The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: My Journey

Good job Ts, rarely see a brother with such wonderful pics and story line.
Old 24-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Brother!! Please tell us more on your trip to pattaya! I've heard that it is a ladyboy heaven there! More pics too. Solo travelling sounds so fun. I might just do it as well
I've made the solo trek to Pattaya before bro and I believe you should too. It's almost like a pilgrimage of sorts for ladyboy lovers everywhere. Haha.

That said, I personally prefer Bangkok. Not just because of its convenience, but because I feel that the ones in Pattaya are still in the earlier stages of their transformation and don't look quite as feminine yet compared to the ladyboys of Bangkok. Nevertheless, you still owe yourself an exploratory trip.
Old 24-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all and i am writing the next part, should be out in the next few hours.

Yes i agree that maybe a solo trip but off course with a wingman would be cool for the trip as there are other things to do in the day.

I do agree that many of the LBs in Pattaya are in their transformation years, for me there are some reasons why i go there first is i do some work in Bangkok so avoid bumping into any familiar faces there and the other was is the cabaret scene.
Old 24-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

In the end after all the research and work (booking of transport and hotel), the wait was over and i had myself a 5 days trip over the long weekend holiday. I remembered booking the late flight out of Singapore around 8pm and i had the idea that i didn't want to waste a night away, i will get there about 9pm and the taxi ride is approximately 2 hours from Bangkok and arrive in Pattaya by 11pm.

Got myself into Bangkok on time, only with one carry-on got out to the pickup point where the taxi driver was already waiting for me, the whole journey was smooth into pattaya and got to my hotel which was centralised to all the action. During my research i found myself the famous Soi 6 (or soi sex) equivalent to the soi cowboy in Bangkok. Got myself on one of the songthaew which is like a mini-bus system that operates at 10 baht no matter how far you were on that.

It was this surreal experience when i got to soi 6, it was more crazy then i have thought it would be, i am sure this bar stretch is about 100 metre but it will take you a good 20 minutes to get through with all the ladies and lbs stopping in the middle of the road to stop you. They were all dressed to kill, with thigh high dresses with a lot of holes, uniforms (mostly for the high paying japs) and other erotic wear.

I kept telling myself to stay cool and walk down the whole stretch before deciding where to have the first drink. However, how wrong i was, it was about the 5th or 6th bar i come to the first LB bar and one (my first) Ammy or Am with one of the skimpy dresses and from the holes you can see she wasn't wearing a bra and only with a small g-string. She gave me the puppy eyes and said welcome, one drink inside. The inside was very dimply lit, sofa seats and other than the bar counter the place was full of mirrors and on them were names written with dates which later i learn that was who got the biggest bar bills, off course i didn't get my name up there. She could see i was a newbie and said is that the first time in Pattaya and i asked her does the places get many customers from Singapore she says have but not too many. I got myself and her a drink, while she went to order the drinks i was just staring at that ass of hers and still can't believe i was there and adrenaline rushing what should i expect next while i was having a hard on staring at that ass.

She came back with the drinks, after we toasted she attacked the crouch under the table and whispered can i take a look, before i could respond she unzip my pants and got my cock out. The next thing she was stroking and fondling with it like an old pro, as i was the only customer in the bar i did not tell her to stop and next of the most amazing thing happened she was giving me a blowjob in the bar. Somehow the mirrors comes into play and look at the reflection with Am having me in the mouth and i saw at the corner the cashier/ bar tender simply did not have any expression, i guess that is a very common thing in the bar.

The next thing i ventured under her dress and found she was semi hard and pull her g-string aside and exposing her nice cock while stroking that for her. It lasted for a good 10 minutes and during that time, there was 2 or 3 lbs that walked in and said something to AM while she smiled and got back to her job. I told her i was about to cum soon and she took a wet tissue ready while giving me a few more thrust into her mouth. There i was with my first shot in the bar at Soi 6 for the trip. Till date, i can still remember that because it has will always remain my first......

Old 25-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoy life once and live no regret
Old 25-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

The next few days was really very blurry and quite a fair bit of drinking and going round the bars, made a few friends from around town. As much as i enjoy the solo trips around, have a wingman will definitely be more fun. Now going back to the part where i really love stockings so before the trip i ordered a few pairs and the next few parts will be up soon

Old 26-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR and insight of the Ladyboy scene in BKK!
Old 28-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great informative share. Didn't know that pattaya ldbs are not as feminine..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

What I would say is there is a variety and also depends on personal taste
Old 28-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I am rather taken aback, bro. Did you agree the price beforehand with the ladyboy before she got your cock out and gave you a slurping blowjob? Or did you research about the average market price about bbbjs in those bars.

I mean yea, sure it would be great to have a bbbj in a bar. But what if she asks for an exorbitant amount of payment after that. I believe there is no free lunch in the world as opposed to blowjobs.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

I would say I did a bit of research but so far I haven't been "blackmail" from any of them, I do know many of them would unzip n stroke in the bar and that is the way to get you interested for something more.

However that being said the lbs have very good memory and since I am there quite a few times the lbs will tell me which are the cheap Charlies and usually they will avoid serving.
Old 28-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

During my conversation with Am later on she told me that Soi 6 starts early around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and has strict orders to close by 1am thus there are not many customers towards midnight. I exit the bar and saw a few places already closing so i went onto the Songtaew and went to the famous walking street where its notorious for their nightlife. It was full of clubs, bars, restaurants and etc.

Got myself some food and realise i haven't had lunch but that doesnt bother me a little at all, from my research i knew that there was a LB bar in one of the smaller alleys in walking street and start searching for it but could find it. (later on the trip i will locate that)

After my years of exploring LOS, i realise that previously the bars are either all ladies or all LB but these days to cater to different customer needs there are always a mixture and the trend is definitely growing.

It was around 2am and i was a little tired so thought maybe i should go back and take a rest and out explore again tomorrow. As i was walking back to my hotel, i spotted a bar that was half close and this shadow was outside, as it was a little dark i decided to ask for direction and take a closer look. My LB radar have been spot on once again and she was a LB, after asking for direction she seems to get the hint that i wanted more than just direction and asked if i wanted a drink? I say why not, and we went into her bar and later she explained to me that the bar is supposed to close at 2am according to the license but in order to "extend" the hours they dim the lights.

Shirley wasnt the most pretty one but she just pressing the right button and not long after some mutual stroking and DFK, i paid my bill and we were walking back to my hotel hand in hand. Once we got into the room, i got her to have a quick wash of her feet and i got her into one of the fishnet that i have brought. Next was the most unexpected, Shirley took a chair and told me to sit. She turn to the MTV Channel on the room tv and start giving me a striptease and dancing to that music. That gave me a instant hard on, she use her thigh tease me before sitting on top of me dry humping. Next we got onto the bed and she was revealing her nice 7 inch at full attention which i gladly take it in my mouth and gave it a good 10 minutes. She returned the favour where we got into the 69 and the next was first for me she gave me a AR. I felt ticklish at first and she kept pulling me back and going in further.

She capped me and went on top and rode like no tomorrow and for the first time i met someone that cum hands free after a good 10 minutes of riding. It wasn't long before i came as well. We had another 2 sessions before she left the next morning.

Old 29-12-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

Wow what a jem unearthed by you! She actually went to the extent of dancing to MTV songs. That's a really plus point for tips. Will be glad to give more, esp after a heart AR

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

These are some of the gems found during the trips, she is no longer on the scene heard found a job in her hometown
Old 10-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any more???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1