The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
The Bondage Club

In the present day and age, Singaporeans are becoming more and more health conscious, putting more focus on nutrition and physical well being. We've seen people getting on leaner diets and taking classes like yoga and pilates. But there is also another revolution taking place...one that concerns out psychological wellbeing. In our stressful society, men need to feed their urge to dominate, and women need to quench their thirst for submission. From demanding bosses to spoiled brat schoolgirls to overbearing wives, from cops to lawyers to even MPs...these are the stories of the women who seek to be tamed and men who desire to tame them. Welcome to The Bondage Club.

The Manager

Authoritative senior manager Jessica Wong has always had anger management problems. Her short fuse had led to her relationships with those around her to constantly deteriorate. First she tried psychiatrists and took valium and anti depressants, but she deemed them useless. Then she took fitness lesson, from martial arts to yoga to pilates. And all they did was make her angrier and angrier by the day. It seemed her angst had no limits, until she received a mail from an anonymous sender one day, promising to solve any anger issues at no charge at all. It is her invitation to the Bondage club, and she will learn there that the answer to ending her frustrations, is to be tamed...

Wong drove her BMW i8 to the entrance of a nondescript building, the address of the letter she had received. She had just spent the day barking orders at her incompetent subordinates, even slapping one of them, a young male intern. Wong may only be in her late 20s but her reputation and accomplishments made her highly feared in the company, and she practically has immunity from being fired. Having expended so much energy at work, she hopes this place will bring her some much needed relief.

Dressed in a office attire with a pencil skirt, she gets out of her car and walks towards a dark wooden door and pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opens up, and a pleasant looking lady about her age welcomes her.

"You must be Jessica! Hi, I'm Serena. Come, follow me...I can't wait to start your session."

Jess does not reply her and just followed. She is prepared to bail at any point of time if she sensed any bullshit. The place is dim and has kind of a sombre ambience, lit with candles and playing meditation music, much darker than the massage parlours she's been. They enter a room, and Serena offers her a welcome drink before handing her a locker key, towel and bathrobe to wash up and prepare. Jess sips on the drink and is already having thoughts of leaving but she had sized up Serena and having earned a 2nd dan black belt in BJJ, she figures the place poses no danger she couldn't handle.

After cleaning up, Serena leads Jess to a massage room where she disrobes and is given a slow and sensual massage by her. It certainly is better than some of the expensive ones she's been to, and she is impressed.

"Your body's tense, Jessica. It seems like you're under a lot of pressure. Do you lead a very stressful lifestyle?" asked Serena.

"Do you mind if we stayed quiet? It'll be a lot more effective if you just let me enjoy this massage." said Jess, pissed that just as she was starting to enjoy this, her masseuse had to ruin it.

"Of course, of course...my apologies Miss Wong." Serena replied.

The massage went on for what felt like 10 minutes before Jess started to drift into sleep. She usually doesn't fall asleep so easily. Unbeknownst to her, there's a little extra something in her welcome drink.

Jess slowly opens her eyes, to find that she had been tied up and suspended from the ceiling, still completely naked.

"Wh...what the...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" she yelled in horror.

The short tempered Jess, naked and tied up
Old 08-12-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hirokun69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Bondage Club

You must be a fan of attackers and investigator bondage video.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

pitch tent first...
Old 08-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JiByeHen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here...
Old 08-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

nice pic ts, more please

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
8April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, waiting for next update
Old 08-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
LuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story
Old 09-12-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 09-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Glad to see people interested in The Bondage Club
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jessica, the short tempered senior manager, about to be shown her place

Jess is terrified, but more angry. She's going to kill that bitch who tricked her into this. But she's all alone in the dungeon like area, naked and tied. She yelled for close to ten minutes before giving up and rested.

The ropes were maliciously tight and wickedly tied to accentuate every curve on her body. Every time she struggles, a tightness presses in against her skin in areas where there are the most nerves...particularly down below. They seem to be getting tighter the more she struggles. She soon gives up on struggling too. There's a huge mirror in front of her to let her take a good hard look at herself - the once demanding and powerful corporate manager is now naked and tied up helplessly.

A helpless Jessica struggles against the ropes to no avail

Jess waited for a full hour before someone finally came in.

"Who are you? Let me go! You sick pervert!" she yelled.

The man does not respond. He starts running his fingers all over her naked body and try as she might, she wasn't going anywhere. Without any warning, he started fondling her breasts and put his fingers in her vagina, thrusting viciously.

The mysterious man violates Jess

"Ey, STOP! You fucker! Molest! You're going to jail for this!" she yelled out.

The man is not deterred the slightest and continues to violate her. She can't believe the state she's in as she looked in the mirror, helpless to a molester. She clamped her legs tight as she felt a wetness at her crotch, but it only gets wetter the more he fingers.

The man stops, then proceeds to lower her down to her knees. He unzip his pants and whips out his penis.

"You fucker, what do you think you're doing? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF!" she yelled. It's obvious what he wants her to do in this position.

The man stood still for 10 seconds. Seeing that Jess has no interest in making a move, he turns away and leaves.

"Stop! Wait! COME BACK!"

The man again pays no attention to her words and returned another hour later. Jess is now hungry and exhausted. Again he whips out his cock. She can hardly think straight anymore, she really wants to go home, and asks.

"If...if I do this, will you let me go? I won't call the cops, I swear!"

Again there is no response. And to her horror, the man turns and starts leaving again.

"WAIT! I'LL SUCK IT! I'LL SUCK IT!"

Too late. It will be another hour until he returns. Jess had already peed herself and almost passed out. She sees him coming, and this time, she sucks on his cock with no hesitation at all. She sucks eagerly with whatever energy she has left, but it's been so long since she last sucked her ex boyfriend's cock and she's a total amateur. As such, it took her nearly half an hour of non stop sensual cock sucking before she finally felt a warm sticky liquid jizz out from the meat shaft in her mouth. She tries to spit his cock out, but the man grabs her hair to hold her in place, as he unloads everything inside her pretty mouth. Then, with a chloroform filled cloth, he renders her unconscious.

Fearing for her freedom, Jess obediently sucks...

...until the man unloaded inside her mouth.

Jess wakes up in her own bed at home. She thought it had been a nightmare, until she licks the roof of her mouth and can still taste the man's semen. Angered and horrified that she was kidnapped and mouth raped, she takes out her phone, about to call the cops and hit 999. But she doesn't press the call button. There's...a sudden weird feeling, like she's never felt before. She felt liberated and relaxed, like she'd just had the best massage ever. She realizes she's not as angry as she thought, in fact she's not angry at all! Realizing that it's almost 8 in the morning, Jess decides to go to work and access her options slowly.

She keeps thinking about whether to call the cops throughout the day. But even with that at the back of her head, she had the single most efficient work day she's ever had. Her mind is clear, and she's become very forgiving about the mistakes of her subordinates. One of them even offered her a slice of cake to thank her.

Just as she was about to leave her office, Jess sees a ball of rope being carried about by renovation contractors, and lifts up her sleeve to see the rope marks from the night before. She starts fantasizing about being tied up again. Should she...return to the dungeon?
Old 10-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Nice start
Old 10-12-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!   

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So exciting story, shiok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1