The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

agree... many exceedingly rich ppl i know are actually quite thrifty . we ought to learn something from that. good point from bro earlier also ... if we keep doing the same thing everiday how do we expect to change.... i will make some positive changes to myself too. .....
Old 05-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Yes. They spend on items that resales value. You can see they buy watches,gold.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Borrister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorrister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
For those who are earning middle to low income, a piece of advise for you all. Alot of times we come across good business opportunities but they require us to pump in alot of capital and obviously us regular folk dont have that kind of spare cash lying around. What i suggest and what im doing now is to go and learn a money making skill that has to do with the stock market or FX or commodities, these are the easiest platforms for those of us with small capital to grow our small money into big money.

Of course be smart la dont expect to get rich overnite , it takes time and usually about 5 to 10 years of time for your money to grow.

If you really cannot take out $100 dollars to open a trading account then i suggest you look back at your life and make changes from there. First is always start with bad habits and bad friends, remove those from your life that only bring you down and hang out with those that bring you up. Of course you cant do anything about family members, the best you can do is to keep your distance from them or learn to live well below your means.

Alot of people that are rich didnt live like a rich man when they earn alot, they live like their a student in secondary school and forcefully save alot of their income until they can use that money to earn them money.

just a 2 cents from a average guy living a average life.
Very sound advice bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1