The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Yes, Man Man also operates after mid-night if she has not fallen asleep. She still maintains pleasant attitude and good strength despite being late at night. Location is also central.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by io88oi View Post
Hi, can you tell more about the services ?

thx !
Eva's massage, based on my experience, is more piano type but still pleasant and sensual. but you can ask if she provides other services...
Old 07-03-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolinislove View Post
What is your fr on tammy?
I tried to book Tammy the other day via sms. At first said ok for a particular time. then later said need to be 45 minutes later because she has not had dinner and hungry... I said i cannot, then she asked me to look for another one instead. I think it is because of double book, or maybe she was really hungry that day... but anyway, the attitude during messaging was quite cold, so i also did not book again.

I will be interested to know what other's experience if you have tried her.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Both are equally good and worth to visit.
But I rtm RR more as I find her to be more on the tender side.
Totally agree. For that cute syt feeling, both are equally good. While XX is bubbly and fun, I also prefer RR's more gentle, sweet type of lovin'. More steamy too
Old 07-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Totally agree. For that cute syt feeling, both are equally good. While XX is bubbly and fun, I also prefer RR's more gentle, sweet type of lovin'. More steamy too
looks like must give RR a visit to experience what's the key differences between both. XX from 1st stint provide bbbj+cim (if i rmbr correctly), guess is safer for her now with a layer of protection.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
ilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=bastian1;19851287]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethaigirls View Post
Just finished with Yi yi from SLG. https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-yiyi/
Generally disappointed.

My experience is poor too.
No doubt look is good but GFE is low.
Sensual is too rush to my liking.
The room was filled with cigarette smell when I was there.
We deserve better for $120.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently went back to visit Ke Er (a long time regular who is known for hard and gd massage)(http://sglonelyguys.org/keer-massage/) after a long hiatus. She is at an accessible and centrally-located area.

With the recent COVID-19, everyone seems to be more paranoid, so was I.

Regulars of her would know she placed high standard in cleanliness. She wore face mask during massage and we chatted over the recent virus incident in SG.

Overall had a gd and satisfying massage (as usual). Ended with explosion between those huge jugs of hers.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Thanks bro!
Old 07-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stay safe guys 13 case yesterday
Old 07-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Overall had a gd and satisfying massage (as usual). Ended with explosion between those huge jugs of hers.
Upz You Bro And Give You Power

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried wen cun: https://sglonelyguys.org/wen-cun-massage/

Nice syt, very teh voice (shiok lol) and know the right area to play with you and location is quiet secluded. Will try again probably when situation is better. Anyone know whose good at nuru?
Old 07-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it the standard practice that shower time (before and after) is included in the 60/90 mins appointment? Any bro can advise?
Old 07-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
TP massage parlour got such good girls meh?
Er.. photos abit different from real person. I confirmed a few times with her.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Is it the standard practice that shower time (before and after) is included in the 60/90 mins appointment? Any bro can advise?
With all these PRC MLs, u should porbably discount everything but the price by 30%. Discount 30% of photo, 30% of services, 30% of time. Of course the price still the same. They do not get punnished for doing half-ass jobs and will continue to put in the least amount of effort.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Yes shower time included

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1