The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashansilva View Post
love to see women wearing heels... very sexy
Heels and foot fetish go well together. Heels on a reasonably tall girl (165cm) go well. If the girl is too short then it may not work. Also don’t like platforms. Too obvious.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Talking about fetish, do you lick WL armpits?
Old 03-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGBoy View Post
Talking about fetish, do you lick WL armpits?
Yes I try......that zone is the arm pussy
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
love to see women wearing heels... very sexy
esp getting them onall fours and punding them hard in doggie style with them wearing high heels... can reli cum alot!
Old 03-08-2019, 11:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
fuck her upside down.
i would still fuck her upside down
Old 04-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
i would still fuck her upside down
What exactly do you mean by fuck her upside down?
Old 09-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
esp getting them onall fours and punding them hard in doggie style with them wearing high heels... can reli cum alot!
you seem to have a big high heel fetish.. same for me. it's a very big turn on.
but many WLs don't wear heels
Old 09-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
you seem to have a big high heel fetish.. same for me. it's a very big turn on.
but many WLs don't wear heels
find ur fav FL and buy her one cheap pair... everytime u visit, make her wear to seduce u investment pays off well
Old 09-08-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Tried and Enjoyed itemlist ( I couldn't ask for more what I get in current GL, I didn't get chance to explore GL during when we had Malaysian Wl, I always wondered about when I see reports from senior samster talking about golden days in Gl), was studying hard and working my ass during that time.

Below are the ones which I tried and enjoyed
1. Sucking nice well maintained toes.
2. Fingering and making wl cum and squirt
3. Tarma turbo mode
* Making 2 wl to take positions in doggy pose near the edge of the bed, sticking their asses flash out , me standing in centre on floor in such a way my two hands get easy access to their juicy pussies.give nice rub down for both the pussies and occasionally give tap on their pussies which makes them more high and give surprise element. Not a usual mediocre same kind of routine services.
* both the wls giving cat bath together.. Two tounge four hands.
* both the wls suck lick my dee at the same time.
* me eating wl1 and wl2 sucking my cock.
* wl1 on bed kneeling, me standing at the edge of the bed and wl2 behind me kneeling on the floor in such away she get access to my asshole. Wl1 sucks my cock and wl2 gives AR, licking balls.
* wl licking my face, arm pit, licking inner thighs and doing DT gagging spitting on my cock.just like JAV
* wl licking my face,dfk, tongue fight and same time jerking my dee.
*fucking wl with her heels on, in standing doggy position.

Wishlist
* wl sucking my cock while I smoke cigarette
* wl smoking cigarette while I eat her pussy
* wl taking control of me like shown in some Jav, this one I don't see much in GL, most wl are submissive rather dominating. I like if any wl and can lock my hands against the wall and DFK me...
* to fuck wl who has asa Akira looks and attitude...

Apart from GL scene, I sometime up FL (euro, Portugal, Brazil, Russian) mostly who have huge followers in IG. Lastime had very good steamy bonking session with two European FL (duo), they literally like sex and rapped me turn by turn. They can take good hard pounding..

I'm sucker for taller wl but due to lack of tall babes I now started like small petite girls.
Im ass guy than boobs..

Last edited by Flyingdisc; 10-08-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any nice bald pussy to recommend?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Good reference for samsters to train their favorite wl
Old 10-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

**Pic just for reference only
Tarma with two wl, use your both the hands to give good rub down use KY or hot gel for more intense orgasm. Finger both the wl same time making them high and moun with pleasure...
Old 10-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Make them lean against wall, with heels on and fuck doggy position.. Try try die for sure..
Old 10-08-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

*pic for reference only

Awaken your beast mode..
Old 11-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Cool Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

*pics for reference only..

Best waxed bald pussy.. Difficult to spot in gl.. But if lucky sometimes u spot them in FL..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1