The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold
Cheonging during COVID

Hi

Curious as to the effect of this Virus on unrelated activities like FL. What if we go with a FL to a hotel that gets a COVID visitor, will the MOH interview all the hotel stayers at their residence?

Any restrictions thus far on booking into transit hotels? How about visits to Health Centres, without your GF knowing? What is if a COVID visitor turns up there? Will we also be in trouble because hard to explain to GF?

Better safe than sorry
Old 23-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheonging during COVID

Depends whether you want to take the risk. Before this virus, there is STD and HIV and still bros go cheong even though they know condom is not 100% safe.
Old 23-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

In HC u can explain .... die die said it a clean joint
In hotel u die die liao .... no way anyone will believe u

If 1 case broke off .... u will be trace
Hotel u check in with yr IC
HC u write down yr name n ctc

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 23-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini6969 View Post
Depends whether you want to take the risk. Before this virus, there is STD and HIV and still bros go cheong even though they know condom is not 100% safe.
there is a difference. if unlucky get STD or even HIV, then own self get it. but if get the COVID-19 then we may infect our family members and others too.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
In HC u can explain .... die die said it a clean joint
In hotel u die die liao .... no way anyone will believe u

If 1 case broke off .... u will be trace
Hotel u check in with yr IC
HC u write down yr name n ctc
however there are some joints which did not require leave any particulars down.. there is a lot of such joints, those operate by PRC. but again even though it will not be able to trace us, but the risk of getting it n affect our family members n others are still there.. so is up to us to decide.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!
Better lay low. Even if you are certain the FL is free of Covid. You can’t be sure your friends and family are. If they ganna and passed to you. Government will go contact tracing , you don’t want a case of patient 96 who stay at Geylang and worked as a FL is linked to patient 93 (you) who stays at Bukit Batok and works at abc Pte ltd
Old 24-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why you didn't ask that the girl service so many customer and what if one of the customer got this COVID?
Old 24-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Better lay low. Even if you are certain the FL is free of Covid. You can’t be sure your friends and family are. If they ganna and passed to you. Government will go contact tracing , you don’t want a case of patient 96 who stay at Geylang and worked as a FL is linked to patient 93 (you) who stays at Bukit Batok and works at abc Pte ltd
I second that!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 26-02-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
which chiongsters will be honest to admit he visit FL/WL and kana covid-19.
They will ask you for min by min account of your past activity and piece it together.
CID is also involved now to help to piece and investigate links.

So if you are not admitting, better have some credible explanations for that missing one hour in your activity.

Come to think of it, if you just hantam for that missing 1 hour and they found out that it is not true, are you liable for anything for lying?? Hindering public servant in carrying out their duties?
Old 26-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Cheong and surf sbf are not illegal. They cannot do anything to you.

Problem is only when you don’t give honest account, hide things, led them on a wild goose chase.
They may then pull up some unknown laws that you lie and waste their resources and charge you under that.

If you are honest and say you Cheong, there is no laws against it.
Of course there is a law against this by CO and you will also die by her laws.
Old 26-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If they damn hi-tech wana probe maybe will pull out your travel location history using your mobile phone. Then pull out all the CCTV footage of you at various locations. Then check your credit card transactions. Even print out your ezlink and cash card transaction logs etc.

I guess only individual will know how good and confident they able to conceal their own activities.

Oh ya, then they will ask you why you surf SBF a lot ah? 5555555
Bro don't laugh about the CCTV leh... this one is real.

My niece's bf is an American Muslim with the American Navy stationed here.

He was site seeing alone in Singapore with his camera. Took pics etc on bus and walk about. He was reported by someone, cos he was carrying the cam and taking pics. He was asked to report to the police and SPF was able to trace his journey from his accommodation to his entire journey via cameras everywhere in Singapore.

Big brother is watching you.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
wuhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some pics that girls used mask to cover private parts.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
Snoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best to avoid cheonging. Best dun take risks.
Old 26-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

The answer is out. 2 ah Tiong charged in court for giving false info on their movement and obstruct contact tracing

So if really sway, want to hamtam and cover up that 1 hour also can’t.
Wait Kanna charged even worse!
Old 26-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Fippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now most people already used to it. Not so scary already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1