The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
May I know for those runaway cases, where do they usually go?
I guess there were no specific place that they will go, usually to places that they can work and have a normal life. They just simply leave and live together. Apparently the wife will wait at home hoping that miracle will occurs. At the beginning still send some money home and later stage just no news.

After some 10 to 15 years, money used up and getting old liao, come back and ask to sell the house to get some money. Of course wife will say f..k it divorce then say.

Normally no happy ending, be it wife side or the man side. The only thing the man may feel happy initially is that they manage to live with someone they so call love but money and survival is still the obstacle. Willing to wait 15 years, unknown future. Some say YES and some say NO. Ask for divorce immediately may end up in big fight, after donkey years and all old liao, I guess perception changes. It all depends on yourself.

Again if involved party is a normal working lady and willing to live thick and thin with you, life may be different, if someone who is in WL or FL trade or having multiple lover before, you need to have a very big heart.

Take Care, act wisely.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thx for tips. I mean loan from family. May consult u further when come into that stage. thx bro!

actually what I mean is I rather bankrupt forever than continue this marriage
np. when u really hit that stage, i recommend you my lawyer

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 29-02-2016, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
anyway ur family will come to. time is needed. my family also cannot accept in the first few months, later they came to realize how unhappy or emtional i was, they ended up giving me a lot of support...

also lucky to have 2 or 3 good friends who were there to lend me your eyes.

mostly impt thing bro dun get caught in adultery...u going to lose a lot of $$$ or do what i did. start transferring assets slowly to my mum or dad.
Many things happened over the last 2 months. stressful and painful. One good news is my family fully supports my divorce case. But there are still many things to be done over the next few months, and I feel it will end up in ugly way. I will try my best.

bro damong777, when u r convenient can u pls recommend me ur lawyer to me? Many thx!
Old 29-02-2016, 10:41 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
I guess there were no specific place that they will go, usually to places that they can work and have a normal life. They just simply leave and live together. Apparently the wife will wait at home hoping that miracle will occurs. At the beginning still send some money home and later stage just no news.

After some 10 to 15 years, money used up and getting old liao, come back and ask to sell the house to get some money. Of course wife will say f..k it divorce then say.

Normally no happy ending, be it wife side or the man side. The only thing the man may feel happy initially is that they manage to live with someone they so call love but money and survival is still the obstacle. Willing to wait 15 years, unknown future. Some say YES and some say NO. Ask for divorce immediately may end up in big fight, after donkey years and all old liao, I guess perception changes. It all depends on yourself.

Again if involved party is a normal working lady and willing to live thick and thin with you, life may be different, if someone who is in WL or FL trade or having multiple lover before, you need to have a very big heart.

Take Care, act wisely.
10 to 15 year....to me it is considered happy ending. 人生有多少个十年。
Old 05-02-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
10 to 15 year....to me it is considered happy ending. 人生有多少个十年。
Bro now is 2020. How are you doing now?
Old 14-02-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Geroge69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy