The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Please get rid of Keita asap... He's hopeless!
Old 25-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Nervy to watch the second half of the West Ham game.

The mentality monster showed that beliefs were important. The intensity was there and our lads proved that. After Mane scored the winner third goal, West Ham were gutted.

A win is a win and 3 points were all it matters. Liverpool needs 12 points more for glory.

The journey continue. Watford will be waiting.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We got lucky. Their goalkeeper gifted us two goals. We seemed to be getting really predictable. Things changed for the better after Ox came on. At least he tries things differently. We really need a creative player. Pity we did not go for Bruno Fernandes. Bobby looks a pace slower and a touch heavier these days.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Fair play to West Ham who put up a real fight last night.

Liverpool are lacking for rhythm after the winter break but good to see we had another gear once we went behind. For me Ox changed things - he starts for me now while Henderson is out.

Talking about our captain, we really missed Jordan last night. Even Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Keita put together couldn't match the work rate and intensity of Henderson. We need him back asap!

We also need to get back to defending well which we haven't done since the winter break, especially dead ball set piece situations, second balls. Big shout out to Trent though, his crosses have no equal!

I'd freshen things up against Watford next, especially if we want to try and progress further in the CL. Which nicely leads me onto Atletico, think that off side goal last night (no way Sadio should have been offside, quite easy to stay on from there) is the way we can break Atletico down, that was just about perfect.

Got to end with our amazing stats though! 2 points dropped out of 27 games, Best across Europe ever; Equal to our 21 Home wins from 1972, the most Home wins now in the PL; Equal to Man City's record of 18 consecutive wins; 44 games unbeaten; 109 points from our last 38 Games (a full Season, that's 109 out of 114 points). Extraordinary!! Only 4 more wins to go
BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy the Ride.

PS. Seems like that piece of shit MartinTyler was desperate for West Ham to hold on or win, sooo glad we upset him again! Apparently Tyler even had the audacity to say "that'll wipe the smile off the Liverpool fans faces" when West Ham got their 2nd goal Well guess whose smile has been wiped off now Martin
Old 27-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Timo Werner deal in summer is done deal.

Klopp have an eye on the possible loss of Salah & Mane for AFCON.

Sancho or Harvertz is too expensive unless we sell either one of Salah or Mane.

Anywhere Hopefully we crossed the line and scoop the PL title before any trade done. Invincible unbeaten season is good but not my choice.

Old 28-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read about Arsenal being knocked out of the EL on an extra time away goal by Olympiacos at the Emirates and it really got me concerned about our upcoming CL return leg tie against Atletico at Anfield.

Well I was already quite worried about this return leg for obvious reasons but this has now added another dimension to it. Did not realise that the away goals rule also applies to extra time as well?! On the face of it, this appears to be unfair to the team playing at home during the return leg because there is no extra time in the first leg. Home advantage in the return seems to be diminished by this away goals rule. Unnecessary added pressure on the Reds now, but i guess it is what it is.

Back to the EL, looks like quite alot of the 'big' clubs have been knocked like Ajax, Arsenal, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Celtic etc. Leaving Man United with a good chance(seems like their fortunes turned around with Bruno Fernades coming in) unless Lukaku or Nuno have something to say about it Would be great if Stevie G might be given a chance to have a say as well with Rangers going through as well

On Havertz, saw a bit of Bayern L in the EL, he is good but just based on what i saw no way as good to command a 100m quid though.

Finally, Madrid v City, wonder how a side as good as that with KDB can be 22 points behind us? Then again think its all down to their inconsistent brittle defence. Laporte out again(unlucky injury) ain't going to help their cause either.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just read about Arsenal being knocked out of the EL on an extra time away goal by Olympiacos at the Emirates and it really got me concerned about our upcoming CL return leg tie against Atletico at Anfield.

Well I was already quite worried about this return leg for obvious reasons but this has now added another dimension to it. Did not realise that the away goals rule also applies to extra time as well?! On the face of it, this appears to be unfair to the team playing at home during the return leg because there is no extra time in the first leg. Home advantage in the return seems to be diminished by this away goals rule. Unnecessary added pressure on the Reds now, but i guess it is what it is.

Back to the EL, looks like quite alot of the 'big' clubs have been knocked like Ajax, Arsenal, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Celtic etc. Leaving Man United with a good chance(seems like their fortunes turned around with Bruno Fernades coming in) unless Lukaku or Nuno have something to say about it Would be great if Stevie G might be given a chance to have a say as well with Rangers going through as well

On Havertz, saw a bit of Bayern L in the EL, he is good but just based on what i saw no way as good to command a 100m quid though.

