The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Maybe you all can give some ideas and fantasies. They I see how to fit to the real life stories.
I suggest keeping it as original as possible.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Nice story bro, support
Old 15-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you all can give some ideas and fantasies. They I see how to fit to the real life stories.
fantasies r just fantasies (wish it is real thing)....it is hard to turn them into real life happenings...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

These 3 stories are real stories.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Have done something similar. But will be too short a story to write isn't it??
still can write to explain the built up and what happen after that. The pizza man got a shock?
Old 15-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
still can write to explain the built up and what happen after that. The pizza man got a shock?
Exposing only. But not so erotic or sexual ...
Old 15-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I suggest keeping it as original as possible.
They are real and original
Old 15-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Destroying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exposing only. But not so erotic or sexual ...
How much was exposed?
Old 15-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroying View Post
How much was exposed?
Till the next story bro..
Old 16-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Adventure #4: Beach Holiday

Went for a beach holiday with two of our uni guy friends to a neighbouring beautiful sandy beach. We booked a 2 bedrooms apartment resort for 2 nights. The usual beach activities will be snorkelling, chilling and massage.

First thing after checking in, we are scheduled to go for a snorkelling trip. (Included in the package). So went straight to change. My girl changed into her favourite set of bright pink bikini. Nothing extraordinary, but as what I have shared in previous story, with her cup D breasts, there is no way she can get a padded top, as the boobs are already bursting out. When we met up in the living room, I can see that our 2 guy friends were stunned to see her in that outfit. (First time see her in bikini).

For those who has went for such trips, the following should be nothing new to you. Went to the gathering point, where the instructor briefed us on the standard safety and how to use the snorkel. Next they asked who required a life jacket, but all 3 of us except my girl, wanna act tough and decided not to get life jacket. Once all set, we boarded the boat to get to the snorkelling site and begin the activity.

The first few mins were exciting and eye opener for us, seeing the fishes and coral reefs up close. But after 10 mins of trapping water, we were beginning to feel the tiredness. (Deep down we must be cursing ourselves for acting tough). After struggling for few more mins, I decided to give up and swam towards my gf and hung on to her life jacket for a break.

It was only then when I saw that her bikini top has shifted, her nipples are erected and her aerolas are peeking out, due to the constant rubbing against the life jacket in the cold water. Super turned on man. She is still unaware and busy admiring the fishes. I decided to expose her again.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Joked with our guy friends and ask them don't struggle anymore. Come over and take a break. So they swam over and follow suit what did by hanging on to the life jacket. Obviously, guys will be guys, it didn't take long before they noticed the nipslip. They both remained very quiet while pretending to take a break. With the constant movement of the current, I can imagine there are some accidental contacts in the water.

Done with snorkelling, we went back to our rooms to change and wash up. Nothing much happened as we were both tired. My girl changed into a normal tight t-shirt and pair of comfy (not those hotpants) short shorts. We tour around the resort (2 friends didn't join as they are tired) and decided to went for some cheap body massage. At this moment, only left with 2 male masseuse but since we are going to be in the same room, we just do it. Since it's a cheap massage, no need for us to change out or be naked, as they are not using any massage oil. Nothing much happened during the massage too.

Fast forward after massage and dinner, we went back to the resort for alcohol and some drinking card games. Sat around on the floor, chilling and chit chatting about everything under the stars. I noticed the 2 guy friends who were sitting opposite my girl, kept looking down frequently. It's was then i realised they are peeking her pussy region through the gaps of her shorts. At that moment, I thought it's ok, since it's just panties, not as though they didn't see her in bikini this afternoon. The night ended and we went back to our room.

Started our usual making out, while stripping her, then I saw she was actually wearing a very skimpy pair of gstrings that can hardly cover her pussy. Oh man, that means her pussy must have been exposed during the massage and during the drinking session. No wonder the guys are so fixated.

"Why you wear such a sexy pair of gstrings? Never tell me?" I asked her while rubbing outside her gstrings.

"Holiday ma. Plus I wanted to give you a surprise. Nice??" She replied while moaning. Must be the holiday mood and alcohol effect that made her so horny.

I myself also very turned on, especially knowing that she exposed her pussy to many guys on multiple occasions. I cannot take it any longer, pull her gstring aside, lifted her legs up and started fucking her. While fucking her, I just keep teasing her. "You feeling horny right, you big breasts slut. Wearing so small piece and short. How many already seen your pussy, the masseuse and our friends? Today the whole boat also looking at your breasts. Especially the boatman. Now you imagine I am the boatman raping you. You like it? To be taken roughly by a rugged guy?"

She didn't reply me but spread her legs even wider and started moaning even louder. "You slut, spread so wide some more, making the boatman so turned on. Now even our friends want a piece of action of you. Now suck their dicks" I continued fucking her and place my two thumbs at her mouth.

Without much prompting, she opened her mouth and started sucking both my thumbs. "Fucking shiok right, to be fucked by one dick and sucking another two dicks. You wanna try real life?" I continue to tease her.

"Hmm, ahh.. ..hmph.. ah ah ... just.... fantasy.... ah.. not... real... ahh.. fuck me.... give..me ..i cumming.. " She moaned loudly and sucked even harder. Continued for another few mins before cumming together.

After the session, dressed up and ask her, shiok or not and asked her what happens if it's real life. But she replied me not possible. It's just for fantasy. The rest of the holidays continued as normal with her probably being ogled every now and then.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Have posted a photo of the gstring taken in the resort to show how small it is. But it was already washed in case u all are wondering..
Old 16-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Have posted a photo of the gstring taken in the resort to show how small it is. But it was already washed in case u all are wondering..
yes, please post pic
Old 16-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
yes, please post pic
Post already but is it pending admin approval? I attached last night already but never show up. Sorry first time posting image

May I know how long the image will be approved usually?

Last edited by prince_81; 16-04-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1