The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

This story sounds a little like the Fantasy Island show I watched some years ago, where couples exchanged partners to sort of test the faith of them for each other with their original partners.
For TS, I really wonder how he faces the colleagues he banged.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Leave it then can collect later after work mah. Great excuse
Old 27-02-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

"Siao eh, why you never wear back your bra?"

Arika: "You make me so horny and I just feel like showing my tits now." She pulls her top down immediately.

"Oi don't siao la wear back people can see". I quickly went over and pulled it back up. I looked around and luckily no one was around at the carpark.

"Don't like this, be normal can we going back office now. Go and wear your bra. You put in my car later I never notice fetch people next time I'm dead."

She reluctantly opened the door, took the bra and quickly wore it back before we proceed back to office acting like nothing happened. Once I'm back to office I quickly look at my phone and see what Cindy sent. Basically it was a confession that she has been thinking about me since that night and isn't herself after that. She is always thinking of me even when she is with her boyfriend and wants to meet me to talk about it. I replied her that I felt the same way actually...

"I missed you right away after we touched down in Singapore actually. That night was magical for me and I have been thinking about you too babe. Sex was the best I ever felt and I wish we can experience it again..."

Cindy replied promptly.. :"Same. How about tonight?"

When I saw her reply my cock immediately reacted a little and had adrenaline rush. I really can't wait for tonight and I really didn't expect her to reply like this. I thought such an innocent girl with loving bf would just forget about it and treat it like an accident. The fact she was even thinking about it too just delights me massively.

After work, we purposely left at different time to avoid suspicions. I purposely ask her to wait at the other side of the pickup point so I could fetch her without people seeing. We had a simple dinner before I brought her to the nearby Park Hotel Alexandra. Set me back 180sgd but honestly I can't be bothered. I wanted to have an unforgettable experience, who knows this might be the last time.

Once in the room we wasted no time to get naked while we frenched like long lost lovers. Licked her all over and we fucked so hard I creampied her.

Cindy: "Thanks dear it was so gooood."

"Thought last time when we had those adult talks in office you always tell everyone you don't like the idea of sex and always wanted to save for marriage?"

Cindy: "I didn't know it was so good. The feeling is heaven."

"Honestly I always found you very cute. If I'm single you would be my ideal gf."

Cindy: "Ya I think you are cute too but I have a stable bf already. Not to mention you already have your EC coming with your gf...we don't have a future......"

She teared a little as she say that. I knew at that point of time we are starting to have strong feelings for each other. We talked for quite long and concluded that we will take one step at a time. Life is short and what matters is that we are happy now.

We fucked for another 2 times throughout the night before her pussy was really red and sore and we are totally drained. We checked out at around 2am as she lied to her parents she went to watch a midnight movie and we had to get home to play safe about everything.

This is sort of the end of the sexual stories. Nowadays I deal with more feelings with relationship and of course shit at work.

Everything that happened in the trip was sort of a dream come true for me. My relationship with Jasmine, Yuxin and Ceci is normal since they didn't know anything. Shuying is friendly as always, all the things that happened is normal for her. Shanice obviously avoids me and so does Elaine, I can see she actively avoids eye contact with me these days. Vivien tries to act normal but she is not. Over the past few days I have been regularly fucking Cindy when we have the chance, during lunch, during tea breaks in my car and also one night in office when everyone left. I don't consider her as FB cause we have feelings for one another and although it's tough and everything happened so fast leaving our partners is something we are actively considering now. That is the end of this story for now.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the update TS. Sad to know the sexual encounters come to an end. All the best in ur future encounters. Do drop by if u have any new developments.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Tks for the update TS. Sad to know the sexual encounters come to an end. All the best in ur future encounters. Do drop by if u have any new developments.
sob, sob...so ends the sexual part of the story of the 1st "fucking" office we ever heard of in SG, as 1 bro here described them ...but there's a bittersweet taste to it all...

the story is ending in such a saddening yet loving way for both TS and his office colleague Cindy...looks like they r going to be an item tgt soon leaving their stable partners of years behind to someone else ...this is the saddest part...sigh...tats why we never like to hv to make choices esp in r/s ...it's really hurting to the losing party...

anyway wish TS Kenneth and Cindy all the best in their life tgt in the future and feel so sad and sorry for their partners who hv cum so far with them to be dropped...tat's life really, it's never a bed of roses all the time...a win win situation would be for them to arrange their partners to be tgt instead...just a tot to help TS out of the problem...not sure if it will work

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Arika? Nothing happened after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
"Siao eh, why you never wear back your bra?"

Arika: "You make me so horny and I just feel like showing my tits now." She pulls her top down immediately.