Finally, Madrid v City, wonder how a side as good as that with KDB can be 22 points behind us? Then again think its all down to their inconsistent brittle defence. Laporte out again(unlucky injury) ain't going to help their cause either.
I understand your concern but whatever need to happen will happen.
2nd leg at home is always an advantage and think you forgot the comeback from Barcelona last season.

If Liverpool cannot progress beyond Atl Madrid then dun deserve to win CL.

Anyway my hope this 2019/20 campaign is still the holy grail and Liverpool needs another 12 points more.

Sevilla still in with a chance for EL.

Old 28-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I understand your concern but whatever need to happen will happen.
2nd leg at home is always an advantage and think you forgot the comeback from Barcelona last season.

If Liverpool cannot progress beyond Atl Madrid then dun deserve to win CL.

Anyway my hope this 2019/20 campaign is still the holy grail and Liverpool needs another 12 points more.
I rather play Barcelona or Man City compared to Atletico. This is because Atletico's style of play and tactics are just so horrible and difficult to find a penetrative solution.

The other team that is somewhat similar albeit less horrible is Napoli. Look how difficult Barcelona found them to play and no surprises since we too found them difficult as well.

I would go so far as to say that if we can get pass Atletico, think we should retain the CL barring injuries/suspensions(red cards) to our key players.

As for the PL, one game at time or should I say four. A bit worried about the effect of Covid-19 though. Seems to be spreading across Europe (including the UK) and now even affecting sporting events. Worse case scenario, PL season could even be cancelled, unlikely at the moment but not impossible

On the bright side, if this virus does indeed become serious enough in Europe to effect football, according to UEFA rule 14.3 paragraph 2, 'If a natural cause of events stops the completion of the Champions League, the previous winner shall be awarded the title'😂🍾😎
Old 29-02-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Watford vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 29-02-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Records on the road with No. 19 on the line – Watford vs. Liverpool Preview

Last 5 Away to Watford (All Competitions)

Won 3-0 – November 2018 (Salah, Alexander-Arnold, Firmino)
Drew 3-3 – August 2017 (Okaka, Doucoure, Britos; Mane, Firmino pen, Salah)
Won 1-0 – May 2017 (Can)
Lost 3-0 – December 2015 (Ake, Ighalo x2)
Won 3-0 – January 2007 (Bellamy, Crouch x2)

Liverpool – Last five results (all competitions)

Won 3-2 vs. West Ham
Lost 1-0 vs. Atletico Madrid
Won 1-0 vs. Norwich
Won 1-0 vs. Shrewsbury
Won 4-0 vs. Southampton

Watford – Last five results (all competitions)

Lost 3-0 vs. Man United
Drew 1-1 vs. Brighton
Lost 3-2 vs. Everton
Lost 2-1 vs. Tranmere
Lost 2-1 vs. Aston Villa

Watford make for kind opposition for Klopp, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.

The aggregate score sits at 27-7, with the last four meetings all seeing Liverpool walk away with a clean sheet.

Old 29-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Watford v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51648457
Old 01-03-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool had been riding on luck all these while.... They had it coming.
And it has to be a relegation team!
Old 01-03-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KELONG !!

Klopp overestimated himself.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:19 AM
Samster

Was a total bad day for Liverpool. Sarr alone could have scored 4 while the front 4 of Mane, Salah, Firmino and Origi registered just 1 shot on target.

Fully deserved victory, well done Watford. It was bound to happen sooner or later. And I think I'm more disappointed that we actually shipped 3 goals than 3 points. 6 goals in three games is shocking stuff for us.

What is a bigger worry though is how lacklustre, flat and lethargic we have been since the winter break. Huge problem. West Ham and Norwich were unconvincing wins. Atletico and Watford deserved defeats. We need to get our intensity back big time.

Think we definitely missed Henderson in midfield again last night as not one of our midfielders had any sort of impact. Not only that, but they did nothing to stop Watford playing through them. It started there for me. Front three were off too, Salah has been hurting for a while now, Bobby and Sadio were poor for the first time in ages too, last night. This is why we need to strengthen in the summer, Timo Werner for a start would be good.

Also, what i find odd is why Klopp picked Lovren instead of Matip. To be fair though, think it would not have made much of a difference since VVD was surprisingly quite bad, so too the rest of our defence. Unfortunately even Alisson was not 'superman'.

So I see 'rat boy' Gary Neville supposedly trolling us on Twitter together with all them banter Gooner 'invincibles'. To put matters into perspective, we lost a league game, City lost 4 and still did us last season.

Expect a reaction. Ironically, this bad defeat could actually be a good result for us considering we'll need a big response against Atletico as well.

To sum up, I'm more worried about the season being postponed because of a pandemic before we actually win the PL than I am of us only picking up 11 points out of the remaining 30.

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy the Ride.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

ZERO goals by Liverpool and first lost

Performance flat and no players can lead the others back. School boy errors for the goals conceded.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1