The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That said, Xue Er recommend several girls in her batch yesterday, so I'm kinda intrigued to try them out soon.
Can share which are the recommended ones. Thanks
Old 15-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Confirmed - summer has left our shores.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
嘉嘉 lor..

Yeah, I do love me some Angel, but I'm kinda missing Xiao Qiu, lol..
Xq , yu er those good 1 tht come and go too fast.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Bye bye~~

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it? I still feel her vids doesn't exactly mask her large and high forehead.

I'll probably wait for a few more MRs before deciding or not whether to try her.
Maybe really have to see her in person then. Hope there are some more MRs before I try her next week.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Who Human vacuum? Bbbj + Cim?

So far Angel doing great and a looker, guess all is not lost.
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Are you all been referring to this slg angel?
Old 15-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
There goes the last few big boobs gems.. . Any recommendations for big boobs ML to fill the void? Thanks
Old 15-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Can share which are the recommended ones. Thanks
Have tried Jia Jia, Tian Xing, Li Rou, Su xiao. All have different experience.

Jia Jia:
- place a bit far from mrt but quite discreet
- photo quite accurate with ample boobs. Fair skin with a bit of fat.
- massage almost non existent, but service is good. Especially the bj, first time feel this sensation. Even with cd still feel very strong. Lol.
- time management can be better.

Li Rou:
- place is convenient. Near to mrt and clean.
- photo is actual person, complexion not as smooth as pic. But overall still ok.
- she ask before start, prefer longer sensual or massage. I choose longer sensual. Hence massage only 5-10min.
- she will lick clean your whole body, including your finger!
- bj quite normal, she will give fake love making to make you cum.
- her voice is cute type, similar like lin lin. So depend on your preference. I prefer natural girl type. Hence don't really enjoy it.

Tian Xing:
- place at central but quite far to walk from mrt
- service is good, will lick your entire body including ass. Massage not bad. Overall quite rounder experience.
- like other bro mentioned a bit bah with big boobs. Womanly figure but not fat. Face same as picture, pretty doe eyes.

For su xiao, i forgot how is the experience as i tried her 1 month back. Should be quite so-so hence never really remember.

So far not sure which one to rtm as 3 of them equally good. Have yet to try nancy. Maybe rtm when i nearby their place.
To be frank, none of them as pretty as ning xia or xue er.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
haha.. i return to Hebe/Zi Qing
Aiyah! Now that you mention her, it’s been a while since I’ve last paid her visit..

I guess it’s time to arrange an appointment soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fet31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As in move from Area R to another place in central?

That gal in the advert really looks like the poodle ownee.
Agree bro, the pix and details are like the same as the lady with the poodle. except listed now she like moved away from area R. shld be the same person we are talking about
Old 15-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
If Mint is back and asking $120? I am happy giving her that $120 for that session I had with her. I personally felt it is worth it. I didn't tipped her though she did extremely well as I am quite used to giving $120, usually $10 for tipping, but $120 is my max for a HJ.

It is not about $100, $110 or $120; if the ML don't do it right, even $80 also you will kpkb. So far I have always tipped an extra $10 if the ML did it right for me, so i am pretty used to $120. But if it sucks, I will pay and never be back. Sorry I am not spoiling the market. Maybe it's just typical singaporeans, who have lost the art of tipping. Why do we tipped when we go to the restaurant? Is it just only for the good service rendered? Well, it is also for the service personnel to remember you and provide you better services next round? But if the services suck, you never go back to the restaurant again. So there is a difference. I didn't go visit a ML and already wanted to start off with $120, but if she is good, I will definitely tipped.

Not sure about fairness, but I think I am pretty spot on usually when I try to describe the experience. I knew Mint since her days at Ye Fang and their debacle of running away so I think this ML really do remind me of her. Of course her voice, height etc is different. I am not saying every single bit is her. Just in general feel and trying to give a context so if you think whatever I write is what you are looking for, you can go try, if it is not, please read other MRs and move on to other ML. It is just a Commando MR so you know at least you are not going to go there totally a different person, or someone that will play you out. You are definitely getting minimally $110 worth, and if you like the overall experience or chemistry, the $120 is worth it already.

If it is good, I share it here. If it is average, I usually keep it to myself because maybe it is just me, example ZZ. If it is really bad, I will also share it. I try to be as objective as possible but every experience is also subjective
That’s why I went on to say I was fairly certain of your stance on this matter.

Nevertheless, I do enjoy reading your MRs as they’re descriptive and detailed in nature.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Noxy not new blood, used to be from SBR joint. I tried her when she did FL last year.

Slender body. Face slightly rounder in reality.
Yea bro, 😂😂
Old 15-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
imawhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all, sorry for noob qns
any advice for first timer going for these massages?

Last edited by imawhite; 15-05-2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imawhite View Post
hello all, sorry for noob qns
any tips for first timer going for these massages?
No tips for first timer, but you can tip her if she is good though.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711599&page=30

One of the best.
Have tried so many popular girls here but still recommend this.
Look wise normal but service is great. Returned so many times yet standard does not drop. Listens to your preference as well.

Her nuru is the best thing I ever tried. First few times I cummed within 10s. Really hard to tahan. And usually dont cum that easily.
This time finally told her I want to enjoy the process longer so don't so fast.
Now can fully enjoy the nuru teasing. In hdly position, her fingers and arms just glide all over me. Her favorite is teasing the ass part.

Thinking back, she is one of the ml that managed to make me cum 3 times back then. Normally tired by the 2nd.

She really knows how to please a guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1