The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Hi everyone.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LoveV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Hi everyone.
U are b!!!
Old 12-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back
Old 12-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone.
Hey TS Prince, don't just hihi only leh...we r horny to read more updates of yr notti wife Joey ... don't keep us waiting until we r wet n our necks become very long..n god knows wat else become very long ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #33: Christmas Celebrations

Went to Joey's team Christmas celebrations last Friday. They have decided to host it at one of the guy's (let's call him S) house as he is single and staying alone. A bit intro on S, he is in his 50s, single and staying alone in a 3 bedroom HDB flat somewhere in TPY.

That morning, I saw Joey was dressed in a simple, short one piece v neck black dress as she left for work and reminded me about the party.

Fast forward to the evening, I reached the carpark at about 2030hrs. It was an old estate with the units along the long corridors, and a coffeeshop below the block. Went up to S unit and was rather impressed with the decorations. It is tastefully renovated and it doesn't look outdated at all.

Joey and her team are already making themselves comfortable in the living room, joking, laughing and enjoying their whisky. Joey was sitting on the couch while another middle aged guy A, was sitting diagonally on another sofa and other 2 guys B and C were sitting on the floor opposite Joey, by the coffee table. I grabbed some food from the kitchen and join B and C on the floor to have my dinner by the coffee table.

They were talking about the usual office gossips la, jokes, etc. As I was having my dinner, I realized Joey's short v neck dress was not covering her up properly. As the couch is slightly lower, she will need to adjust herself to sit up and stretch out each time when she is getting her drink. As such, her legs were a bit parted, revealing her maroon tiny thongs to B and C, and with her cleavage showing to A through the loose V neck opening. I am sure all 3 are enjoying the views, since even I can see them clearly from where I am sitting.

S finally done with the packing and joined Joey on the couch. The rest of the night we were playing lots of table games like jenga, the barrel game where u supposed to stick the sword in and hope it doesn't trigger the pop out, in between, etc. Each time the forfeit for the loser will be to drink up. Being the only lady in the group, throughout the games, all eyes will be on Joey. All of them are enjoying the cup D cleavage views in her maroon bra and her occasional zao geng of her maroon thongs. Even I enjoyed the view. Soon we are all high and getting late. A B and C decided to make a move first, while me and Joey offered to help clear up.

Joey stood up, bent over the coffee table and started packing up the empty cups, bottles and the games, revealing even more of her cleavage to me and her back facing S. As her dress is rather short, I am sure S can see her ass from his angle, and maybe even smell her musky pussy from that near distance.

After some simple clearing up, we make our way downstairs by the stairs. After all the sexy scenes from Joey, I am rather turned on and Joey is quite tipsy too. Halfway down the stairs I started to make out with Joey by the 3rd storey staircase landing, fondling her breasts through her dress and lifting up her dress. I slipped my hands into her thongs and starting fingering her wet pussy hard. It didn't take long before Joey juices start dripping down, forming a wet patch on the floor. By then her thongs is all drenched and I encouraged her to remove them.

We continued to make our way downstairs and to continue at home. As we walked past the coffeeshop, there are still few groups of uncles drinking and they are looking at the direction of us. Obviously Joey has gotten their attention. As we approached the car, I lifted up Joey's dress, revealing her bare ass to them for a few seconds. Joey quickly pushed her dress down and chided me. I can see they are rather shocked by what we did from their stunned faces.

"You crazy ah. Lift up my dress like that?" Joey sounded a bit pissed as she got into the car.

"See only ma. Just a small reward for your fans ma. Look at their horny faces." I calmed her down and started to rub with her wet pussy again. "You are turned on too right? So wet? Even your colleagues are all enjoying the views." I teased her.

Joey did not reply me but her face says it all. She is enjoying my teasing, but yet still looking out towards the coffeeshop direction. The old uncles are still looking at our direction too.

"See, aren't you turned on? With them looking from a distance, looking at your horny face." I continue to finger her. Joey closed her eyes and started moaning softly. The uncles must have seen her horny face and guessed that she is getting fingered. After few mins of teasing, one of the uncle started to walk towards our direction to check it out. That's when we decided to drive off. (Too bad).

Once back at home, we wasted no time. I removed Joey's bra, bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind. "Knn sexy horny girl. If today I not around, I think A B C and S would have fucked you. You want it right. So wet." I started to role play as S with her. "Joey, u like my room? I love your chao chee bye after long day in office and your wet thongs. Let's fuck before your husband arrive"

"Ahhh... No please. A, B and C are still outside." Joey joined in.

"Nope they are not. They are in the room already. Come and suck them off." I placed both my thumbs by her mouth.

Without much hesitation, Joey began sucking on my thumbs with her eyes closed and fantasizing its their dicks. "Look at how skilful she is. She really love it." I teased and fucked her hard.

"Hmmm. Ahhh... Ahh... S, quickly. My husband is reaching. Ahhh... Please.. No.. Ah... Cumming. " Joey moaned as she continued sucking on my thumbs. Didn't take long for us to cum. Her creamy white pussy juices coated all over dick as I pulled out to cum on her big round ass. Quickly washed up together and off to bed. What a crazy experience.
Old 21-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Read the whole update!.. buay tahan notti Joey.... don't mind n enjoy being fucked by another guy when her husband is not around ...luckily it's not for real, just role play nia...anyway still a sexy Christmas celebration ... Thanks TS for sharing with us this latest notti update of zaogeng n sex with yr wife Joey

Last edited by Rickey; 21-12-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Thank u for the support.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
MoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good share bro, support nice thread
Old 23-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Think still can find that maroon piece.
Old 23-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think still can find that maroon piece.
Very nice story, just added +120 points

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support. Here is the stained maroon piece.
Old 23-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thangchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stained with juice, nice share bro!
Old 23-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thangchoi View Post
Stained with juice, nice share bro!
Thank you..
Old 23-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you for the support. Here is the stained maroon piece.
Omg !!...buay tahan ...joey so notti girl...cum n wet so much on her maroon colour g-string panties ...love to sniff n smell it !...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 23-12-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 24-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...buay tahan ...joey so notti girl...cum n wet so much on her maroon colour g-string panties ...love to sniff n smell it !...hehe
Thanks. Think will be overwhelming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1