The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Bondage Club

Sapok sapok bro!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bonded to this thread.
Thanks to TS.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story! Keep up the good work!

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 11-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!

Waiting for next update. Nice sharing
Old 11-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story, please continue bro!
Old 11-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all for support!
-------------------------------------

Jess is at home after work replying to some work emails, but can feel the thought of bondage lingering in the back of her head...and her beneath getting moist at the thought of it. She starts googling about BDSM and the sight of women being tied up, helpless...and fucked...it brewed her desire even more fervently. But she resists. She could hardly sleep that night.

The next day at work, it's as though she was a changed person. Her hot temper returned, and she started berating her subordinates for the tiniest mistakes...in fact she had gotten even worse than before. The more she tried to fight her newfound bondage fetish, the worse it affected her mood. After making a female employee cry at her desk, the same one who offered her cake the day before...she knew she needed help.

Jess finally relented and drove to the entrance of The Club. She sat in her car for 30 minutes before mustering the courage to walk to the entrance. A few knocks on the door, and Serena is there to welcome her again.

"Hello, Jess. We've missed you." Serena said with a wicked grin.

Jess is both angry and embarassed. Why is she willingly coming here to get punished?

Serena leads her in, to the massage room again. But Jess isn't here for that.

"Wait! I...I wanna skip this part." she said.

"Skip this part? What do you mean?" Serena replied.

"You know what I mean, stop playing games!"

"Oh, you mean you can't wait to get tied up and punished like the fucking whore you are?"

Jess is taken aback and speechless. She didn't expect Serena to get so direct. She's too embarassed to reply. Serena is running out of patience.

"Fucking tell me what you want, or you can get the fuck out of here." she continued.

Jess can sense a huge power shift here. Serena is calling all the shots, and she is not a customer, just a bdsm loving freak who sought to be tied up and punished like she described.

"I...I want to be tied up." Jess finally confessed.

"Why do you want to be tied up? Have you been naughty?" Serena teases.

Jess swallows her pride and replies. "I've been a mean bitch at work, I need someone to show me a lesson...tie me up and punish me like the whore that I am."

She can't believe those words actually came out of her mouth, it's like an alter ego taking over. Imagine the people at work hearing her say these things! Serena is pleased.

"Follow me then. Let's get straight to your punishment."

Serena leads her to the dungeon, where the mysterious man is. He forbids her from stripping off her clothes, wanting to punish her in her senior manager form - in the office attire.

He ties her up against the bars of the dungeon, and orders her to wait.

Jess prepares for her punishment in her senior manager attire
Old 12-12-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work! Keep up the good work!

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 12-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping right now
Old 12-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, and great pictures too!
Old 13-12-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1