"Oi don't siao la wear back people can see". I quickly went over and pulled it back up. I looked around and luckily no one was around at the carpark.

"Don't like this, be normal can we going back office now. Go and wear your bra. You put in my car later I never notice fetch people next time I'm dead."

She reluctantly opened the door, took the bra and quickly wore it back before we proceed back to office acting like nothing happened. Once I'm back to office I quickly look at my phone and see what Cindy sent. Basically it was a confession that she has been thinking about me since that night and isn't herself after that. She is always thinking of me even when she is with her boyfriend and wants to meet me to talk about it. I replied her that I felt the same way actually...

"I missed you right away after we touched down in Singapore actually. That night was magical for me and I have been thinking about you too babe. Sex was the best I ever felt and I wish we can experience it again..."

Cindy replied promptly.. :"Same. How about tonight?"

When I saw her reply my cock immediately reacted a little and had adrenaline rush. I really can't wait for tonight and I really didn't expect her to reply like this. I thought such an innocent girl with loving bf would just forget about it and treat it like an accident. The fact she was even thinking about it too just delights me massively.

After work, we purposely left at different time to avoid suspicions. I purposely ask her to wait at the other side of the pickup point so I could fetch her without people seeing. We had a simple dinner before I brought her to the nearby Park Hotel Alexandra. Set me back 180sgd but honestly I can't be bothered. I wanted to have an unforgettable experience, who knows this might be the last time.

Once in the room we wasted no time to get naked while we frenched like long lost lovers. Licked her all over and we fucked so hard I creampied her.

Cindy: "Thanks dear it was so gooood."

"Thought last time when we had those adult talks in office you always tell everyone you don't like the idea of sex and always wanted to save for marriage?"

Cindy: "I didn't know it was so good. The feeling is heaven."

"Honestly I always found you very cute. If I'm single you would be my ideal gf."

Cindy: "Ya I think you are cute too but I have a stable bf already. Not to mention you already have your EC coming with your gf...we don't have a future......"

She teared a little as she say that. I knew at that point of time we are starting to have strong feelings for each other. We talked for quite long and concluded that we will take one step at a time. Life is short and what matters is that we are happy now.

We fucked for another 2 times throughout the night before her pussy was really red and sore and we are totally drained. We checked out at around 2am as she lied to her parents she went to watch a midnight movie and we had to get home to play safe about everything.

This is sort of the end of the sexual stories. Nowadays I deal with more feelings with relationship and of course shit at work.

Everything that happened in the trip was sort of a dream come true for me. My relationship with Jasmine, Yuxin and Ceci is normal since they didn't know anything. Shuying is friendly as always, all the things that happened is normal for her. Shanice obviously avoids me and so does Elaine, I can see she actively avoids eye contact with me these days. Vivien tries to act normal but she is not. Over the past few days I have been regularly fucking Cindy when we have the chance, during lunch, during tea breaks in my car and also one night in office when everyone left. I don't consider her as FB cause we have feelings for one another and although it's tough and everything happened so fast leaving our partners is something we are actively considering now. That is the end of this story for now.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thank u for writing an ending, completing your sexciting story!
Looking forward to sequels!!!
Old 27-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwk88 View Post
Bro, Arika? Nothing happened after that?
So bad, TS left Arika who has a trimmed pussy...high and dry ...sigh...lemme go help Kenneth comfort her n who knows wat can happen between the both of us ...hehe....just joking nia...camping for the continuation to the non-sexy part

Old 28-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So bad, TS left Arika who has a trimmed pussy...high and dry ...sigh...lemme go help Kenneth comfort her n who knows wat can happen between the both of us ...hehe....just joking nia...camping for the continuation to the non-sexy part
You also like trimmed pussy bro?
Old 28-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Leave it then can collect later after work mah. Great excuse
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteEeyees View Post
You also like trimmed pussy bro?
Yeah, bro... like all kinds of pussies except those heavily forested ones ...hehe

Old 29-02-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, bro... like all kinds of pussies except those heavily forested ones ...hehe
Haha same here too
Old 29-02-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha same here too
come, let's shake hands ...now waiting for TS to continue his story with Cindy

Last edited by Rickey; 29-02-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
come, let's shake hands ...now waiting for TS to continue his story with Cindy
Some people say we should avoid shaking hands leh
Haha just joking
Old 01-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some people say we should avoid shaking hands leh
Haha just joking
Yalor...u r right bro...not joking...we shd not shake hands but maybe legs and who knows wat else ...haha...sorry just joking nia...but really, we shd not take this threat from the COVID-19 virus lightly ... stay away from each other as much as u can or use the mask if u really hv to meet

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2020 at 11:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1