The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl 32 but virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatopek124 View Post
i would jump at the chance to fuck her
Don't anyhow jump
Old 28-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
So i'm texting this girl online, we sext abit and have she says she will only give virginity if i marry, but i'm not interested in marrying her, only want to take her virginity amd have fun. How to convince her to lose virginity without marriage?
I am curious, you want to have fun.....how many women did you have fun with before? I am not talking about commercial though....
Old 29-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I am curious, you want to have fun.....how many women did you have fun with before? I am not talking about commercial though....
I think you can tell from the way i speak... Not a lot.

At the same time i don't think its good to be using virginity as a reason to marry?? Like its different from saving it for after marriage. Whay if some guy (like me maybe lol) trick her into giving it then run??
Old 29-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Better to continue let her keep it. You might be the next 12 knives after robbing her virginity.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How will this apply to me??
it may not b immediate,can b 10-20-30 yrs down the your life journey
Old 29-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghostsplit2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So i'm texting this girl online, we sext abit and have she says she will only give virginity if i marry, but i'm not interested in marrying her, only want to take her virginity amd have fun. How to convince her to lose virginity without marriage?
There are very few ways to get into a girl's pants, but many more ways to get into a girls heart. Spend time with her and get to know her, then make her fall in love with you
Old 30-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

At the same time i don't think is good to be using virginity as a reason to marry?? Like its different from saving it for after marriage. Whay if some guy (like me maybe lol) trick her into giving it then run??
Is there a need to think a lot? Couple of guys come here say principles, what is correct, what is not correct.

U guys go reservist, want to talk to commanders about principles or not? There is this thing called directives. Want to challenge further or not? Talk also got limit, talk about rules, lose many many in the end.

It's not a crime to do it, u guys can only say pls try not to do it. Eventually if TS decides to go ahead, up to him. No need to big talk say sex forum but got principles. U want to talk about this, dun come here talk, talk to ur reservist commanders. Tell them how u rescue a damsel in distress, then maybe they can excuse u from reservist.

U want to pyscho her thru her religion, her upbringing beliefs, up to u.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the same time i don't think its good to be using virginity as a reason to marry?? Like its different from saving it for after marriage. Whay if some guy (like me maybe lol) trick her into giving it then run??
You misunderstood her. She's not saying the prize for marrying her is her virginity. She is telling you she only wants to be with 1 guy in this lifetime. It is different. Not dangling a reward or an exchange but telling you her outlook towards love and marriage. She don't want to play around.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Whenever my friends can’t open a bottle of wine, they’ll pass it to me. I pop the bottle and we all enjoy the drink. Since u can’t find a way to insert the corkscrew without committing to pay the exorbitant bill for the entire bottle all by yourself, you might as well pass the bottle over to me to help you open. Once opened, we can both enjoy the good wine If you’re fixated on opening the bottle yourself, then we will all end up waiting till the wine turn into vinegar

Last edited by watmidoin; 01-12-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You misunderstood her. She's not saying the prize for marrying her is her virginity. She is telling you she only wants to be with 1 guy in this lifetime. It is different. Not dangling a reward or an exchange but telling you her outlook towards love and marriage. She don't want to play around.
Talk so proper and very nice. If TS want to do, then do, if he doesn't want, then dun do.

And the girl should act normal, walk normal and dun cry wolf. Stupid girls cry too much wolf, too much excuses, vent too much, hide too many secrets just like Ladyrain. Got nsf one guy in armour during training, thumb gone, how?

Girls dun come this forum, happy happy read, happy happy write. What are the real sufferings that girls face, u girls oneself say, dun talk in general and talk rubbish. Breast cancer, cervical cancer, menstrual cycle, touching/squeezing backside what else? List down, then we guys decide is real or bluff or exaggerated? Or just want to vent only?

Last edited by Pictionary; 02-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

I have no idea whata going on here anymore
Old 03-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes I suppose you are right, the way you talk is like me when I first chased after a girl.

Nobody here can help you, your mentality is wrong. Girls are human beings, meaning they think independently hence different likes and dislikes.

What makes you think there is a formula that can help you to get every gal you desire into bed with you?

We know nothing of the girl and we know nothing that is going on between the 2 of you or even you for that matter, nuff said.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In this age who still care abt virginity?

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 10-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
Ilovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another scam bro. It's obvious
Old 17-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
riol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
U believe her? If u think u r a player, she could be a higher level than you.
hhahaha, I like this one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1