The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Delay spray discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
Tried Gambir Sarawak many years back ago
For me i tried gambir about 2 yrs ago and personally for me its a good recommended product as it managed to solve my delay issues, was worth the money spent
Old 25-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCraved View Post
Royal horse on q10? I tried before ok. Not so numb. The orange one too hot 🔥. Maybe I spray then didn't wash away

Worse i tried was gamil bark. Feel like kkj on fire 🔥
That one I bought at Geylang street side seller.

Lucky I shower it off before I fck the PRC WL.

Now I just took one sex pill 1 hr before start time.

That work best for me.
Old 25-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the pill is to make you stand and hard or make you delay?

i heard if spray and you feel chilli hot after a while, it is because the fluid touched the urine hole, make sure the fluid does not touch the hole, just the rest of dick and you should be ok, not sure is it true

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIDILAOHOTPOT View Post
That one I bought at Geylang street side seller.

Lucky I shower it off before I fck the PRC WL.

Now I just took one sex pill 1 hr before start time.

That work best for me.
Old 26-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
the pill is to make you stand and hard or make you delay?
Hard!

Many bros use both as a combination to be as hard as they can and do it as long as they can to get their money's worth.
Old 26-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Sometimes feel numb is a disadvantage because it desensitized the dick, so staying hard become an issue especially for lao jiao bros. Once the nerve sensation is decreased, the remaining mode for arousal is mental, and that's not easy sometimes unless the partner is participative.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
Tried Gambir Sarawak many years back ago.

Bark form. Have to peel a bit, mixed with water and rub on the penis. Quite numb. Cant seem to find the seller liao.
saw someone selling online its a gel form as well as the tree back if not u can head dwn to JB near the jln Wong Ah Fook area try your luck sometime no stock
Old 08-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Tried the Gaxxxx from advertisement here but no difference !
Maybe nothing can help old cock !
same here... tried it a few yrs ago and also didn't work. Ended up trying a few different types of numbing agents and pills, And after looking at the commonality of the different numbing agents i found a numbing cream which can be actually purchased off the shelve from Guardian
Old 08-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks,, but the topic is asking about delay med leh, guess many med available and easy to get them for hardness, but getting good med for delay is a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Hard!

Many bros use both as a combination to be as hard as they can and do it as long as they can to get their money's worth.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Any kind bro can intro any seller that sell samsu can pm me pls ? Those like wood kind, u have to put some water and rub it then apply thr water on your kkj. Last time geyland mama sellnit but now the samsu they sell it's fake not effective. I need the more numbness coz mine is very sensitive. Had tried those brought from sex shop but not much numbness for me. Thanks. ....
Use the cheong procomil. Confirm numb till u duno u even got a kkj hanging down there.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 12-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Use the cheong procomil. Confirm numb till u duno u even got a kkj hanging down there.
Wahh but the way u said like it's very painful haha

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 12-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Wahh but the way u said like it's very painful haha
No pain... just that u dun feel like u gt a kkj lor. lololol

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1