The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[Fiction] Poly days

This is a fiction story as I want to take a breather to share my real life story online as I m afraid my identity might get expose.

So I am going to start a fiction story on my poly days. Do enjoy. I will resume my real life story soon as there is an event that I wish to share but a bit too early as of now.

I just graduate from ITE and move on to poly of my choice and my course. As you know I came from a single-family where my mum is my only parent left.

Also two years ago when I got my N level result, my mum introduce to me a guy that she know and have been together with him ever since.

I called him uncle and he treat us quite well.

So I started poly and it was a great time for me as I finally get to enjoy life as I go out often with my classmates to orchard to watch movie and shopping.

Life is indeed different from ITE to poly as I'm poly I got so much time and I spend too much time shopping and spending money.

And it was the best days in my life until....
Old 16-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Fiction] Poly days

Until that I have to go and find part time work as my money gets depleted fast. My mum has been giving me allowance but its not enough for me to spend.

So I started my part time work but my cliques are able to sustain their lifestyle since their parents are loaded.

I started my work but I am unable to sustain the work as the manager sux and it's tiring for me.

During one day I was told by my mum that I have spend too much and told me to focus on my studies instead so that I can get good grade and go to university if possible.

Uni? I said, it's totally not possible since I am not academically intellect enough to go to uni.

My mum gave up and just told me to focus since I got this opportunity to go to poly.

One day, my mum got notified that grandma who is in Malaysia was ill and she told me that she will be heading to Malaysia to stay for a few weeks until my grandma recovers.

She pass me my allowance and grabbing the money, it was totally great and my shopping spree came again!

But what scares me is that I spend all my allowance within 1 week, which was suppose to sustain me for 6 weeks at least.

I know I am screwed. I decided to talk to Uncle for some money if possible. But when I talk to him, he rejected as he was inform by my mum not to give you any more money.

I was devastated.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

The first day when uncle and I were at home, everything was normal until the second day, when I came out from bathroom wearing my shirt and shorts, uncle seems to be eyeing me.

I felt disgusted but didn't say out. Then at night I was thinking about this and I was tempted to use this to get some money from him, even to satisfy him.

Then suddenly the door open, I pretend to sleep and indeed uncle came into my room and woke me up and showing me a stash of notes in his hand.

Uncle: ah girl, I know you need money, I can give you but.

Me: but?

Uncle: can you satisfy me?

Me: in terms of?

Uncle: sex?

I was stunned and I know this is coming but yet I was stunned.

I took the money on his hand and stood up, and took my clothes off.

Me: uncle, please go ahead.

Uncle eye pop ups d he saw my naked body with the dim light which canes from the window and we started kissing
Old 16-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, camping here!
Old 16-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

I was kissing for the first time and uncle was guiding me and he insert his tongue into my mouth and start swirling in my mouth. At the same time, he was squeezing my boobs and another hand was touching my pussy.

I was nervous at first and slowly I started to get relax and let uncle do everything.

Me: uncle this is my first time. Please be gentle.

Uncle: no worry my cutie. Uncle will guide you.

I nodded.

Uncle took my hand and move under his shorts to touch his dick. I don't know what to do but to rub his dick as his dick was really big.

Uncle then took off his short and told me to suck his dick. I felt a bit disgusted but I still went to do it. Uncle guided me on how to suck and use my tongue to swirl around his dick

Uncle: yes... Yes... This is correct

After few mins of blow job, we change position, 69 position on bed and uncle start to lick my pussy while I suck his dick.

The feeling was great, a bit ticklish but I felt great.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

While licking, I felt aroused and squirt a bit water out of my uncle face and he didn't told me off as I thought I pee but is actually I squirting due to arouse.

Uncle: you seems to like it.

Me: yes uncle. Please lick me more.

Uncle: sure.

After a few mins, uncle told me that he wanted to fuck me.

I agree and we change to missionary position. And he insert his dick into my pussy.

Uncle: ahhh it was tight.

I felt pain and I shouted pain

Uncle: just relax a bit. Slowly you will get use to it.

Slowly my uncle dick was inside me.i felt his warm dick inside me and he told me my pussy was really tight. And he saw blood on his dick when he start to fuck me.

Slowly, uncle start to increase pace and it was pain and nice feeling at the same time.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Stop it.....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to read nice story here.

Thank you so much.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 17-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping, waiting for more updates.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Uncle tried to control his speed as he is afraid it would hurt me and it was really pain. My tears drop and his dick was inside my pussy.

Uncle: wow really tight. I am cumming...

Uncle then shoot his load inside my pussy and slowly took out his dick and found his dick cover with blood.

Uncle saw me lying on bed and come close to me and we started frenching.
Old 17-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please keep going sis!
Old 18-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 19-02-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 19-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start TS, please keep going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1