The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Some of you guys thinking too much Remember most of the people in my team is innocent and guai, conservative like hell. I often see people post office zaogeng and in my years here I hardly see any zaogeng from the girls I find attractive.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah...have thread already. Can't wait for more!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 10-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Some of you guys thinking too much Remember most of the people in my team is innocent and guai, conservative like hell. I often see people post office zaogeng and in my years here I hardly see any zaogeng from the girls I find attractive.
So how memorable is your Bali trip?
Old 10-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2:

We went to the beach club and other than Ceci who wore a top and shorts, Yuxin in her loose tank top and shorts, Vivien in a one piece swimwear, the rest are in their 2 piece bikinis although some wore shorts.

I am not a very beach or sporty person so I chilled at the beach chair with Yuxin beside me as she was having menses. She kept talking to me but I wished she would shut up as I wanted to bio at the other girls having fun on the beach. While I was lying down, she sat up and face me and I notice her top opened up quite a bit. I am not exactly attracted to her given that we are very good buddies but I'm not sure why the way the top open up made me feel like I should take a peek since I have never even seen how her boobs look like.

"Eh Yuxin, actually you wear casual quite refreshing leh, you should wear like this more often ma so young always cover cover up for what."

YX: "No la I just like to be safer in office ma, don't even feel comfortable with sleeveless dress at work that's why I always wear sleeves."

"I teach you, you tie your hair like this actually quite nice."

I moved over to her chair and behind her in the pretext of giving her a new hair style but in actual fact from behind I can clearly see her boobs while looking down. I stared at it for the longest time and tried to shift her head while tying her hair time and time again, joking with her all the while so she would not suspect. Her pink bra was quite loose but I just can't seem to see her nipples no matter how I adjust. I peeked at the bra gap but can only see darkness unfortunately, enough to turn me on... We had 3 hours on the beach and I admired all the girls figure one by one while trying to hide my hard-on in my beach shorts. Cindy in particular had really really small tits to the extend there was hardly any cleavage but her figure and tummy just makes me think "How I wish I could fuck someone so cute like this." Sometimes you look at girls so innocent and bubbly playing the beach ball and laughing and it just attracts you a lot. Shuying tits was spilling out of her bra-like black bikini but I didn't think it was attractive to me for comparison.

Fast forward, after dinner Shanice asked our team to meet at the sofa beside our pool and we started playing games. From singaporean dream, to cards, to truth or dare (clean version) and we quickly got quite high from the alcohol forfeits. Halfway through, someone broke a cup and Cindy unfortunately stepped on it, blood started oozing out a little from the cuts on her foot.

Shanice: "Someone bring her to the toilet to wash quick."

"I bring her, come Cindy."

She followed me limping while I held her shoulder to support her up the stairs. I brought her to my room toilet and sat her down on the toilet bowl washing her foot as she gave some slight ouch.

"Very pain ah?"

Cindy "Abit..."

I noticed her light blue cotton underwear as I squat down and spread her legs slightly to clean the foot. Such a cute girl really wearing secondary school underwear, I thought to myself. Really need to get close to her in this trip to have any chance. I put on 2 plaster and took the chance to test test hold her waist, touch her waist while walking her down. She didn't reject and was pretty normal about it, talking to me while walking down and I thought "Hoseh liao, she really quite dumb."

We went back to the sofa but by that time all of them were already in the pool in their swimwears and playing with each other in the water. Nothing much happened and after awhile later some of us was tired and went back to our respective rooms to bathe and sleep.

I was lying on my bed using my phone while Eddie was still downstairs with some others drinking the rest of the alcohols left. Suddenly someone knocked on my door and it was Shuying looking relatively high and drunk. I noticed something interesting and quickly opened the door.

"Yes, wassup."

SY: "Have you seen my slippers? Golden color one! It's lost help me find it."

She was whining and clearly very high but has already changed out of her bikini and bathed. But her olive tank top showed 2 pokies and I quickly realised she didn't wear a bra.

"Come la we go find."

