The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

I think it have the opposite effect. Once posted, the girl going to have more customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikokeong View Post
Bro it not nice to put raw in so direct la you are breaking a girl ricebowl . You know can already.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Amansari still open?
Any bros went recently?

Last edited by waihonc; 26-05-2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Spell wrong
Old 26-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Is Amansari still open?
Any bros went recently?
Still open...no much girls to choose..
Old 27-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Move on lah bro, do not fall in love with working girls, full of lies. Just enjoy fucking them and when get bored,switch to another girl. This 136 very famous in kc her clients, just wonder why you open this thread after she going back to vietnam last week after her stint here for nearly 6 month, me also enjoy her and younger sister 168. You know what,both of them allow me to raw and creampie into their pussy, even though amansari now lack of stock, but for those look for raw service,this place girls mostly can be raw if you are regular there. Old girls like 72, 176, 118 & 71 still there,all can raw one. Recently got new girl 137, just tried her twice, pretty and smooth body with solid boobs, will update here if i manage to raw her
Old 28-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
I think it have the opposite effect. Once posted, the girl going to have more customer.
Ya , agreed with what you had post. Raw is war
Old 28-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Move on lah bro, do not fall in love with working girls, full of lies. Just enjoy fucking them and when get bored,switch to another girl. This 136 very famous in kc her clients, just wonder why you open this thread after she going back to vietnam last week after her stint here for nearly 6 month, me also enjoy her and younger sister 168. You know what,both of them allow me to raw and creampie into their pussy, even though amansari now lack of stock, but for those look for raw service,this place girls mostly can be raw if you are regular there. Old girls like 72, 176, 118 & 71 still there,all can raw one. Recently got new girl 137, just tried her twice, pretty and smooth body with solid boobs, will update here if i manage to raw her
so full of yourself to raw?
Old 29-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
u not afraid meh to raw ?
Old 30-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Still open...no much girls to choose..
wonder wat happened @amansari
They used to hv alot of gals
Old 30-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
AstonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
wonder wat happened @amansari
They used to hv alot of gals
All tio HIV, send back viet
Old 30-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Hi moderator, please help me delete this thread.

I want to move on from this. Thanks.
Old 30-05-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

U shouldnt quit so fast, u are consider a legend and a good case study.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post

Old 31-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post

don't delete. give good lesson to every one.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do appion a favour. Creampie the bitch amansari 136 more.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKC3698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Four years ago i ask one viet gal to stop work and live with me. Story as usual, she need money for her family. I spend money to rebuild her old wooden house to modern brick house, and some other spending etc. I make her understand that i'm not that rich, not a boss but with working enough money to support her. Accidently we have a baby, coz of busy working the child is born in vietnam and now already one and a half years old. After dragging her so long, now i finally take unpay leave to settle our marriage. Not every viet gal is con. Our marriage paperwork already sone at vietnam, now i'm working on baby paperwork at vietnam, hopefully will bring them here soon. She have bad past, and we get over it together. Sorry, my english not so good, just to share my story.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
Four years ago i ask one viet gal to stop work and live with me. Story as usual, she need money for her family. I spend money to rebuild her old wooden house to modern brick house, and some other spending etc. I make her understand that i'm not that rich, not a boss but with working enough money to support her. Accidently we have a baby, coz of busy working the child is born in vietnam and now already one and a half years old. After dragging her so long, now i finally take unpay leave to settle our marriage. Not every viet gal is con. Our marriage paperwork already sone at vietnam, now i'm working on baby paperwork at vietnam, hopefully will bring them here soon. She have bad past, and we get over it together. Sorry, my english not so good, just to share my story.
But did she did what 136 did? ask money from you with false reason? life got threaten and need settle debt by 4-5 days timeline.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1