The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheonging during COVID

Appeared in TODAY newspaper, dated 26/02/2020

“SINGAPORE  — A foreign couple will be charged in court on Friday (Feb 28) under the Infectious Diseases Act for giving false information to officials from the Ministry of Health (MOH) and obstructing their contact tracing work, after the man was discovered to have been infected with the Covid-19 disease.

In a media statement issued on Wednesday, MOH said that Hu Jun, a 38-year-old male Chinese national from Wuhan, had arrived in SIngapore on Jan 22 and was confirmed to be infected with Covid-19 on Jan 31.

His 36-year-old wife, Shi Sha, was identified as a close contact of his, and was consequently issued a quarantine order on Feb 1.

The MOH said the couple gave false information to the ministry about their movements and whereabouts from Jan 22 to Jan 29 when they were contacted for the purposes of contact tracing.

Shi, who is a Chinese national residing in Singapore, had also provided false information while under quarantine.

However, the MOH said it was able to establish the couple’s true movements through detailed investigations.”

Best not to lie when they do contact tracing.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Bro

It's not worth it. You might catch the virus or worse could be pinpointed as one in a supercluster if the ML or FL is infected.

Lie low for a while. I am doing so as well, as are many others.

Trust me...you can be tracked. You read the news reports.

Better to be safe than sorry
Old 26-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Chile1962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seen photos which gal cover her ass hole with mask.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best be safe than sorry. Best to cheong at a later late.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like covering up is not only for COVID19 cases, certain society of commerce is also covering up for a very big idiot
Old 28-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fuck this covid.. finally once in a blue moon all the stars align and OC not around but not safe to chiong

sianzzz
Old 29-02-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

covid19 - many worry and must wear masks
HIV - many still prefer not wear caps

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
covid19 - many worry and must wear masks
HIV - many still prefer not wear caps
It's not the virus or HIV that is scary , it's the kena caught of fucking around and now everyone knows that is deadly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1