The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
bozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chat Buddies about Sex.

Hi,

Met someone on this forum before where we used to talk and share about our sexual experiences and encounters in life.

Was always fun to hear from and to share the things we did with our partners and to share tips on how to have better sex.

Sadly, the guy has AFK already, and I’m left with no one to talk to. Haha.

Was wondering if anybody here is keen to just chat.
If you are, PM me and it’ll really be fun to hear your stories and make new friends.

Just in case you’re wondering, no need to reveal any private details unless it’s about your partner’s privates haha.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chat Buddies about Sex.

maybe u can start by discribing a bit or urself and one of the craziest stories? or u pm me if u think the story is too crazy to be posted here
Old 04-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

bozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
maybe u can start by discribing a bit or urself and one of the craziest stories? or u pm me if u think the story is too crazy to be posted here
Hahah not really crazy but I did share a bit before in a post here last time. Haha.
PM me ba!
Old 04-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
cricketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picture tells thousands words.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketeer View Post
Picture tells thousands words.
But a human’s Imagination is boundless
Old 04-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
As long you have started, I'm pretty sure there'll be people willing if not q-ing up to share.

For me, i have since given up asking from my partner so i use other means of releasing my needs. Nothing steaming like previously so definitely nothing juicy to share now.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Palairment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozarack View Post
But a human’s Imagination is boundless
Those who cannot imagine will ask for picture
Old 07-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palairment View Post
Those who cannot imagine will ask for picture
Yup. Just wanna know someone who’s into sharing their own sex adventures too.
Pics not needed. Lol.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Chat Buddies about Sex.

I also wish have a opposite sex that can chat dirty.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

what the type of char bo is ur fav? For gf/wife i wont think too much normal can but for fantasies the more hiao n tua liap will be good

telegram:
Old 12-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Haha the best kind is those that are proportionate,

A nice perky ass and a simple rack.
I do prefer them if they’re slightly tan. Haha
Old 12-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Put a lady picture of your choice infront of the mirror and chat with her.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee888 View Post
I also wish have a opposite sex that can chat dirty.
Here u go!
Old 13-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Chat Buddies about Sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Here u go!
WOW! Would be fun chatting with you haha
Old 18-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Sharvycs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharvycs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have an incident to share,

Sharing real incident to have a discussion and exploring hotwife scene here. Sharing this first time

We are North Indian expat couple in Singapore both working in large MNCs.

In early 30s married for 4 years and know each other for a decade now. We have very good chemistry and understanding.

Myself, M 33 178 CM, 75 KG, Fit but not muscular. Wife 32, 162 CM, 56 KG, Dusky complexion, very cute face, 36 28 38 stats.

We visited Bali couple of months back for a week's vacation. After a spending couple of days seeing island, having beech fun and couple massages we went for Scuba diving.

We took 2 days lesson package in which first day was about understanding the basics and second day for two dives with assistance. This was our first time, my wife has fear of water and can't swim. But being a brave and adventurous girl she has a thing for trying new experiences.

On the first day we were picked from Hotel and taken to a resort near the dive site, which is a sunk ship not far from the shore. We were greeted by Divemaster who was a strong looking asian middle age man, must be in his late 40s and a young asian boy around 20 years of age, with athletic body.

Wife had wore a thin white single piece dress with slightly deep neck that gave a very delightful glimpse of her assets and Blue coloured Bikini under it.

After initial introductions Divemaster gave us a small tour of the resort and also explained a few things about scuba diving.

Then he asked other guy to explain me technicals of breathing gear and other stuff, and himself started to explain the same things to my wife separately. There was no reason for this but to have his whole focus on my wife's body.

My wife gave me a surprised look, but I just smiled at it and signaled her to continue. Don't know why, but this actually gave me some excitement.

I noticed that dive master was glancing her figure from toe to head frequently while explaining. My little guy also started fealing sensations seeing this.

#next update after some comments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1