We walked around for awhile until we gave up and she asked me to go back to the sofa join the rest continue drinking. Eddie, Shanice, Kelvin, Jasmine and Elaine was still there. Shanice and Jasmine still in their bikinis but Elaine bathed and changed to a baggy pyjamas. We continue to drink and Shanice decided to continue the truth or dare, but this time round with a twist...
Old 10-02-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 10-02-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

finally temperature rising liao... the juicy n sexciting part cumming liao ... Bth... the ever notti truth n dare game is going to be played soon .. hehe.. can't wait to know wat is going to happen next n who among them is going to get it worst ??.. could it be Shanice their new boss, the sexy girl???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharings
Old 10-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 10-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Thanks, have upped you back.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

I sat opposite SY and thought to myself, "What a slut this is, who don't wear a bra in front of so many people?" Not that I'm complaining, her top is those normal cotton tank top and because he boobs is D cup it looks like its exploding and you can clearly make out the shape of her areola.

Shanice: "Come come Kenneth and Shuying quickly sit down we want to start the game le"

Shanice suggested that for truth we will have to share a secret about ourselves that nobody knows and if all of them thinks its not interesting enough, the person have to drink 5s neat. For dares it will be prefixed, we will each write a naughty dare on a piece of paper and throw it in the bowl for random draw lots. I briefly looked at the rest, Eddie and Kelvin was obviously smiling to each other and up to no good and Elaine is struggling to think of a dare. I look at Shuying and thought, since this slut like to show off her huge tits I will make her show it to us clearly tonight and wrote down: "Take out a piece of your clothes and you are not allowed to wear it back until the game ends..."

Shanice: "Ok ready, start. I spin first"

The pen pointed at me and I exclaimed "Ccb boss you purposely one isit i just sit down kena me already..."

Shanice: "Sporting abit la game only. Come I ask you truth or dare pick first."

"Truth la the dare you all confirm sabo gao gao one."

"Ok I have never had a threesome before..."

Everybody started "booooo how is that interesting... drink drink drink"

"Knn even if interesting u all sure sabo one lor how to play truth like that"

Reluctantly I drank the monkey shoulder and the next few person that kena also picked truth and forced by the rest to drink. Very quickly you can see most of us is very high and the kick is no joke.

The next spin landed on Shanice... "Aiya all the truth is just to drink damn lame I pick dare la" She went into the bowl and picked a paper, when she open it her face changed.

"See leh what you kena see leh quickly open"

Shanice: "Fuck you all la who come up with such a dare"

She opened the paper and it says to strip a piece. I quickly noticed that the handwriting is not mine and I even specified not to wear it back so someone else must have wrote the same.

"Tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao!!!" chanted the rest of us. I feel a little sorry for her because she looked at me with a reluctant eyes trying to hint me to save her.

Shanice: "Eh guys really cannot la this one too much I only have 2 piece leh"

Eddie: "You ownself suggest to have fun and be daring one ma, aiya sporting a bit la we will keep everything that happened tonight here."

Shanice: "I'm your boss leh, don't play until like that can."

Elaine: "Yala guys its a bit too much leh cannot play take out clothes la..."

Me: "Eddie you write one ah you say until like that"

Eddie: "Ya la lets make this an unforgettable night cmon guys."

Shanice was extremely reluctant and for the best part of 5 mins we kept arguing until Shuying intervened.

Shuying: "Cb la you all damn po po ma ma, I tank for Shanice." In one swoop she took of her tank top and exposed her huge tits to us. Because of the sheer size her tits is kind of sag a little but most of it is still very firm. I am shocked by the size of her areola, although her nipples isn't very big her very black areola is the biggest I have ever seen in real life. The girls all looked a bit shocked but we 3 guys couldn't stop staring at it.

Eddie: "That's the way man, you all should learn from her. Nice tits la Shuying"

Shuying: "Diam diam la continue la damn waste time stop looking."

The pen next pointed to Eddie and he got the same strip dare and he took out his pants with his underwear left, nothing interesting... until the pen next pointed at Elaine and she got the same dare. She was obviously not sober and extremely red and because of what Shuying did previously, as much as she don't want she took off her baggy t shirt to reveal her black bra that is kinda big and comfy for sleeping kind. But it can't hide her well endowed B cup that has a really nice shape to it.

The pen next pointed to me and in order to go with the flow of the game I picked a dare paper too. What happened next shocked me. It reads "pick an opposite sex and you are allowed to do whatever you want with him/her for 1 min..."

Kelvin: "Woooooo finally someone picked my dare hahahaha lucky ah you Kenneth"

Shanice quickly looked at me and nervously said "Who you gonna pick?" I looked at the girls and I have seen Shanice nude before but she obviously wants me to pick her. Shuying is slut as hell so I'm not going to waste my chance on her. Jasmine could barely open her eyes due to the amount of alcohol she drank just now but her E cup tits is urging me to pick her until I notice Elaine at the corner of my eyes shaking her head mouthing 'Not me plsss'. The more a girl don't want, the more I want to pick her.

