The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hey folks, if you look at the SPF website, you'll realise that the wind has been blowing strong all the while: https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...eleases?page=1

At least one such operation every week, whether MP, KTV, or FL

Just that the ones in the past several months have not been publicised by mainstream media like CNA, ST because such ops are becoming too run of the mill already and are not deemed newsworthy.
Actually, sex sells. The problem may not be that they're not newsworthy, but the mainstream media people did not devote resources to uncover interesting angles to write their stories, relying on the media releases prepared by SPF solely.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Actually, sex sells. The problem may not be that they're not newsworthy, but the mainstream media people did not devote resources to uncover interesting angles to write their stories, relying on the media releases prepared by SPF solely.
The press statements say nothing really. Early this year and past years MSM was like reporting on every single op but no more now.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Totally flat chest!! But it says 32B on the website leh. Very sad that chizi went back early, contact her on her personal WeChat also no reply. Sian.
I believe she just want to keep a line... next time if she RTS also will be easier to jump start.

guess she also draw a line... no biz transaction now no need tcss with us

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
yes, can keep in touch.
You got msg her? She got reply?
Old 25-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
benson is Cool - loads of Potential

Since the raid so strong I wonder if we can get the girls to do outcall service 😂😂😂
Old 25-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-tong-massage/

Decide to give this a try. Sadly she is returning as she isn't used to be a ML. If you guys want to try, do it fast.

Looks: 7/10 (OL look but in a very little girl behaviour)
Figure: 8/10 she is no slim but meat at right places. I like.
Gfe: 9/10 like your shy of who is new to jg. But still want to help you. Try it to know what I mean. Have a fun session.
Massage: she make effort and hit the spot if you tell her where.
Rtm: definitely

As mention it was a fun session and a good one. Not rushing and make sure you enjoy it. If you prefer slow or fast and correct spot just let her know. Willing to serve and please.

I book her over a bj ml and I have no regrets.

For those looking for shuang fei. Both coco and Yu tong are together to provide and they have move location to more central.
Old 25-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
The prices should moderate accordingly if business turns poor
Xia tian was getting messages by the hundreds if not thousands apparently

This price hike could well be proof of quality if business stays the same

Let’s see if there are updated MRs
I think there's too much hype on her. I had her this week and find her ordinary and her chest may be big but due to her age, it is saggng quite badly.

I doubt I will RTM unless there no other option
Old 25-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I think there's too much hype on her. I had her this week and find her ordinary and her chest may be big but due to her age, it is saggng quite badly.

I doubt I will RTM unless there no other option
is she slim or meaty ?
Old 25-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
is she slim or meaty ?
Slim. but don't go look for her. Just like Bro SMLee says, too much hype on her..

I am glad not everyone thinks equally of her. If not, I really suck thumb.

I find those boobs gorgeous. So if you are looking for a perky small boobs or fake boobs, look elsewhere. Hers is all natural, huge, and FULL. So naturally not perky. Just like Laura.

Not defending, not white knight. I just say what I feel..objectively.

I need to get my slot so bros please stop patronising...
Old 25-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
You got msg her? She got reply?
She has 500+ customers on wechat, if all msg her, cant be she reply all mah, so probably like mentioned, just leaving a line to trace back old customers if she has to return in future
Old 25-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Slim. but don't go look for her. Just like Bro SMLee says, too much hype on her..

I find those boobs gorgeous. So if you are looking for a perky small boobs or fake boobs, look elsewhere. Hers is all natural, huge, and FULL. So naturally not perky. Just like Laura.

+1 on Laura’s neh neh.

Nowadays, newer and younger MLs have no qualms of going under the knife to enhance their boobs. I patronized one recently and honestly was turned off by them.

The lesser people book Xia Tian the better ba.
Old 25-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
+1 on Laura’s neh neh.

Nowadays, newer and younger MLs have no qualms of going under the knife to enhance their boobs. I patronized one recently and honestly was turned off by them.

The lesser people book Xia Tian the better ba.
it's good that everyone different taste. You guys are natural big nehneh lover so sagging is no problem.
For me, i prefer Ai La's not so sagging version with prettier face.

Xia Tian looks abit like 谢金燕 Tua Neh Neh version
Old 25-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Any tried this so far looks new https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Seems very busy hardly reply to text
Old 25-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It has been a while since I last wrote a MR. Recent weeks a few of my regular ML RTC one after another, so have to start looking for new ML. I was browsing through a few sites and took a gamble on Tian Tian as there was not any MR on her here.
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-tian-tian/

A few clarifications first:
1. This is NOT the same Tian Tian that a few bro discussed recently.
2. She also advertised on the animal site which lists her as a FL. I asked her about that which she said due to poor business and "advice" from other sister, she switched to FL but changed her mind within a day. Coincidentally the site got into trouble and no one is updating the ad to show her as a ML. So according to her, she is only providing massage with CBJ/HJ.

It was easy and straight forward to book her and arrived at her place in area G. Luckily not those old apartments which I hated. She shared the place with a ML but I have no idea who. Her room came with attached bathroom which is good.

Before going I knew she is a pre-milf. It was her GND look and smile that attracted me to book her. In real person she does not differ much from the ad photos except some inevitable meitu.

First impression of her was positive. She gave me a hug, helped me to undress, turned on shower water to make sure it was warm enough. These small details made me know she will be very attentive and service oriented, which turned out to be true.

Action began when she stripped to birthday suit and went into the shower with me. She slowly washed my body clean, while stole a kiss on my cheek. I politely asked if she needed my help to wash her which she said yes. We had a bit of fun touching each other in there. I had to stop it after a short while as I preferred to do more on the bed.

She told me she learned massage before she came here. I could tell although she is not seasoned in massage, she did know her stuff and not anyhow press here press there.

It was relaxed chatting with her while she massaged. She is very friendly, and I could feel the chemistry building up with her, which later she told me she felt the same too.

When came to sensual she was patient and made sure I had a good time. Roaming was 4G. Seeing her small body frame, I was gentle with the touches on her body which she responded accordingly. Although there was no BBBJ or FJ, I felt sexcited and satisfied, probably because of the GFE I got from her.

Tian Tian is not the pretty type like Donna (I give her look 7), and no big boobs, if those are the stuff some bro are looking. I like her frame with no extra fat, ok sized boobs for the small body.

Tian Tian is a simple, nice girl, no commercial feel, new to this line (one month here). I am happy that I have discovered this gem. I wished I visited her earlier but it is better late than never. She will be my regular until she RTC.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any tried this so far looks new https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Seems very busy hardly reply to text
Bro, quite a number of discussions already in the last 48 hours
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1