The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marie the Pinay slut wife

So nice updates, please don't stop, cheers!
Old 18-11-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping here
Old 18-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story bro, upped you.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NAS3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more slutty updates
Old 18-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Marie fell back on the bed feeling slutty, but excited and happy. She had succeeded in fulfilling one of her long held fantasies, and she imagined herself as part of the group of women who lived with O. Her imagination could not foretell what would happen next. Marie looked over at her friend, and she saw that the man who had been sucking her tits had his cock in her mouth. However, when he saw that the man with Marie had cum, he got up and came to where Marie was lying on her back with her dress around her waist and her panties off. Marie knew she was going to be fucked. He didn’t even ask or try to see if she was wet, but he pushed his cock into her roughly. Luckily, Marie’s cunt was wet from earlier, so he slid in easily. Marie had been faithful to her husband, and he had been the first man she had sex with, so the feeling of being fucked by a stranger was so new, but also so exciting. Marie knew that she should ask him to wear a condom, but she was so aroused that she didn’t want him to stop. And he didn’t stop. He pounded Marie roughly and she lost herself to the feeling of surrender and of being such a slut wife. She felt guilty about fucking another man, but she knew that this was what her heart desired and that she would want more. The feeling of the man cumming inside her made her groan with pleasure as she repeated the word ‘slut’ over and over in her mind. She was a slut, she was unfaithful, she was a bad wife – but she loved the feeling. And she loved that she had not just fucked another man, but she had sucked one off too.

Marie was in slut heaven. She had sticky cum on her and in her, and she felt wonderful. She knew that now she was free to do anything she wanted, free to fuck as many men as she wanted and free to let her long-repressed slut loose. As she lay back on the bed, Marie knew that there would be many more nights like that night, and she could hardly wait to find out what would happen on the next time.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, hoping for more
Old 18-11-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

As Marie settled into her seat on the Airbus 380 flight EK 001 from Dubai to London Heathrow, she wondered how life would be in England. Marie was a filipina maid working for a rich family in Dubai, and she was travelling to England with the oldest daughter of the family, who was about to start her studies at a UK university. Noora, the daughter, was 18 and she was about to live away from her family for the first time in her life, so Marie’s job was to look after her, shop for food, cook for her, clean the flat they had rented, wash her clothes, and make sure that she didn’t do anything against the norms of her society. This really meant that Marie had the task of making sure that Noora didn’t mix with boys and didn’t have sex. If only the family knew what kind of person Marie was in secret, they would have never chosen her to accompany Noora on this first trip away from Dubai alone. Marie’s secret was that she was a slut, who had already fucked many strange men on her days off while she was in Dubai.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Marie was tired because she had not really slept more than a few hours the night before the 7.45 pm flight. She was glad that the flight to London was seven hours long, and that Noora was travelling in First Class, while she was in Economy. This meant that she had eight hours to rest, and to wonder how life would be in England. She knew that the city they were going to live in was called Nottingham, and that it was totally different from Dubai.

Marie had googled her new home, and she could see that the opportunities to meet visitors in the bars of five star hotels were going to be almost zero because she would not have much time off from looking after Noora. She sighed inwardly as she remembered the first time that she had realized that she was a slut. That was the night that she had fucked a strange man, and she had sucked another one off. Just the memory was enough to make her feel horny. The thought of that night reminded her of another time when she had arranged a meeting with a group of seven men.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

The memory of being totally out of control for the whole night made Marie shiver with delight, and the thought of how many times her cunt, her ass and her mouth were used and abused that night made her groan slightly. That was when Marie noticed the man sitting in the window seat in her row of three seats looking at her with concern.

“Are you ok?” he asked, and Marie could only nod that she was fine. She quickly checked that her seatbelt was fastened as the huge plane roared down the runway and soared into the night sky over Dubai. Marie had flown from Dubai twice when she returned to Manila for her vacation, but she was not a seasoned traveler. Marie had the aisle seat, but the middle seat was empty, so she could just see out of the window as the plane banked to the right, and the sight of the lights on the towers of Dubai and the man-made island of The Palm made her mouth open in wonder.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, Maria here I come.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

“Quite a sight, isn’t it?” said the man sitting in the window seat on her right, and Marie was forced to look at him. What she saw was a man about twenty years older than herself. Marie guessed that he was about sixty years old, but he still looked handsome, with grey hair and blue eyes. Marie could feel those eyes appraising her as the man looked up and down her body. Marie was wearing a knee-length skirt and a blouse that buttoned up the front, and although she knew that she was dressed modestly as was required by the family she worked for, Marie felt as if the man was undressing her with his eyes. She wondered if he could sense that she was a slut, or at least that is what she imagined. Marie carefully smoothed down her skirt, as if she were a shy teenager instead of a mother of an eighteen-year-old daughter, and a cheating wife who fucked strange men.

Last edited by JoeWhite1; 18-11-2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Out of synch
Old 18-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

“Yes, it looks fantastic from the air”, she replied, and that simple exchange between the two strangers broke the ice. By the time that dinner had been served and cleared away, Marie had learned that her neighbor’s name was Peter, that he was a civil engineer, and that his company had sent him to Dubai to solve some problems on a construction project. She also learned that he was divorced, and that he had visited the Philippines in the past on diving holidays. Marie wondered if diving was the only sport he had experienced when he had visited her country. She imagined that he would not have been able to resist the company of one or more pretty pinays, who were always eager to help a foreigner spend his money.

After dinner, the cabin lights were switched off and most passengers settled down to watch a movie, listen to music or sleep. Marie was tired as she had had very little sleep the night before, so she inclined her seat back and closed her eyes to try to sleep. However, she could not seem to sleep perhaps because the images of the night she had been the fucktoy of those seven men kept flashing across her mind.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1