"Elaine, come"

Elaine: "No plssss no. Don't la choose Shuying la she will be sporting with you."

"Just do it la 1 min only, I promise you I will respect whatever you don't want okay?"

Kelvin: "Hahaha free show sia for all of us."

Elaine: "Fuck you, it doesn't say I have to do it in front of you all. Kenneth we go behind the stairs okay? You all cannot come over if not I will be a sore loser and leave now."

Kelvin: "Okok we all sporting as long as you honour the dare"

I held Elaine hands as I could see Shanice death staring me and we walked to behind the stairs away from their eyes.

Elaine: "We just pretend we make out then I make some sounds satisfy this horny bastards okay? You don't anyhow ah I got husband and kids already hor."

"Don't worry la I won't rape you la you think too much. But maybe you can flash me a bit if not so bo hua for me since we all sporting about other dares just now."

Elaine: "How? Flash what?"

"Show me your nipples for 5s and thats it, I will play along with the rest of your plans."

Suddenly we heard shouting :"Oi so long ah you all prepare, okay already not? We going to start the counter already."

"Okok start in 5s"

Elaine: "Damn naughty sia you every time see you guai guai you actually so naughty. See no touch ah 5s ah."

They shouted: "5....4....3....2.....1....GO"

Although I expected her to show me both her tits, she was smart and slowly pulled down one strap and only revealed her right side nipples to me. I look at her nipples and even though she already have a kid, it isn't overly big like mums and it was still a very nice areola circle with perfect tits shape. The 5s flash past like it was just 1s and as she was about to wear back her bra instinctively my hands stopped her and help onto her strap.

I dived in for her nipples and started licking and sucking it.

Elaine: "WTF oi stop I said no touch..."

I ignored her completely and pinned her to the wall while my other hands pulled down the other strap to play with the other tits.

Elaine: "Ahhhh fuckkkk"

I could feel that from her initial rejection her strength suddenly went off and her hands was stroking my head.

Elaine: "Suck the other side also..."

I move over to the other nipples and licked it so fast she started moaning. I slowly pulled down her long baggy pants and was about to pull down her black panties when suddenly....
Old 10-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah bro manure your cliffhanger really power.
I beg u. More pls.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. i literally just cursed out loud after reading your last line! fxxk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I sat opposite SY and thought to myself, "What a slut this is, who don't wear a bra in front of so many people?" Not that I'm complaining, her top is those normal cotton tank top and because he boobs is D cup it looks like its exploding and you can clearly make out the shape of her areola.

Shanice: "Come come Kenneth and Shuying quickly sit down we want to start the game le"

Shanice suggested that for truth we will have to share a secret about ourselves that nobody knows and if all of them thinks its not interesting enough, the person have to drink 5s neat. For dares it will be prefixed, we will each write a naughty dare on a piece of paper and throw it in the bowl for random draw lots. I briefly looked at the rest, Eddie and Kelvin was obviously smiling to each other and up to no good and Elaine is struggling to think of a dare. I look at Shuying and thought, since this slut like to show off her huge tits I will make her show it to us clearly tonight and wrote down: "Take out a piece of your clothes and you are not allowed to wear it back until the game ends..."

Shanice: "Ok ready, start. I spin first"

The pen pointed at me and I exclaimed "Ccb boss you purposely one isit i just sit down kena me already..."

Shanice: "Sporting abit la game only. Come I ask you truth or dare pick first."

"Truth la the dare you all confirm sabo gao gao one."

"Ok I have never had a threesome before..."

Everybody started "booooo how is that interesting... drink drink drink"

"Knn even if interesting u all sure sabo one lor how to play truth like that"

Reluctantly I drank the monkey shoulder and the next few person that kena also picked truth and forced by the rest to drink. Very quickly you can see most of us is very high and the kick is no joke.

The next spin landed on Shanice... "Aiya all the truth is just to drink damn lame I pick dare la" She went into the bowl and picked a paper, when she open it her face changed.

"See leh what you kena see leh quickly open"

Shanice: "Fuck you all la who come up with such a dare"

She opened the paper and it says to strip a piece. I quickly noticed that the handwriting is not mine and I even specified not to wear it back so someone else must have wrote the same.

"Tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao!!!" chanted the rest of us. I feel a little sorry for her because she looked at me with a reluctant eyes trying to hint me to save her.

