the actual details of the terrifying monster.

It had the head of a bull, with large horns curving toward the sides of its muzzle. Its body was humanoid but much larger than any possible human. Its shoulders were wide and muscular and its arms were the size of tree trunks. Her eyes followed down its body until they fell upon its penis. 

Just above her the creature's cock, which had to be at least a foot long, swung from side to side. She looked back down at Johnny, who was staring at the monster in both horror and fascination. The beast sniffed and continued to look around but, for some reason, didn't see them.

Why would this creature not be able to see them when they were lying directly under it? It didn't make sense to Jenna. She could assume that the beast was blind, but she couldn't make her self believe that. 

Johnny's cock pulsed in her pussy and she looked back down to him. He was scared out of his mind. She wanted to do something to help him even if it meant her death. She gave him a wry smile and pulled her hips up, sliding up from his dick, before dropping back down on him. He looked up at her with wide eyes and mouthed "what are you doing?" but she didn't answer. She just continued to have sex with the man that she wanted. If she were going to die then she could think of worse ways.

The creature continued to sniff as it stomped around the cabin, but Jenna began to pay it no mind. She road her man's cock as hard as she could. She loved the feeling of his dick leaving her womb to feel empty right before filling it once more. She loved the facial expression of pure ecstasy on Johnny's face as he enjoyed her body. 

"I'm going to cum," Johnny mouthed as she felt his hands grip her waist. She continued to hop up and down until he let out a stifled grunt and held her down against him. She could feel the warmth of his spray fill her and felt her own orgasm take control. 

The creature never looked their way.

Monsterous roars sprang up from all around them in the distance and the creature within the cabin snorted a few times before returning the calls with one of its own. The sound was so loud that it left a ringing in Jenna's ears.

The beast finally stomped out of the cabin and was gone in an instant. Jenna and Johnny waited a long time before deciding to speak.

"What was that," Johnny asked. 

"It looked like a minotaur," Jenna realized as she stood up and stumbled a few steps until she regained her balance. "What's going on?"

She walked across the cabin and looked out the cracked window. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What is it," Johnny asked, sensing Jenna's surprise. "What the hell?"

Stretching out in front of them was a beach that led to a thick line of forest. The storm had pushed them to land. Was that a good thing? What was that creature? How many lived on this island? Could she save everyone by finding a rescue? Would she die on that island?

"We need to find survivors," Jenna stated, turning back to Johnny. "We have a lot of work to do."

TBC
Old 27-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1