The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life in the corporate world

Argh... this is so good. We need more
Old 14-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Waaaa boss writing. Waiting next story
wah... just realized legardnary brudder unsung is reading my post. love to learn more from on how to bonk local ladies.....especially those not in my social circle.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More pls boss
Old 14-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
draftform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pls post more.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

by the way, those brudders who upped me, please send me a PM and i will return the favor. Those who zapped me too! I will up you for reading too! hahaha
Old 14-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

continuing.....

----------------------------------------------------------

needless to say, the following day was quite challenging and my phone didn't leave my hands even when peeing! Hoping to receive another text from Pris but it was radio silent the entire day.... did she regret about sending that 2 pics to me? is she freaking out?

around 10pm later that day, still no messages from Pris and I was struggling to hold myself back from texting her... opening up the whatsapp screen to check her status, she is "online"! wait.... she is typing...... my heart was racing and full of anticipation:

Pris: Hi boss, convenient?
Pris: Wah, you got so fast anot? The sec my message was sent, it was read immediately leh.
Me: *feeling embrassed* no lah, i just happened to be replying whatsapp and saw your "typing" status, so i check lor. Think i so free meh??
Pris: oh.... sorry, you busy then go do your stuff, i look for someone else.
Me: wei, i didn't say i busy for you okie, what you want?
Pris: Hungry, want to eat supper and didn't want to cook instant noodles again. But its quite late, don't think you can come out too.
Me: hmm... like that means u asking me out on a date huh? Boss cannot date subordinates leh. hahahaha
Pris: Supper only okie, don't want fine!
Me: ok ok, joking lah, give me your address and i come over now?
Pris: YEAH! you sure hor? Can come out hor?
Me: can lah can lah, quick, address.

After noting down the address, i immediately went to the toilet to give 2ic a good washing, maybe can get lucky? Have to cook up some excuse to get out of the house and will spare you guys the details.

Upon reaching her place, i texted her to come down to the pick-up point. Pris was wearing a loose tee which does her body no justification and a pair of demin shorts.

Pris: Thanks boss! What you want to eat?
ME: *tmd, i want to get your nipples and suck your cunt* Anything lah, you decide.
Pris: Lets go to the coffeeshop at blk XXX, good food there.

We chitchat and joked alot during supper, she shared that her hubby travels frequently for work, so she normally just tabao or cook instant noodles, i smiled and did not say anything when she mentioned instant noodles and she playfully just slap my arms. I think there was a slight blush on her face. She shared that all the female colleauges are very scared of me coz i look so stern everyday and don't really chit chat with them. She was suprising how funny i am over the messages. What she said next gave my didi courage and "asprirations" for more to come. "Boss, don't worry ok, whatever we text or do, it is just between us, I won't tell the rest"...... ding ding... alarm bells ringing!!

On the way driving her home, she commented that her shoulder feels really tight and must go for massage soon. "Aiya, don't waste money, later i massage for you, free service!" Pris was beaming "Boss give massage? Serious anot? this I cannot miss out, how often you hear boss giving free massage! hahaha"

It was past midnight and the neighbourhood was rather quiet, i parked the car at a quiet spot and asked her to turn around and face the window.

Pris: Ok ok, now massage session starts huh?
Me: Mai talk so much liao, else i change my mind hor *of coz i won't change my mind, my mind was filled with all sorts of indecent thoughts*.

First time touching her shoulders.... slowly kneading the knots and she let go a few "ahhh.... " "boss, not bad, quite pro...." I didn't reply and continue massaging her shoulder, then her smooth neck...light touches... my hands went under the tee to continue massaging her shoulder.... bo reaction nor rejection...phew..... I got bolder and started massaging her arms (left hand massage right arm under her tee if you know what i mean). Still no objection.... wth, my 2ic was rock solid hard now and feeling trapped... i slowly moved my hands lower and touched the curvature of her breast.... she let slipped a soft moan..... ahh..... That was my cue, i lowered my hand slowly and started massaging the top of her breast....slowly and gently kneading the soft breast... it was huge and so so smooth and soft....I couldn't hold back anymore and moved my hand even further and brush my fingers over her nipple.. "Gasp.... boss.... what are you doing?"

"just relax and enjoy the massage", i continue swirling my fingers around her erected nipple, twisting it and rolling it between my fingers.... I can tell she was really enjoying it as she arched her head back and her eyes firmly closed... I cupped the entire breast (which is a hugh challenge coz its so big) and squeezed it....gosh it is really damn good and high....I really want to see the nipple that I have been giving so much attention to.

Suddenly a car honked and both of us were shocked and i withdrew my hands.... (WTH, brudder don't anyhow honk when u see car parked with 2 persons inside). Pris looked down and whispered "boss, can you send me home now? Its late"... Dejected and 2ic deflated, i quickly drove back to her place. She exited the car without saying anything... at that moment, my big head was telling me.... DIE DIE DIE, she will tell everybody i molested her, that it!!

I started driving back, pre-cum staining my underwear but heart was heavy from the encounter... *Buzz Buzz*

Pris: Sorry boss for leaving so abruptly, I don't know what we were doing and I am worried if i stayed longer, what will happen.
Me: Is ok, sorry if i made you uncomfortable...
Pris: no.... it was very good..... really good.... but please know that i am not that kind of girl that let any guy touch me... please don't think i am loose... i don't know why i lost control just now too...
Me: Never thought of you this way, don't worry okie, this is between us and only us, won't say anything to anybody. I am not a kiss and tell type lah.
Pris: Thank you! U rest well, and we talk again soon...

What the f*** does that mean? I drove back with various scenarios playing in my head, but most importantly, the memory of Pris soft breast and erected nipple in my hand... gosh... it was really really soft and smooth.... I must get more!!
Old 14-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
qana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope can read more nice story.
Old 14-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 14-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pete7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story Boss @Bro Gosh... we all waiting for more ... Salute u Boss....:-)
Old 14-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go for it Boss
Old 14-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Danny01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa this is a great story. Camping here
Old 14-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

BOSS, cannot tahan liao !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1