The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, more updates of it please!
Old 01-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
Lomport deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLomport deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After I read the story now I also need to unload .
Old 01-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Zamayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomport View Post
After I read the story now I also need to unload .
Same here as well .
Old 01-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
richbinbunh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting share!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was pretty boring at office.

I asked my ex gf and booked for facial treatment. Hahaha..... guys also do facial.

At first she reluctant to do for me as she is quite tired after whole months never stop taking customers. Then, I asked her, instead of facial, why not just clear my blackheads.... She has quite reluctant to do for me, and after much persuade, she gave up.

Went to her place at 8:30pm and after chatting, I asked her to clear my blackheads, then we proceed to her facial room. Wow... she really have all the necessary. She told me she have invested a lot and fully equipped for her the business even though only part time basis.

Then, she asked me to removed my clothes and lay down, she really clear my blackheads and told me, is good to do mask after clearing blackheads. I asked her do what is necessary. Actually, by the time she start working on my face is near to 10:00pm.

After done the cleansing and all the necessary, she start to apply cream for mask..... really cooling, of coz she continue talking while I just nod or shake my head. While done with mask, she massage from my head till chest, damn shiok man..... you guys should try it at the saloon... hahahah

As she massage my chest, she deliberately play around my nipples, and really make my brother hardon. She noticed my under start build my a huge bulge, and teasing me for not able to stand such a small teasing. I then grab her hand and signal her to give me hand job. She moved down and removed my pants as I cant moved at all, also cant open my eyes, as she applied full face mask for me. I just can sense her touching and really make me hardon fast and furious.

She proceed to jerk my little brother and teasing me, make me really cant stand anymore, she keep teasing my chest and my little brother.... Until suddenly, all laughter of her stopped and felt she is doing BJ on me. Damn, she is really good. I love it so much. She keep BJ with her mouth, 1 hand holding my gun and massaging my balls, the other hand roaming my body. What a great turn on. Is really killing me, at the same time enjoy the sensation she brought to me. As I enjoy her BJ, she her hands suddenly move away and sense she slowly take off her clothes and then let go her mouth and climb on me cowgirl. She slowly put my brother at her entrance and is like painting her entrance in circular manner to make her wet. She hear the water slippage sound and she sit on it.

Let go a soft moan and cowgirl me slowly. Really killing me, I hold her waist and I pump her up using my lower body, she moan louder and louder and enjoy until few minutes later, she arch her body and let go and long moan. Then, she whisper to me, dont shoot in, you cannot shoot in.... I love the feeling, is so great, you make me crazy..... I want it.... ah.... she just keep telling me how she felt and how enjoy she is, until the alarm rang.... she switch off the alarm, and still continue enjoying the cowgirl. Is my first time have this kind of sensation and make me wanna explode in short time.

I still pump her with my eyes closed. Is so unfair, but she is killing me softly. She enjoy roaming my body with hands and I thrust her from bottom, at the same time, she is controlling the pace. We did it raw, and I try to control myself and at last, I push her away and shoot outside.

She laugh at me and I nearly want to remove the mask and have second round, but too bad, the mask cant be remove easily. I signal her to clean up my mess down there and the mask, she smile and said, calm down, do it slowly.... She then clean up my mask then my mess down there. I grab her and then lay her down at the facial bed and spread her legs wide. She is shocked and I kissed her passionately and my hands roam her body, she is moaning softly and enjoy my touch. Slowly my brother hard again and play around at her entrance, she look at me and said, wow.... you sure strong down there.... Never regret to have you tonight......

As she said that, I entered her furiously and she moan loudly, her hand roaming my back, while her head turn left and right showing she is orgasm... She came again... she said.... you are damn good, I came 5 times already in short time.... you are great. I thrust her fast and furious and in certain time, slow down like a snail..... shift gears up and down until she cant take it anymore and I cum....

I collapse my her with me unload at her belly. We panted for almost 5 minutes only then I climb down and wash myself then brought some tissues to wipe her clean.

It is so sextisfying.. Both of us, cuddling at her sofa before I dress up and went home. She said she is enjoying and said do not mind to be my mistress, and anyway, after today, she is my mistress anyway.... lol....

I just smile at her, kiss her goodbye and left home.

By the way, she used to be C cupper and pettite. But now, she is very skinny, XS size and her boobs, used to be my favorite, but now, she is flat as airport with 2 big grapes hanging there. Too bad.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 16
ossa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterossa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How come her boobs can shrink ?
Old 04-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming ts, great share.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossa View Post
Was wondering that too as well, hmm
Old 04-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro, support your story.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
illusions is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
Came across a Fettish website that most of them sharing their inner self of SM.

Met the new partner and plan to have it tonight. Although not really to my expectation as she is bisexual. My tomboy looking but interested to try the other side of sex - Playing. She told me she enjoy pain and torturing and the limits as follow: -

These are my limits-
No penetration
No Bondage
No gangbang
No Golden shower
No scat
No fluid exchange
No Blood n scarring
No Branding cutting
Anything outside these limits im all game for exploring

But upon discussed, what is the thrill if no penetration? She told me just be safe as never see other yet. So, upon meet up, she is open for it but not for others. Anyway, we have our own normal life and do not want the scars that expose ourselves.

Stay tune and see what happened tonight.

Quote:
Power exchange (also called Erotic power exchange, authority exchange and power dynamics) refers to a relationship of mutual consent in which one person gives their submission in exchange for another person giving their dominance
"Playing" is a nice way to describe it. I think the internet calls it "power exchange". I've been on both sides of the 'playing' before, under rules almost similar to what she described. Obedience is a better restraint than ropes when the girl being played has enough physical and mental resilience.

I've been on both sides before a few times, more times with a girl being 'played' by me. I do share some of my stories in other threads. I never had 'power exchange' with a girl as the dom though. I think it would be interesting to be played by a girl. Though i suspect girls who enjoy doing so may be more cruel.

I think for responsible guys in such a session with a girl, the desire to enjoy, torture and stress her, aka 'play her', is also balanced by the desire to care for her and make sure that she is not harmed. It's a really strange mixture of feelings and I suspect that is what makes it so erotic.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, you may refer to those ladies whom slim down a lot. From petite to XS size lady, especially those who opts to on diet meals or skipped meals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossa View Post
Old 04-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
refer to those ladies whom slim down a lot. From petite to XS size lady, especially those who opts to on diet meals or skipped meals.
Ah makes alot of sense now, thanks for that
Old 05-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like your style of writing.
Feels more real.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
haytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyhaytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story, please continue ...
Old 05-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Thanks, Indeed a true personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
I like your style of writing.
Feels more real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1