Shanice: "Eh guys really cannot la this one too much I only have 2 piece leh"

Eddie: "You ownself suggest to have fun and be daring one ma, aiya sporting a bit la we will keep everything that happened tonight here."

Shanice: "I'm your boss leh, don't play until like that can."

Elaine: "Yala guys its a bit too much leh cannot play take out clothes la..."

Me: "Eddie you write one ah you say until like that"

Eddie: "Ya la lets make this an unforgettable night cmon guys."

Shanice was extremely reluctant and for the best part of 5 mins we kept arguing until Shuying intervened.

Shuying: "Cb la you all damn po po ma ma, I tank for Shanice." In one swoop she took of her tank top and exposed her huge tits to us. Because of the sheer size her tits is kind of sag a little but most of it is still very firm. I am shocked by the size of her areola, although her nipples isn't very big her very black areola is the biggest I have ever seen in real life. The girls all looked a bit shocked but we 3 guys couldn't stop staring at it.

Eddie: "That's the way man, you all should learn from her. Nice tits la Shuying"

Shuying: "Diam diam la continue la damn waste time stop looking."

The pen next pointed to Eddie and he got the same strip dare and he took out his pants with his underwear left, nothing interesting... until the pen next pointed at Elaine and she got the same dare. She was obviously not sober and extremely red and because of what Shuying did previously, as much as she don't want she took off her baggy t shirt to reveal her black bra that is kinda big and comfy for sleeping kind. But it can't hide her well endowed B cup that has a really nice shape to it.

The pen next pointed to me and in order to go with the flow of the game I picked a dare paper too. What happened next shocked me. It reads "pick an opposite sex and you are allowed to do whatever you want with him/her for 1 min..."

Kelvin: "Woooooo finally someone picked my dare hahahaha lucky ah you Kenneth"

Shanice quickly looked at me and nervously said "Who you gonna pick?" I looked at the girls and I have seen Shanice nude before but she obviously wants me to pick her. Shuying is slut as hell so I'm not going to waste my chance on her. Jasmine could barely open her eyes due to the amount of alcohol she drank just now but her E cup tits is urging me to pick her until I notice Elaine at the corner of my eyes shaking her head mouthing 'Not me plsss'. The more a girl don't want, the more I want to pick her.

"Elaine, come"

Elaine: "No plssss no. Don't la choose Shuying la she will be sporting with you."

"Just do it la 1 min only, I promise you I will respect whatever you don't want okay?"

Kelvin: "Hahaha free show sia for all of us."

Elaine: "Fuck you, it doesn't say I have to do it in front of you all. Kenneth we go behind the stairs okay? You all cannot come over if not I will be a sore loser and leave now."

Kelvin: "Okok we all sporting as long as you honour the dare"

I held Elaine hands as I could see Shanice death staring me and we walked to behind the stairs away from their eyes.

Elaine: "We just pretend we make out then I make some sounds satisfy this horny bastards okay? You don't anyhow ah I got husband and kids already hor."

"Don't worry la I won't rape you la you think too much. But maybe you can flash me a bit if not so bo hua for me since we all sporting about other dares just now."

Elaine: "How? Flash what?"

"Show me your nipples for 5s and thats it, I will play along with the rest of your plans."

Suddenly we heard shouting :"Oi so long ah you all prepare, okay already not? We going to start the counter already."

"Okok start in 5s"

Elaine: "Damn naughty sia you every time see you guai guai you actually so naughty. See no touch ah 5s ah."

They shouted: "5....4....3....2.....1....GO"

Although I expected her to show me both her tits, she was smart and slowly pulled down one strap and only revealed her right side nipples to me. I look at her nipples and even though she already have a kid, it isn't overly big like mums and it was still a very nice areola circle with perfect tits shape. The 5s flash past like it was just 1s and as she was about to wear back her bra instinctively my hands stopped her and help onto her strap.

I dived in for her nipples and started licking and sucking it.

Elaine: "WTF oi stop I said no touch..."

I ignored her completely and pinned her to the wall while my other hands pulled down the other strap to play with the other tits.

Elaine: "Ahhhh fuckkkk"

I could feel that from her initial rejection her strength suddenly went off and her hands was stroking my head.

Elaine: "Suck the other side also..."

I move over to the other nipples and licked it so fast she started moaning. I slowly pulled down her long baggy pants and was about to pull down her black panties when suddenly....
Old 10-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
memoryproblem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly what? fast fast leh hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1