The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It has been such a long time i had not visit New York Spa. I heard it is now relocated to a different floor. Any angpai to recommend?
Old 06-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I few years not going NY spa, this morning drive back from Malacca and past by and made a stop, reached there 10:54am, and the guy told me if massage is RM90+?? need to wait another half an hr, local RM238, wait 5 mins.

got a local Chinese from KL as she said. Everything were smooth as she super talkative... no good is the bed looks old & dirty .... good is everything locked in safety box, so no given tips.

after that took a meal and back to SG, it's a buffet type.

thanks. keen to go together to nearby siam instead?
Old 06-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Lol.... you tried her and you are asking others for her FR?
No wonder you are in moderation.... but I did not zap you.
Maybe he didn't/did get some services so he wanna compare FR to others experience lol
Old 06-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

79 still working? Not sure she still same style..
Old 14-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommendations for locals in this spa?
Younger ones?
Or viets will be better?
Old 14-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Any recommendations for locals in this spa?
Younger ones?
Or viets will be better?
This spa is dying..... there is a stable with young FLs from LOS in the condo next door....... customers in this spa know that and will just cross over to the condo if they cannot find any suitable lady in the spa. So obvious to see them viewing the stable's girls in the canteen or movie room. When I first noticed that I thought NY spa has set up wechat/telegram.... until I ask those customers and they showed me the stable.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Not sure any bro will share the wechat of angpai there? Or the OKT managers, so can find out what girls are over there.
Last time i went, couldn't find good ones except for Viets.
Old 15-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This spa is dying..... there is a stable with young FLs from LOS in the condo next door....... customers in this spa know that and will just cross over to the condo if they cannot find any suitable lady in the spa. So obvious to see them viewing the stable's girls in the canteen or movie room. When I first noticed that I thought NY spa has set up wechat/telegram.... until I ask those customers and they showed me the stable.
Yoz..what is this LOS u are talking about bro?
Old 15-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Yoz..what is this LOS u are talking about bro?
LoS means land of smiles = Thailand
Old 18-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the update. I am more keen to find local Malaysian Chinese or Malays in the spa. If there are any Ang pais, can share?

I did see under GBW thread got 1 SYT from NY joined them.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yesterday night went to Pixie for some drinks and to hug beautiful girls... i was sooo drunk from the constant forcible drinks from my friends and started to feel so horny! So I asked the Thai flower girl in Pixie whether I can book her for overnight by paying her some money but got rejected. Nabeh! Was so drunk and horny, coupled with her wearing so sexy, deep V exposing her big sexy boobs really make me cannot stand already! I was feeling like: 'No fuck, No Home!' instead of the common slogan: 'No Drunk, No Home!'

So how? What to do??? I ended up searching the Wechat for girls nearby, hoping to catch some beautiful girls. I added 2-3 girls freelance girls and one stable all within that area. So after some considerations, I ended up booking one of the girl from the said stable which operates in one of the condos around that area of Pixie club. The OKT sent me the location of the condo, it is just 2 minutes drive from Pixie club. Once I reached, I was asked to wait for someone to meet me at the condo's lobby.

After some time, the OKT people bring me up and I just follow him to meet the girl.... to my surprise she was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo,the more playful n mischief kinda. Satisfied with my choice which looks the same as the photos shown on Wechat, I paid to the OKT people $$$

Name: Fantasy (fake)
Boob: D (Sexy & Nice)
French kiss: yes, she love kissing n her moan make me KO in less then 60 sec lo... passionate and horny just like with my gf.
BBBJ: yes. slow, steady and deep throat..makes my cock hard like rock!
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 9/10
Time keeper: Not a time watcher
FJ: Accommodating with few positions and no rush. Loves her moaning when I fuck her with my big hard long cock
RFT: Yes. Overnight her soon!

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me with her authentic skills (she told me she used to work in massage parlour). woow song song until heaven lo!!

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Old 01-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty08 View Post
Yesterday night went to Pixie for some drinks and to hug beautiful girls... i was sooo drunk from the constant forcible drinks from my friends and started to feel so horny! So I asked the Thai flower girl in Pixie whether I can book her for overnight by paying her some money but got rejected. Nabeh! Was so drunk and horny, coupled with her wearing so sexy, deep V exposing her big sexy boobs really make me cannot stand already! I was feeling like: 'No fuck, No Home!' instead of the common slogan: 'No Drunk, No Home!'

So how? What to do??? I ended up searching the Wechat for girls nearby, hoping to catch some beautiful girls. I added 2-3 girls freelance girls and one stable all within that area. So after some considerations, I ended up booking one of the girl from the said stable which operates in one of the condos around that area of Pixie club. The OKT sent me the location of the condo, it is just 2 minutes drive from Pixie club. Once I reached, I was asked to wait for someone to meet me at the condo's lobby.

After some time, the OKT people bring me up and I just follow him to meet the girl.... to my surprise she was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo,the more playful n mischief kinda. Satisfied with my choice which looks the same as the photos shown on Wechat, I paid to the OKT people $$$

Name: Fantasy (fake)
Boob: D (Sexy & Nice)
French kiss: yes, she love kissing n her moan make me KO in less then 60 sec lo... passionate and horny just like with my gf.
BBBJ: yes. slow, steady and deep throat..makes my cock hard like rock!
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 9/10
Time keeper: Not a time watcher
FJ: Accommodating with few positions and no rush. Loves her moaning when I fuck her with my big hard long cock
RFT: Yes. Overnight her soon!

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me with her authentic skills (she told me she used to work in massage parlour). woow song song until heaven lo!!

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Do you mind sharing the contact? What's the dmg?
Old 13-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CHowKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to NY spa last week. All the local girls were already taken when I got there. Instead of waiting, decided to try a Vietnamese as recommended by the Captain for her good service.

FR on #158
Name - KimAn , 25 yrs
Look - 7/10
Body - tall and slim, fair with no tattoos
Boobs - small with long nips, nice to hold in one hand with the nips hardening
GFE - friendly but does not talk much
BBBJ - lots of slurping action till I had to ask her to stop
Catbath - in all the right places so no complaints there
Painting - her pussy had no smell but it was not shaved. She was moaning and pulling at my hair as she got high
French - she allows it and was sucking on my tongue
FJ - started with her riding me, then change to doggy, and finishing with me on top. She was agreeable to all the positions requested
RTF - Yes, if unable to get the locals
Damage - RM228
Old 13-09-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marcl2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to go?? Tomorrow morning and noon come back
Old 13-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what's the operating hours like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1