The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
U r not alone lah

Me also the same
There are also those with ZERO sex drive.
Don’t need anything. Just workaholic.

Will go through the routine and give it to you once a week.
But treat as a chore and just want you to get it over and done with it.
No passion, no feel, no kissing, no bj.
Quickly done and immediately get up and go away.
If you try take longer or try anything funny, give you the frustrated look and tsk sound like you are a pervert.

Probably this is slightly better than not giving at all.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post

If you try take longer or try anything funny, give you the frustrated look and tsk sound like you are a pervert.

There r many who don't even want to strip to you or sleep with you for mths n some even for years .. like that how??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Need a lot of communication + healthy condition ready too .
Old 26-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a good thread. It's like a husband support group. Glad to know that there are many brothers here with the same challenges
Old 26-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Nowadays, have to take care of the house, the kid (especially homework), and sometimes our parents who have aged.

The notion of romance have really changed because we have undertaken so much more responsibilities.

As I mentioned before, we tried sometime simple, our night always ends with hugs in bed, some cuddling and my hands are always underneath her PJs I have to work your finger every night even if I am not fucking her....and she always stains her PJs....it helps to remind her that I have my needs...
Bro you are right...even though very busy throughout the days and tired at night...couples must still hug hug, cuddle and if wife got mood can still make out...else DIY or juz cuddle cos many ladies scare each time cuddle end up with sex and if don't give end up in quarrels...so they dare not touch their man lor...

So maybe bro who had wife not giving enough have to find out the reasons and maybe work out a solution together. Issues can be the way you touch her, f like rabbit etc,
Old 28-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybonk View Post
Bro you are right...even though very busy throughout the days and tired at night...couples must still hug hug, cuddle and if wife got mood can still make out...else DIY or juz cuddle cos many ladies scare each time cuddle end up with sex and if don't give end up in quarrels...so they dare not touch their man lor...

So maybe bro who had wife not giving enough have to find out the reasons and maybe work out a solution together. Issues can be the way you touch her, f like rabbit etc,
yes hugging and cuddling in bed is very important, my wife will tell me that I don't love her enough if I don't hug her before sleeping....

I mean come on, you touch a woman inappropriately and can be charged for outrage of woman's modesty, then this is your own woman why don't touch
Old 28-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Totally agree with you

That time gf still got weekly.

Now like doing a "duty".
Old 29-02-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any of u have baby sleeping in same room? then how u do it quietly?

we do it once month , but have to do it very quietly, lest the baby wakes up and spoil our fun. and also in very dim light.

no moaning or smacking of buttock or loud flapping from cowgirl position.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 15
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi bro, yes I do have a baby in our room. We will do it as quiet as possible. There was once where the baby was looking for us and we have to stop halfway.

Neither here or there... 两头不到岸..... blue dick and pussy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgonguy View Post

we do it once month , but have to do it very quietly, lest the baby wakes up and spoil our fun. and also in very dim light.

Old 29-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Hi bro, yes I do have a baby in our room. We will do it as quiet as possible. There was once where the baby was looking for us and we have to stop halfway.

Neither here or there... 两头不到岸..... blue dick and pussy....
Argh, that sucks big time. Have also been through similar. Kids have been sleeping with us since young. Gives my wife the perfect excuse to reject sex.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

To be frank.All these due to outside eat full slready so go home tired.For me is all excuses tired ,kids around, etc.Cause due still miss the ex bf.knn...
All these r real n it is fact of life,don be surprise many hv become sex buddies in work place n outside.So daytime eat full full before go back home.And majority will not want hv sex with husbsnd cos reserve for their lovers and consider husband dirty qant to keep clean for lover to use,as female think this way.For guys is got hole to use can already as thry don care who she is.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
To be frank.All these due to outside eat full slready so go home tired.For me is all excuses tired ,kids around, etc.Cause due still miss the ex bf.knn...
All these r real n it is fact of life,don be surprise many hv become sex buddies in work place n outside.So daytime eat full full before go back home.And majority will not want hv sex with husbsnd cos reserve for their lovers and consider husband dirty qant to keep clean for lover to use,as female think this way.For guys is got hole to use can already as thry don care who she is.
Omg !...so well said bro ...Like the way u say this v. much bro ...it's like they r telling u, "this is the same old dick i m seeing day in and day out at night in the home, so nothing special and doesn't appeal as much to me anymore as b4...moreover it's already mine and no other girls would want or can take it away from me"...familiarity breeds contempt ..the other one across the fence definitely looks more tempting and delicious

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-03-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rusteddude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not about responsible parenting, and unless parents tending to new born and it's temporary . But having children sleeping in the same room is definitely very unhealthy. Bad for the adults and the child.

There are things that we men really can never figure what's in a women's mind. But for one, having sex while her child is in the same room may lead to very bad repercussion, as she may eventually felt guilty for being a bad mother. Very hard to explain, but definitely messy in the long run.

Best to move the baby out of the room, and if there's no maid or anyone else helping, then can place some audio devices or CCTV with audio to monitor the baby, while the parents do their naughty stuff in the bedroom, and btw, not all baby cries need immediate attention.

In order to stay healthy for the parents and the child. The adults need to get even naughtier then ever in the bedroom. Simply put. Move on with life, and not just focus the entire adults life on raising a child, and parents with very young children should start making a habit for the parents to sleep with their doors closed and not share the room with them, and this should give you your privacy when needed without acting strange when your child are teenager LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgonguy View Post

Old 01-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This is a real but tragic possibility.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well said. It’s very true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1