The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, different yardsticks lah. That's why MRs only 50% reliable. Reliable MRs appear then start to see ppl questioning because not their favourite MLs. And you see another trend of lots of talk and no MRs.

Been out for a while travelling. Seems did not miss much.
Open forum and anyone can say anything they want. I prefer to have fact.
Unless JiaJia intentionally modified her photo to look fatter

Different stroke for different folks and so many okt faking as samster among us
Old 16-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nic858585 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, who is the best for Nuru now?
Old 16-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nic858585 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
who is the best for Nuru now?
Old 16-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

had lower back aches so was looking for good massage, not particularly looking for sexy

tried Yue er
https://sglonelyguy.org/yue-er-massage/

the massage was quite professionally done. Went for 90 mins and had JG at the start and at the end. The JG had tugging of veins that translated to aching feeling at the kidneys type. Fell asleep during the body massage. She was not too overly friendly, so quite quiet and neutral atmosphere. No catbath, 69 hj or whatever.

Would recommend for anyone who is looking for good body massage and no frills JG.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 16-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Photo look Slim = some photo editing also

Now I know why I missed out the gang... their looks doesn't interest me...
but if photo is not slim = she doesn't want to hide which is commendable.

Anyway she is a good sucker
Old 16-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
but if photo is not slim = she doesn't want to hide which is commendable.

Anyway she is a good sucker
You tried Xiaoya or Nana? As good as them in your opinion?
Old 16-05-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yes, still de-listed at the moment but regular can still reach her at same contacts.
Haha regular must be enjoying the privatisation.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Zoid1996

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone to recommend for a good titfuck like Laura?
Old 16-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Unless this is slim to you then she is indeed slim . Different yardstick perhaps
Maybe the pic hide extra flesh,pic take in this position cant spot unless take off
Old 16-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just RTM her..Hebe/ZQ. As usual, wonderful experience from basic stuff like booking confirmation to end of session. The ultimate Failsafe for me.
Yes, most important factor for me to rtm is her responsiveness and her courtesy.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Yes, most important factor for me to rtm is her responsiveness and her courtesy.
And her mild temper
Old 16-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You tried Xiaoya or Nana? As good as them in your opinion?
which nana and Xiaoya?

Xiaoya you are referring to the one who was here a couple of years ago? Skinny petite girl with small tits?

If yes, then hard to compare. Xiaoya is my benchmark in the past and it has been so long. In my memory, Xiaoya is better since i went back many many times and progress from there.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Maybe the pic hide extra flesh,pic take in this position cant spot unless take off
Is there something wrong with my eyesight? I can see fats visible since the top is see thru
Old 16-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Haha regular must be enjoying the privatisation.
She doesn't need to be listed. Even delist also so hard to book .
Old 16-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there something wrong with my eyesight? I can see fats visible since the top is see thru
People will focus more on her neh neh rather than carefully observe below.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1