The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

If they are stubborn and want to try juice you for flowers they will sit and take the challenge. If not straight walk away. Those that take the challange will play games and try until their buay tahan. I always reject the flower girl first few times too. I realised if the first time they approach only you hang...you gain a pest that night pestering you to hang flowers everytime they go up. I usually hang $50 unexpectedly when the girl sit with me more then 1hr if they dont ask for it lol.
I will rather tell them to find other potential customers that will hang them flowers since I wont hang them. To be fair to them, I will tell them not to waste their time on me. I also no time to entertain them too. Just be honest with them lor.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Usually the girl you want most probably already got regulars. Since we always tend to prefer the better looking ones or nice bodies. If you can let go that part and target the rest, chances are higher to score in my own opinion and experience.
Like that i rather target my beer tower, finish it and go home sleep. Save money and time. No offence on the part of lowering the expectations and improving the chances of getting the girl. Personal preferences I guess.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

But really just if you can speak thai. Half the battle won already.
Pros and Cons actually.

Pros is that the thai girls feel more like home (Thailand) and comfortable talking to you. Also for those girls who cannot speak English well. Meaning those newbies who come Singapore to work as First Timer. You can speak thai means can communicate better with them.

Cons is that (always tio asked by them i have thai gf is it?) they will know you are not "new bird" and probably has many thai GF/Gik before. They will squeeze their brain juice on how to make you hang flowers since you are not new to the TD scene or expect you will auto hang them.
Old 11-09-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Pros and Cons actually.

Pros is that the thai girls feel more like home (Thailand) and comfortable talking to you. Also for those girls who cannot speak English well. Meaning those newbies who come Singapore to work as First Timer. You can speak thai means can communicate better with them.
This works only on the new girls, the laojiao will know you have game and will be extra wary.

The new girls trust thai speakers very quickly because they're all alone in a foreign land.
Old 11-09-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not exactly leh, tonight I met another thai girl at a medium sized TD. She's a nurse from Rama 9 hospital.
Spend flowers around $150. When she started getting a bit high from the drinks I started kissing her neck and could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs.

By 2am, she kept asking me if I "want" her. She started grinding me and when I slipped my hands under her dress, the panties covering her crotch was super warm. When I went under it, she was wet liao.

If I was in a normal club I think we would have left in a cab and gone to find a room to do it cause I knew I already turned her on to the max.

But no, because it was a TD. she ask me what she will get if she go with me.

I told her I'll give her my best performance but she wanted $500.

All this while I was speaking thai to her but still can't close the deal.

But on the bright side, she asked me to hangout after I come back from my biz trip and she'll cook for me thai food.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Not exactly leh, tonight I met another thai girl at a medium sized TD. She's a nurse from Rama 9 hospital.
Spend flowers around $150. When she started getting a bit high from the drinks I started kissing her neck and could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs.

By 2am, she kept asking me if I "want" her. She started grinding me and when I slipped my hands under her dress, the panties covering her crotch was super warm. When I went under it, she was wet liao.

If I was in a normal club I think we would have left in a cab and gone to find a room to do it cause I knew I already turned her on to the max.

But no, because it was a TD. she ask me what she will get if she go with me.

I told her I'll give her my best performance but she wanted $500.

But on the bright side, she asked me to hangout after I come back from my biz trip and she'll cook for me thai food.
Lol... lots of such at illusion also lah..

But to piak Siam bu at $500 is mad.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Got regulars doesn't necessarily mean the girl goes back with them. There are some that regularly put out while some will only go back with some or just you (if you so lucky).

Those with regulars is a tricky situation. If they only view it as their source of income but no feelings, then you have some chance.
The way they do things is still generally 'Now i feel like doing what just do'. There is no forward planning like what we do haha
Old 11-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I will rather tell them to find other potential customers that will hang them flowers since I wont hang them. To be fair to them, I will tell them not to waste their time on me. I also no time to entertain them too. Just be honest with them lor.
Somehow nowadays I keep doing that, already warn no flowers still want sit then dont expect anything from me. My past experience with those that approach you very soon after you enter are either work driven/new bird with energy/angry that night. The smart ones and lazy to work ones will observe you awhile before thinking of trying.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:

Working Thai Girls still think with their head even when how wet their pussies are. Anyway, their mind will change once they landed in Singapore. Money FIRST Love/Sex Later. Unless you very yandao and probably she will give in for a ONS instead.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Working Thai Girls still think with their head even when how wet their pussies are. Anyway, their mind will change once they landed in Singapore. Money FIRST Love/Sex Later. Unless you very yandao and probably she will give in for a ONS instead.
Nowadays this is the case. Not like in the past where once they sot tio...money also dont care hahaha
Old 11-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

Rule 2. - Face and echo are more important to them than Money..Face first then talk about money..can dont have money but cannot dont have face..

Rule 3. - Know when and how to say No if you have budget, if no budget, spend as much as you like then, they will auto clinch to you and claim their ownership of you and will want you to Bang them, just like how dog pee to claim territory..

Rule 4. - Guys and Guys shouldnt fight over girls in TD pubs/Disco. We are the same group, we are the guys they are the ones coming to make money from us, we should share and be the players instead and not let them see how we guys fight over them. There are numerous girls around. why just stick to one if you go to TD..if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital.

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol... lots of such at illusion also lah..

But to piak Siam bu at $500 is mad.
Yeah I said no thanks ����
Total plus drinks about $220. Think I'm gonna stay away from TDs for awhile. Been going for the past few days liao abit meaningless.

Quote:
Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

I've managed to pick up a girl from TD within 2 nights before at Sherbet parkland mall basement. But that was 3yrs ago, since then off form liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital.
Wah bro how u up many girls in the same place? Thai girls love to guilt trip guys when they catch them do this type of thing one. Your kung-fu must be high level.

I've had thai gf when I was working in BKK but with TD girls never had long term relations.

But to be honest thai girls are different as gf, shy in public but behind the scene really very romantic and affectionate. Try to get that with sg girls forget it man.

Haha u up nurses from yanhee before? Bring gf go nip tuck then pick up one issit?
Old 11-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

When BF around must sit there whole night BUT behind the scene we may not know how much money the BF already throw in. That is where the FACE issue comes into play.

The BF being at the working place of the thai girl will expect the GF to show to others how important HIM is to HER. Hang $50 also no problem because she JING JING love him and not treat him as customer.

When the BF leaves or not at her working place, she will sharpen her katana and make sure she slash all other customers for flowers. BF not there cannot see how she works. Maybe she will sweet talk a lot and some 'actions' she do to other customers cannot let BF see mah.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
When BF around must sit there whole night BUT behind the scene we may not know how much money the BF already throw in. That is where the FACE issue comes into play.

The BF being at the working place of the thai girl will expect the GF to show to others how important HIM is to HER. Hang $50 also no problem because she JING JING love him and not treat him as customer.

When the BF leaves or not at her working place, she will sharpen her katana and make sure she slash all other customers for flowers. BF not there cannot see how she works. Maybe she will sweet talk a lot and some 'actions' she do to other customers cannot let BF see mah.

Haha challenge accepted! Tonight i shall go back and hang her see what happens! I will purposely tease her, wah bf sit there hang you $50 you stay whole night na, today if i hang you $500 then how?
Old 12-09-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Happy chiong in TD

Yeah nowadays they also have countless sob stories to pour out when they get close to you, mother sick, brother sisters need $ pay fees, house broken down roof need repair etc..really have to play cool and smart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1